Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

STILL VERY SPARKLY contributory parent visa thread part 3.

STILL VERY SPARKLY contributory parent visa thread part 3.

Old Feb 22nd 2010, 9:58 am

sirmatt101 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: STILL VERY SPARKLY contributory parent visa thread part 3.

Originally Posted by joanne3
Hi Matt,

I have been reading you posts and I am a glad to hear that all is well with you and your wife ! I also have not been getting any notifications lately !

A message to everyone ! I am getting my bank guaranteed chequq today and I am going to pay my second VAC ! Steve I will let you know when to add that amazing red star !

Cheers

Joanne
Hi Joanne

Great to hear that you have got to payment stage, did you have to put thumbscrews to the developer!! Look forward to news of the red star.

All the best

Matt
Old Feb 22nd 2010, 10:02 am

Originally Posted by snowiey
[F]Visa Granted on 19,Feb,2010!!! Thank you all and all the best![/FONT]
Great news another Red Star, looking good for everyone on the list still heading skywards!!

Cheers

Matt
Old Feb 22nd 2010, 10:22 am
Just Joined

snowiey is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by rosalinka
WELL DONE SNOWIEY
GOOD LUCK ARE YOU ALL SET TO GO?
HI Rosa: My father is heading to melbourne the 2nd week of March from China. He doesnt wish to sell his Unit , so not much to prepare...I think As long as you pay them money, they will grant the VIsa within 3 days.

Snowie
Old Feb 22nd 2010, 10:30 am
Just Joined

snowiey is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by sandch
Excellent! Well done and all the best for the future.

Cheers

Steve
THank you Steve, I think quicker you pay the money, quicker you get the visa
Old Feb 22nd 2010, 10:34 am
BE Enthusiast

Les Avalook is a glorious beacon of lightLes Avalook is a glorious beacon of lightLes Avalook is a glorious beacon of lightLes Avalook is a glorious beacon of lightLes Avalook is a glorious beacon of lightLes Avalook is a glorious beacon of lightLes Avalook is a glorious beacon of lightLes Avalook is a glorious beacon of lightLes Avalook is a glorious beacon of lightLes Avalook is a glorious beacon of lightLes Avalook is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by sandch
Excellent!

Steve
Yes it is, well done steve on the new www.gainwave.co.uk site layout.
Old Feb 24th 2010, 9:30 am
BE Forum Addict

Shellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of light

Hi All,

I am joining CPV as today I posted my parents application forms (although mail from Melbourne to Perth is apparently 3-4 days...ridiculous but that's another thread). I don't want to count my chickens but the idea of my parents moving over and living here, and spending time with their grandchildren, is so exciting that I dare not think about it too much..

Anyway, that's about it...
Old Feb 24th 2010, 9:43 am

Originally Posted by Shellfish
Hi All,

I am joining CPV as today I posted my parents application forms (although mail from Melbourne to Perth is apparently 3-4 days...ridiculous but that's another thread). I don't want to count my chickens but the idea of my parents moving over and living here, and spending time with their grandchildren, is so exciting that I dare not think about it too much..

Welcome to the forum. You will find loads of others like yourself on here, loads of experience and best of all loads of company to pass the time waiting!

Once you get acknowledgement of lodgement if you post it on here, Steve (sandch) will add it to the timeline which you can find here http://www.gainwave.co.uk/Page2.htm then select one of the options bottom left of page. It will give you a good idea of how long the whole process has been taking.

All the best

Matt
Old Feb 24th 2010, 9:48 am

Well the 5 month holiday () is over and its back to work again to replenish the "move to Oz pot". Hopefully we will be on our way again as soon as the funds allow!

Cheers

Matt
Old Feb 24th 2010, 10:07 am
Forum Regular

Walna is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by sirmatt101
Well the 5 month holiday () is over and its back to work again to replenish the "move to Oz pot". Hopefully we will be on our way again as soon as the funds allow!

Cheers

Matt
Hi Matt,

We are going over to validate our visa in April and returning in June, until the house is sold. Can you tell me, are there any problems, that you know of, travelling in and out of Australia once the visa has been validated? Are there any extra forms needed?????

Thanks Matt. Cheers, Ann (Walna)
Old Feb 24th 2010, 10:28 am
BE Enthusiast

Barbaran is a name known to allBarbaran is a name known to allBarbaran is a name known to allBarbaran is a name known to allBarbaran is a name known to allBarbaran is a name known to allBarbaran is a name known to allBarbaran is a name known to allBarbaran is a name known to allBarbaran is a name known to allBarbaran is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Shellfish
Hi All,

Hello and welcome! Join us on the journey and watch with others every step you will see your parents making......it keeps you going and you will see just how much we want to join our families in Oz.

Barbara
Old Feb 24th 2010, 10:36 am
BE Enthusiast

Barbaran is a name known to allBarbaran is a name known to allBarbaran is a name known to allBarbaran is a name known to allBarbaran is a name known to allBarbaran is a name known to allBarbaran is a name known to allBarbaran is a name known to allBarbaran is a name known to allBarbaran is a name known to allBarbaran is a name known to all

Cheers

Matt
Hi Matt, you must have a good spring in your step having the visa in your pocket and every penny you earn will mean so much more. We are only at stage 1 waiting for a CO but have sold our house (at full price so an offer we couldn't refuse) and move into rental on 12th March. Like you can't go to Oz yet until so it all seems so surreal! Hope the pot grows quickly then you can be off to start the rest of your lives.

Barbara N
Old Feb 24th 2010, 11:02 am

Originally Posted by Walna
Hi Matt,

We are going over to validate our visa in April and returning in June, until the house is sold. Can you tell me, are there any problems, that you know of, travelling in and out of Australia once the visa has been validated? Are there any extra forms needed?????

Thanks Matt. Cheers, Ann (Walna)
Hi Ann.

Theres no problems I can think of, just have to remember on the "Outgoing Passenger Card" that you fill in on departing from Oz, that you will be a "Resident" departing, thats a good feeling! After that you have 5 years from date of validation, in which to return!

Good luck

Matt
Old Feb 24th 2010, 11:09 am

Originally Posted by Barbaran
Hi Matt, you must have a good spring in your step having the visa in your pocket and every penny you earn will mean so much more. We are only at stage 1 waiting for a CO but have sold our house (at full price so an offer we couldn't refuse) and move into rental on 12th March. Like you can't go to Oz yet until so it all seems so surreal! Hope the pot grows quickly then you can be off to start the rest of your lives.

Barbara N
It might sound like a mountain to climb, but luckily the job we both do includes accommodation, electric & water etc, so almost all earnings go in the pot, so won't take long at all really!

Cheers

Matt
Old Feb 24th 2010, 1:02 pm
Just Joined

joanne3 is an unknown quantity at this point

Well everyone ! Things are looking up for me and my husband !

The wonderful Amanda at the Pretoria , South africa post of the Australian High Commission has sent me a reciept for my many South African rands that I paid to them ! The receipt is off to the case officer Graham..... and should get there early next week !

Getting the champagne on ice in readiness for that cute little 'visa granted letter '!

Steve.... get one of those little stars ready for me please !

Joanne !
Old Feb 24th 2010, 1:41 pm
Forum Regular

Walna is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Ann.

Theres no problems I can think of, just have to remember on the "Outgoing Passenger Card" that you fill in on departing from Oz, that you will be a "Resident" departing, thats a good feeling! After that you have 5 years from date of validation, in which to return!

Good luck

Matt
Thanks Matt, That must be a fantastic feeling!! What do you put on the Passenger card going into Australia? Cheers Ann

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.