Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

State sponsorship v family sponsorship & NSW v SA

State sponsorship v family sponsorship & NSW v SA

Old May 7th 2008, 4:13 pm
Forum Regular

lensgirl is on a distinguished road
Default State sponsorship v family sponsorship & NSW v SA

Hi

We dont have enough points to go to Oz on our own steam so would require sponsorship. I have been going down the state sponsorship as im not keen on asking my aunt,but she came over for a family wedding and offered to sponsor us. The state we would be looking at is SA as that is the easiest one to get into and offers sponsorship for my occupation (i would go as an Office Manager, hubby doesnt have any recongnisable qualifications, although has a good job), but my aunt lives in NSW.

Which sponsorship would be the easiest to apply for? (both for ourselves and my aunt as i wouldnt want her to have to put too much work into it, although she sponsored my cousin 2 years ago)
Which state is best for work, schools, easier to get on with life?

many thanks