Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

state sponsorship??? any ideas people want to live in perth

state sponsorship??? any ideas people want to live in perth

Old May 9th 2008, 5:25 pm
Forum Regular

dyson99 is just really nicedyson99 is just really nicedyson99 is just really nicedyson99 is just really nicedyson99 is just really nicedyson99 is just really nicedyson99 is just really nicedyson99 is just really nicedyson99 is just really nicedyson99 is just really nice
Default state sponsorship??? any ideas people want to live in perth

looking to live in perth on a state sponsorship can any help or has anyone done this before that can offer advice to me and a friend that is bringing his young family with him!!
Old May 9th 2008, 10:42 pm

Bonzer Sheila is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: state sponsorship??? any ideas people want to live in perth

Originally Posted by dyson99
looking to live in perth on a state sponsorship can any help or has anyone done this before that can offer advice to me and a friend that is bringing his young family with him!!

Hi there
You may want to have a look at a thread on from another site. This site won't let me copy the short cut; so google "brits in oz" (exact words!) and go to the site at the top of the list, then to migration issues, then 'state sponsorship'. Hope it helps.
Sorry to sound so cryptic but I don't seem to be able to type the words ******** any which way...see what I mean?! I have been able to recommend threads from here to my ******** friends!!
Old May 10th 2008, 2:58 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bonzer Sheila
Hi there
You may want to have a look at a thread on from another site. This site won't let me copy the short cut; so google "brits in oz" (exact words!) and go to the site at the top of the list, then to migration issues, then 'state sponsorship'. Hope it helps.
Sorry to sound so cryptic but I don't seem to be able to type the words ******** any which way...see what I mean?! I have been able to recommend threads from here to my ******** friends!!
That particular site is blocked. Don't know why, there are many reasons for sites being filtered and even the Mods are unaware what the filtered names are.

(I'm sure you wouldn't do this anyway, and I don't know if its true in this case, but please don't try and get round the filter as some of the sites that appear as ***** have threatened legal action if their names appear.)
Old May 11th 2008, 1:19 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cj321
<<snip>>
Polly clearly asked people to not try to get around the filter by doing this.

Last edited by Sue; May 11th 2008 at 2:01 am. Reason: Quoted post removed
Old May 11th 2008, 1:33 am
Forum Regular

cj321 will become famous soon enoughcj321 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Dorothy
Polly clearly asked people to not try to get around the filter by doing this.
It is not the other sites that want filtering it is this site who don't want to lose people to other sites. It is the profit from advertising revenue that they are thinking about.
Old May 11th 2008, 1:45 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cj321
It is not the other sites that want filtering it is this site who don't want to lose people to other sites. It is the profit from advertising revenue that they are thinking about.
That's not the point. The point is that people were asked nicely by the moderators to not try to get around the filter and you did it anyway.
Old May 11th 2008, 2:02 am
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dorothy
That's not the point. The point is that people were asked nicely by the moderators to not try to get around the filter and you did it anyway.
Thank you.

Now please lets be fair to the OP and get the thead back on track.

Thanks

Sue