State Bond…contact details?

Old Aug 16th 2004, 4:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

SuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really nice
Default State Bond…contact details?

Hi,

I’m trying to find out what interest rates each State offers for the $100k investment bond. Does anyone know the email addresses I should use?

Thanks very much.

SS
Old Aug 17th 2004, 3:31 am
Migration Agent

Location: Offices in Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Geelong (Australia), and Southampton (UK)
Alan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond repute
Default A$100k Capital Investment for Bonus Points

This webpage may help:
http://www.gomatilda.com/news/article.cfm?articleid=155

Best regards.

Originally Posted by SuperSeagulls
Hi,

I’m trying to find out what interest rates each State offers for the $100k investment bond. Does anyone know the email addresses I should use?

Thanks very much.

SS
Old Aug 17th 2004, 7:06 am
BE Forum Addict

SuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really nice
Default Re: A$100k Capital Investment for Bonus Points

Hi Alan,

Thanks verymuch, but I get a delivery failure when emailing QTC. Is there another email address I can use instead?

SS
Old Aug 17th 2004, 7:17 am
Migration Agent

Location: Offices in Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Geelong (Australia), and Southampton (UK)
Alan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond repute

I don't have one immediately to hand ... try searching on www.google.com.au

Best regards.

Hi Alan,

Thanks verymuch, but I get a delivery failure when emailing QTC. Is there another email address I can use instead?

SS
Old Aug 17th 2004, 7:21 am
BE Forum Addict

Fair point, I'll give it a go.

SS
Old Aug 17th 2004, 12:11 pm
Forum Regular

Tincx has a brilliant futureTincx has a brilliant futureTincx has a brilliant futureTincx has a brilliant futureTincx has a brilliant futureTincx has a brilliant futureTincx has a brilliant future

Fair point, I'll give it a go.

SS
Hi SS

Im new on this group but am in the same boat as you, Jana1, CrazyboutOz, Threlly etc as a post July applicant for skilled independant.

The infomation you need to contact the state treasuries is in booklet 6 (The skilled independant - how to apply booklet from DIMIA)

I emailed QLD Tresuary and they sent back an application kit within 24 hours. There rate a few days ago was 5.08%.

The application form looks very straight forward.

Cheers Tincx

Last edited by Tincx; Aug 17th 2004 at 5:03 pm. Reason: To remove email address in message body
Old Aug 17th 2004, 4:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Manchester UK to Sydney, then decided Gold Coast, stayed there for 8 months and now back in sydney
threlly is on a distinguished road

Hi therre Tincx,
do you know how i can get the application kit for new south wales? soz just ignore this ? i found the answer in booklet 6 as u suggested above.

are u planning on living in Queensalnd and is that why u r putting your money in with them. i am hoping to go to sydney, so am i best going with NSW/
CHEERS

Originally Posted by Tincx
Hi SS

Im new on this group but am in the same boat as you, Jana1, CrazyboutOz, Threlly etc as a post July applicant for skilled independant.

The infomation you need to contact the state treasuries is in booklet 6 (The skilled independant - how to apply booklet from DIMIA)

I emailed QLD Tresuary and they sent back an application kit within 24 hours. There rate a few days ago was 5.08% there email is:
[email protected]

The application form looks very straight forward.

Cheers Tincx

Last edited by threlly; Aug 17th 2004 at 4:28 pm.
Old Aug 17th 2004, 4:36 pm
Forum Regular

Tincx has a brilliant futureTincx has a brilliant futureTincx has a brilliant futureTincx has a brilliant futureTincx has a brilliant futureTincx has a brilliant futureTincx has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by threlly
Hi therre Tincx,
do you know how i can get the application kit for new south wales? soz just ignore this ? i found the answer in booklet 6 as u suggested above.

are u planning on living in Queensalnd and is that why u r putting your money in with them. i am hoping to go to sydney, so am i best going with NSW/
CHEERS
I am hoping to settle in Queensland, but you dont have to put the bond money with the state you intend to live in. Best bet is to shop arround the state treasuries for the best interest rate. I have not decided whether to use QLD to lodge the money yet, im still looking.

Hope your UK Police checks arrive back soon, mine took around 3 to 4 weeks. Have you had an acknowledgement back with receipt of payment from your local force yet? After that it took around 2 weeks.
Old Aug 17th 2004, 4:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Manchester UK to Sydney, then decided Gold Coast, stayed there for 8 months and now back in sydney

Hi there Tincx,
thanks for the help below re the bond.

No i have not had my uk police checks back yet. i got my ozzie ones back after only 14 days. the chq has been cashed, but i have had no acknowledgement. i will give them until the end of the week and then i will contact them by phone on monday. my medicals have gone, i am just waiting for the uk police checks, i really hope they come soon, as i just want the whole lot sent off and out of my mind.

cheers and good luck, let us know which state u go with and which one has the best rate, i will start doing my research on the bond later tonight.
let us know how u get on
cheers

Originally Posted by Tincx
I am hoping to settle in Queensland, but you dont have to put the bond money with the state you intend to live in. Best bet is to shop arround the state treasuries for the best interest rate. I have not decided whether to use QLD to lodge the money yet, im still looking.

Hope your UK Police checks arrive back soon, mine took around 3 to 4 weeks. Have you had an acknowledgement back with receipt of payment from your local force yet? After that it took around 2 weeks.
Old Aug 17th 2004, 5:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

Default Re: State Bond…contact details?

Hi SS,
as u are starting to research the $100,000 bond, i suppose i should as well, let us know how u get on. all the details as the thread above says are on booklet 6 page 41, i am about to e-mail the NSW address tonight, will let u know how i get on
cheers

Hi,

Thanks very much.

SS
Old Aug 17th 2004, 5:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

Hi threlly,

Yep, I have been looking and heard back from three states today; NSW = 4.59%, NT = 5.00% and.....the winner is.....WA at 5.10%.

The process looks quite straight forward though. Just hope I get the request to lodge at somepoint (Meds will be sent off at the end of the week I hope).

SS
Old Aug 17th 2004, 5:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

Tinx..whats the email address for QLD? The one I use doesnt seem to work.

Cheers

SS
Old Aug 17th 2004, 9:05 pm
Forum Regular

Tinx..whats the email address for QLD? The one I use doesnt seem to work.

Cheers

SS
Hi SS

I used the one of there website, it was:
[email protected]

Interest is at 5.08% so not as good as WA

Regards

Tincx
Old Aug 18th 2004, 7:10 am
BE Forum Addict

Hi Tincx,

I got your email, cheers. Another brain on board helps masses. Itd be great to know when you get your bond request. Good luck with everything. And thanks for the QLS address. Doesnt look like they are as god as WA though.

Cheers

SS
Old Aug 18th 2004, 10:21 am
BE Enthusiast

Hi SS,
can u tell me how you found out the interest rates for the states u have mentioned, did u just e-mail them from the addresses given in booklet 6
cheers

Hi threlly,

Yep, I have been looking and heard back from three states today; NSW = 4.59%, NT = 5.00% and.....the winner is.....WA at 5.10%.

The process looks quite straight forward though. Just hope I get the request to lodge at somepoint (Meds will be sent off at the end of the week I hope).

SS