Assurors and Centrelink

Old Aug 6th 2004, 10:11 am
Walla's bird

marie66 is a glorious beacon of lightmarie66 is a glorious beacon of lightmarie66 is a glorious beacon of lightmarie66 is a glorious beacon of lightmarie66 is a glorious beacon of lightmarie66 is a glorious beacon of lightmarie66 is a glorious beacon of lightmarie66 is a glorious beacon of lightmarie66 is a glorious beacon of lightmarie66 is a glorious beacon of lightmarie66 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Assurors and Centrelink

Had word from our assuror this morning that Centrelink have been in touch with him and have requested he go in Monday Morning with relevant paperwork. They have told him it is just a formality as bond is already lodged. Once they have processed paperwork they then send confirmation through to DIMIA electronically so they have it within 24 hours.
Yipeeeeeeeee!!!! Grant letter should not be long now. Hoping it's before 15th September when we have to out of house
Old Aug 6th 2004, 1:12 pm
Forum Regular

paula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Assurors and Centrelink

Originally posted by marie66
Had word from our assuror this morning that Centrelink have been in touch with him and have requested he go in Monday Morning with relevant paperwork. They have told him it is just a formality as bond is already lodged. Once they have processed paperwork they then send confirmation through to DIMIA electronically so they have it within 24 hours.
Yipeeeeeeeee!!!! Grant letter should not be long now. Hoping it's before 15th September when we have to out of house

Hi Marie66

Glad it's all sorted out now, we spoke to my uncle (our Sponsor/AoS) but still have not heard???? no doubt anytime, I did speak to my case officer who said we should not contact Centrelink, but not quite sure why. Hope we here soon, all this waiting this STRESSING me out.

Good luck, let us know how things go.
Take care
Paula 1
Old Aug 6th 2004, 2:02 pm
Walla's bird

marie66 is a glorious beacon of lightmarie66 is a glorious beacon of lightmarie66 is a glorious beacon of lightmarie66 is a glorious beacon of lightmarie66 is a glorious beacon of lightmarie66 is a glorious beacon of lightmarie66 is a glorious beacon of lightmarie66 is a glorious beacon of lightmarie66 is a glorious beacon of lightmarie66 is a glorious beacon of lightmarie66 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally posted by paula 1
Hi Marie66

Glad it's all sorted out now, we spoke to my uncle (our Sponsor/AoS) but still have not heard???? no doubt anytime, I did speak to my case officer who said we should not contact Centrelink, but not quite sure why. Hope we here soon, all this waiting this STRESSING me out.

Good luck, let us know how things go.
Take care
Paula 1

Thanks Paula,

Our Assuror contacted Centrelink many times to get this sorted. Only because everyone he spoke to in Centrlink seemed unsure what do in a case where the bond was already lodged. It was the local office who appear to be on the ball and got it sorted out. I just hope there are no more delays. Fingers crossed and good luck with your application. I am sure it won't be long
Old Aug 18th 2004, 11:08 am
Forum Regular

paula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by marie66
Thanks Paula,

Our Assuror contacted Centrelink many times to get this sorted. Only because everyone he spoke to in Centrlink seemed unsure what do in a case where the bond was already lodged. It was the local office who appear to be on the ball and got it sorted out. I just hope there are no more delays. Fingers crossed and good luck with your application. I am sure it won't be long

Hi

spoke to my assurer & our bond has now been requested, can not belive it!!!!! but we will not get to excited until we have the visa's in our passports.

Paula
Old Aug 18th 2004, 11:22 am
Walla's bird

Originally Posted by paula 1
Hi

spoke to my assurer & our bond has now been requested, can not belive it!!!!! but we will not get to excited until we have the visa's in our passports.

Paula

Great news Paula. We are paitently awaiting grant letter - actually that should say impatiently!!! It's over a week since info was sent back to DIMIA and still waiting. So tempted to contact case officer but to afraid to as last time her e-mail back to me stated they were too busy to be responding to enquiries about cases. It just feels as though it's so close and yet so far. Constantly trying to second guess when case officer might send letter but because process has no changed it's impolssible to even guess. Will just have to play along with the waiting game.

Keep me posted on your progress

Dawn
Old Aug 18th 2004, 11:30 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by marie66
Great news Paula. We are paitently awaiting grant letter - actually that should say impatiently!!! It's over a week since info was sent back to DIMIA and still waiting. So tempted to contact case officer but to afraid to as last time her e-mail back to me stated they were too busy to be responding to enquiries about cases. It just feels as though it's so close and yet so far. Constantly trying to second guess when case officer might send letter but because process has no changed it's impolssible to even guess. Will just have to play along with the waiting game.

Keep me posted on your progress

Dawn
Thanks Dawn

I'm sure you won't have to long to wait now (fingers & everything else crossed!!!!!!!)
I thought your name was Marie (hence the username marie66) so was quite shocked to see Dawn??????? where did the Marie66 come from, if you don't mind me asking???

paula
Old Aug 18th 2004, 11:42 am
Walla's bird

Originally Posted by paula 1
Thanks Dawn

I'm sure you won't have to long to wait now (fingers & everything else crossed!!!!!!!)
I thought your name was Marie (hence the username marie66) so was quite shocked to see Dawn??????? where did the Marie66 come from, if you don't mind me asking???

paula

Don't mind at all - Full name Dawn Marie!!! Just used Marie as a user name as when I first registered was a little wary about giving my name (not used to any forums etc.) Now an addict to this sight and so feel reassured there are no weirdos!! (Although reading some of the postings I do wonder!!! (Only jokling)