Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

Spouse Visa Circle continued - Dec 2010 - 2011

Spouse Visa Circle continued - Dec 2010 - 2011

Old Jun 24th 2011, 3:53 pm
Forum Regular

brushmate is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Spouse Visa Circle continued - Dec 2010 onwards

My application was 26th march when they recieved it, and i have had two emails from my co.
1 was for more info on 2009 which i sent no problem and the other to tell me to go and have my medicals done and police check,which i did a week later,the doctor who did my medical said i wouldnt hear anything for around 4 week from my co but its been over two month.But i think its a case of sit and wait for the email from your co and there ant anything we can do other than that
Old Jun 24th 2011, 5:44 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Spouse Visa Circle continued - Dec 2010 onwards

Originally Posted by brushmate
My application was 26th march when they recieved it, and i have had two emails from my co.
1 was for more info on 2009 which i sent no problem and the other to tell me to go and have my medicals done and police check,which i did a week later,the doctor who did my medical said i wouldnt hear anything for around 4 week from my co but its been over two month.But i think its a case of sit and wait for the email from your co and there ant anything we can do other than that
If you supplied everything already, including the police check and medical, you quite possibly won't hear anything until the visa is granted. Many Spouse Visas are granted without any prior contact from COs as if they don't want antyhing they don't get in touch.
Old Jun 24th 2011, 5:57 pm
Forum Regular

It must be a case of no news is good news then hey(i hope)
Probs be the end of july until i hear anything going off the people who are now getting emails from their cos for their feb aplications.So i will just sit back with my fingers and toes crossed.
Old Jun 24th 2011, 8:12 pm
Moving to Adelaide May'12

CarlyChalk is just really niceCarlyChalk is just really niceCarlyChalk is just really niceCarlyChalk is just really niceCarlyChalk is just really niceCarlyChalk is just really niceCarlyChalk is just really niceCarlyChalk is just really nice
Default Re: march application for 47sp

Hi
Has anybody out there who applied for 47sp in march heard any news from their co,Its probarbly a bit soon to hear anything yet but the wait is driving me crazzzzzy plus we have the problem of sorting our pet dog out aswel.But cant do anything until we know what we are doing.
Thanks
I sent my dog over today to be with the hubby is Oz! It was very expensive so if I don't get my visa. I'm going to be really annoyed lol!!

Xx
Old Jun 25th 2011, 10:43 am
Forum Regular

What company did you use for your dog?We have had the best quote from ryslip which is around £ 2800,very expensive aint it but hopefully worthit
Old Jun 25th 2011, 12:34 pm

CarlyChalk is just really niceCarlyChalk is just really niceCarlyChalk is just really niceCarlyChalk is just really niceCarlyChalk is just really niceCarlyChalk is just really niceCarlyChalk is just really niceCarlyChalk is just really nice

What company did you use for your dog?We have had the best quote from ryslip which is around £ 2800,very expensive aint it but hopefully worthit
We used Ladyhaye. Really nice and really helpful. I'm sure we havnt paid that much. We've paid approx £2000ish. But that's NOT including the quarantine fee, cos that's paid directly to the quarantine people.

Xx
Old Jun 25th 2011, 1:15 pm
Forum Regular

What kind of dog do you have because maybe it is the size of our dog as she is a boxer dog,think it goes off size of crate still expensive either way isnt it
Old Jun 25th 2011, 1:26 pm

What kind of dog do you have because maybe it is the size of our dog as she is a boxer dog,think it goes off size of crate still expensive either way isnt it
She's a jack rusel cross. We only paid £70 (ish) for her crate, everything else was a standard fee, i think. Give ladyhaye a call and see if they can give you a quote. They are so nice.

xx
Old Jun 27th 2011, 4:21 pm
Forum Regular

ponface is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: march application for 47sp

Originally Posted by savageb
I applied on April 19 and to date have not received a single communication from the AHC, other than a receipt for the charge to my CC and a little note containing my file number. Other than that, I've been checking my email (and spam folder!) religiously every single day. It's so difficult to just wait and wait and wait, wondering "did they email the wrong address??" or "do I even have a CO assigned yet??". It's so tough to be patient and not just email and call the AHC to beg for information. But so far I've managed to resist the temptation to call.
That seems a long wait to me to not even have a CO.....10 weeks!!!!
Old Jun 27th 2011, 5:05 pm
Forum Regular

ponface is an unknown quantity at this point

After 13 weeks apart from my partner , I fly out at the end of the week to continue the waiting game in Oz.......good luck to everyone waiting to hear
Old Jun 29th 2011, 12:10 pm
Just Joined

azyure is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi there,

Sorry this might be a silly question but I am intending to go into Australia House in London tomorrow and hand in my Spouse Visa application in person (*eeeekkk!!!*)

I was wondering if they take the payment for it then and there, or will it just come out at some future stage when my case has been handed to someone to deal with?

Thanks and good luck to all!
Cass
Old Jun 29th 2011, 12:35 pm
Forum Regular

Ravvers is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by azyure
Hi there,

Sorry this might be a silly question but I am intending to go into Australia House in London tomorrow and hand in my Spouse Visa application in person (*eeeekkk!!!*)

I was wondering if they take the payment for it then and there, or will it just come out at some future stage when my case has been handed to someone to deal with?

Cass
They will take the payment there and then I think. I posted mine and the payment was taken from my credit card the morning it arrived at their office. Good luck with the application.
Old Jun 29th 2011, 2:43 pm
Forum Regular

Julianne will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by azyure
Hi there,

Cass
Sent the OHs application into Australia House in London last Wednesday, it arrived the next day and the money had been deducted from our account by the evening. They certainly don't mess around. No news on a CO just yet
Old Jun 29th 2011, 2:44 pm
Forum Regular

They dont mess around taking the money but they mess around telling you a desicion believe me
Old Jun 29th 2011, 3:06 pm
Forum Regular

Julianne will become famous soon enough

Woah

New update…
So my partner (applicant) has absolutely no idea where his South African birth certificate is… When he submitted the application, he sent in a declaration regarding his date and place of birth, including 3 passports and his South African ID book. Our case officer has request a certified copy of his birth certificate within 28 days… South African birth certificate take 6 MONTHS to be reissued… we are going to tear apart our flat this evening to see if we can hunt it down – because if we don’t, I’m rather fearful of what the outcome will be…. AHHHH!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.