spouse visa

Old Sep 16th 2008, 7:46 pm
Forum Regular

scratchey is a name known to allscratchey is a name known to allscratchey is a name known to allscratchey is a name known to allscratchey is a name known to allscratchey is a name known to allscratchey is a name known to allscratchey is a name known to allscratchey is a name known to allscratchey is a name known to allscratchey is a name known to all
Default spouse visa

hi
my situation is as follows, we got our visas january 07. i validated mine and i now want to get my wife's renewed. so the question is, " how do i apply for a spouse visa"? will meds and pc be needed again? it will also include 2 kids, 16 and 11. i used an agent before. will 16 year old need a pc this time?

cheers
scratchey

Last edited by scratchey; Sep 16th 2008 at 7:51 pm. Reason: mistake
Old Sep 16th 2008, 7:51 pm
Banned

celcite is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Re: spouse visa

Originally Posted by scratchey
hi
my situation is as follows, we got our visas january 07. i validated mine and i now want to get my wife's renewed. so the question is, " how do i apply for a spouse visa"? will i need meds and pc again? it will also include 2 kids, 16 and 11. i used an agent before. will 16 year old need a pc this time?

cheers
scratchey
Hi,

I am in the process of applying for a resident return visa for my spouse.Its just too much of paperwork to prove relationship.Thanks GOD there is no interview or fringer prints (biometric information) required for any Australian visa.

Thanks,
Old Sep 17th 2008, 2:32 am
JAJ
Retired

JAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: spouse visa

hi
my situation is as follows, we got our visas january 07. i validated mine and i now want to get my wife's renewed. so the question is, " how do i apply for a spouse visa"? will meds and pc be needed again? it will also include 2 kids, 16 and 11. i used an agent before. will 16 year old need a pc this time?
Booklet 1:
http://www.immi.gov.au/allforms/booklets/booklets.htm

Bear in mind the following:

- you need to provide at least 2 years cohabitation otherwise they will all get a temporary visa, which you don't want
- full medicals, police checks, documentation, fee, all from scratch.
- you may be asked to show that you are "usually resident" in Australia. London may be more flexible on this but don't count on it.

You also need to check if their existing visas have been cancelled.
Old Sep 17th 2008, 7:13 am
Forum Regular

scratchey is a name known to allscratchey is a name known to allscratchey is a name known to allscratchey is a name known to allscratchey is a name known to allscratchey is a name known to allscratchey is a name known to allscratchey is a name known to allscratchey is a name known to allscratchey is a name known to allscratchey is a name known to all

Originally Posted by JAJ
Booklet 1:
http://www.immi.gov.au/allforms/booklets/booklets.htm

Bear in mind the following:

- you need to provide at least 2 years cohabitation otherwise they will all get a temporary visa, which you don't want
- full medicals, police checks, documentation, fee, all from scratch.
- you may be asked to show that you are "usually resident" in Australia. London may be more flexible on this but don't count on it.

You also need to check if their existing visas have been cancelled.
hi
just to confirm. my wife and children did receive visas but they didnt get theirs validated, and i am still in the uk with them.
Old Sep 17th 2008, 11:55 am
JAJ
Retired

JAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond repute

hi
just to confirm. my wife and children did receive visas but they didnt get theirs validated, and i am still in the uk with them.
Their visas are probably cancelled so you will need to follow instructions already given.