Sponsored 138 application question?

Old Jul 29th 2005, 7:48 am
to the ends of the earth

ozhh is a jewel in the roughozhh is a jewel in the roughozhh is a jewel in the roughozhh is a jewel in the roughozhh is a jewel in the rough
Smile Sponsored 138 application question?

Hi, finally after several months work with getting a sucessful ACS skills asessment and all, the application is in the air with DHL to OZ! I am now looking at booking medicals for 12-16 weeks time and tryning to find out about lodging bonds. Just to be ready to do it when the time comes! Does anyone know what the process is, how to do it etc etc??? Also once our sponsor/assurer has done his interview what's a rough time scale to getting an answer?
Thanks for the help/support!

HH
Old Jul 29th 2005, 8:24 am
Forum Regular

VanTheMan is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Sponsored 138 application question?

Hi..I've send you an attachment on the bond lodgement process.

Rgds,
Van

Originally Posted by ozhh
Hi, finally after several months work with getting a sucessful ACS skills asessment and all, the application is in the air with DHL to OZ! I am now looking at booking medicals for 12-16 weeks time and tryning to find out about lodging bonds. Just to be ready to do it when the time comes! Does anyone know what the process is, how to do it etc etc??? Also once our sponsor/assurer has done his interview what's a rough time scale to getting an answer?
Thanks for the help/support!

HH
Old Jul 29th 2005, 8:56 am
to the ends of the earth

ozhh is a jewel in the roughozhh is a jewel in the roughozhh is a jewel in the roughozhh is a jewel in the roughozhh is a jewel in the rough
Thumbs up Re: Sponsored 138 application question?

Originally Posted by VanTheMan
Hi..I've send you an attachment on the bond lodgement process.

Rgds,
Van
Thank you for that there is obviously stuff we can be sorting while the wait continues!
HH