dimmia is anyone there

Old Jul 28th 2005, 8:43 am
Forum Regular

harky01 has a spectacular aura aboutharky01 has a spectacular aura aboutharky01 has a spectacular aura about
Angry dimmia is anyone there

if anyone from dimmia is reading these threads do they realise the anguish and problems that these delays are causing to just the few people on this forum let alone any others,on the paperwork it says don't make life changing decisions well thats a laugh as to contemplate a move to aus is life changing and most people have to make those type of changes to enable them to apply and be ready for the move and are hanging on your decission,we understand that we are not the only ones applying but why do we get no response to emails and phone calls,i think that is the general feeling from all.people just need answers thats all
Old Jul 28th 2005, 8:45 am

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: dimmia is anyone there

how long have you been waiting?
Old Jul 28th 2005, 8:51 am
Forum Regular

harky01 has a spectacular aura aboutharky01 has a spectacular aura aboutharky01 has a spectacular aura about
Angry Re: dimmia is anyone there

Originally Posted by bridiej
how long have you been waiting?
we are june 16/04 and did the tra thing 6 months before so all in all the process has for me been 20 months,i know other people have been waiting longer but i feel that its got to end soon but it feels like there will be no end due to lack of comunication and having made the decission to move to aus we just want to and need to get on with things.sorry but it's one of those moany days.
Old Jul 28th 2005, 8:51 am

Dont apologise, if I'd been waiting that long I'd probably be in a padded cell by now!!

Hang in there, cant be much longer
Old Jul 28th 2005, 8:59 am
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by bridiej
Dont apologise, if I'd been waiting that long I'd probably be in a padded cell by now!!

Hang in there, cant be much longer

Youve been doing A Fraser for weeks now mate - the poor sod must be knackered!!!
Old Jul 28th 2005, 9:13 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Rooksie
Youve been doing A Fraser for weeks now mate - the poor sod must be knackered!!!
well and truly,got to have some hope someone will take note
Old Jul 28th 2005, 9:22 am

Originally Posted by Rooksie

he can handle it, I've seen him jumping around doing his camp Spidey dance!!
Old Jul 29th 2005, 7:36 am
Forum Regular

s_saletic is an unknown quantity at this point

Does that mean that we will not get an answer to our e-mail inquiry ???

We have been granted BN136 visas on 23rd July, and in the Grant Letter our Case Officer said we have to go to Vienna (Austria) in AU Embassy for our visas to be placed in our passports. When we filled in 47sk we said we want our visas to be placed in AU Embassy in our country, Belgrade (Serbia & Montenegro) in this case.

Now we need visas for Austria, hotel expenses for those 5 days, travel costs etc...

Does anyone of you had similar experience, will they allow changes for the place where visas should be places in our passports, and will they answer at all ??

Regards,
s_saletic
Old Jul 29th 2005, 9:05 am
Forum Regular

Angry Re: dimmia is anyone there

Originally Posted by s_saletic
Does that mean that we will not get an answer to our e-mail inquiry ???

We have been granted BN136 visas on 23rd July, and in the Grant Letter our Case Officer said we have to go to Vienna (Austria) in AU Embassy for our visas to be placed in our passports. When we filled in 47sk we said we want our visas to be placed in AU Embassy in our country, Belgrade (Serbia & Montenegro) in this case.

Now we need visas for Austria, hotel expenses for those 5 days, travel costs etc...

Does anyone of you had similar experience, will they allow changes for the place where visas should be places in our passports, and will they answer at all ??

Regards,
s_saletic
not sure,but from my own experience even with an agent i have found dimia almost imposible to get a reply or an answer from