Sponosored Visa Help?

Old May 8th 2008, 7:57 am
Just Joined

lisaasrian is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Sponosored Visa Help?

Hi does anyone know how I go about getting a sponsor in Australia I am a hairdresser and I have just passed the TRA?
Old May 8th 2008, 10:52 am
BE Enthusiast

Syedney has a reputation beyond reputeSyedney has a reputation beyond reputeSyedney has a reputation beyond reputeSyedney has a reputation beyond reputeSyedney has a reputation beyond reputeSyedney has a reputation beyond reputeSyedney has a reputation beyond reputeSyedney has a reputation beyond reputeSyedney has a reputation beyond reputeSyedney has a reputation beyond reputeSyedney has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sponosored Visa Help?

Originally Posted by lisaasrian
Hi does anyone know how I go about getting a sponsor in Australia I am a hairdresser and I have just passed the TRA?
Hey Lisa, congratulations on passing the TRA!

My OH is also a hairdresser and while on our holidays in OZ, last year, she popped into a few salons to ask about job prospects, as we had planned to emigrate there.

In every one of the answers from the salons we visited, they told us that as long as we have the relevant visas to work and stay there, a job would be offered almost immediately.

But for sponsorship, you'll need to be there in OZ so the prospective employer can actually verify your work. That's the way it goes with hair dressing.

Good luck!