Wikiposts

slipping dream

Old Feb 4th 2008, 8:31 pm
Just Joined

doogie is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: slipping dream

We are both 42, i thought you had to be under 30 for a student visa, will investigate this further as am looking to go back to study business management. otherwise will need to be work sponsor.
Old Feb 5th 2008, 3:32 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by doogie
Sallyclare,

George Lombard etc sorry where are they from?
Go Matilda have a very good name so I would imagine that their advice likely to be correct but you could always give George a try too!
If you put George Lombard into the search or find a post by him, his website is in his signature on his posts!

You could possibly start a thread in the barbie or the main Australia forum to try to contact people working in the field!

Good luck!
Old Feb 5th 2008, 7:39 am
Forum Regular

antmeister is a jewel in the roughantmeister is a jewel in the roughantmeister is a jewel in the roughantmeister is a jewel in the roughantmeister is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by doogie
We are both 42, i thought you had to be under 30 for a student visa, will investigate this further as am looking to go back to study business management. otherwise will need to be work sponsor.
i dont think you fo have to be under 30 to get a student visa, but its a easy way in but when somethings easy theres always a price im afraid and its the courses. best thing to do is av a look on the MODL list and choose something that you think will be there in 2-3 yrs and HOPE its there!