Skilled Regional 887 (for SIR 2nd stagers)

Old Jul 13th 2008, 12:00 am
BE Enthusiast

BettyBoop has a spectacular aura aboutBettyBoop has a spectacular aura aboutBettyBoop has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Skilled Regional 887 (for SIR 2nd stagers)

After 9 long months of waiting for the second stage of our Sir495 Visa...we received our Permanent 887 Visa...

Yip Yip Yipee!!!

Good luck to all those waiting

BB
Old Jul 13th 2008, 12:08 am
Forum Regular

Seachanger is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by BettyBoop
After 9 long months of waiting for the second stage of our Sir495 Visa...we received our Permanent 887 Visa...

Yip Yip Yipee!!!

Good luck to all those waiting

BB
Congratulations! A long wait, but worth it, I'm sure. It is good to hear people are now receiving their 887 visas.

Do you mind me asking a few things? How quickly did you get a case officer? Were you were required to do medicals? Were you required to provide UK police checks or just AFP checks?

Enjoy your new status - in another 15 months you'll be eligible for citizenship!
Old Jul 13th 2008, 6:57 am
BE Enthusiast

BettyBoop has a spectacular aura aboutBettyBoop has a spectacular aura aboutBettyBoop has a spectacular aura about

We didn't get notified of a case officer...first we heard was a DM asking for our son's newly updated passport (it had expired).... We did front load the Oz police checks just in case, so don't know whether they are a requirement or not.
We have not left Oz since our arrival on the SIR VISA, so were not asked for any other police checks. We did not have to do new medicals either, thankfully.

All the best

BB
Old Jul 13th 2008, 9:22 am
Forum Regular

We didn't get notified of a case officer...first we heard was a DM asking for our son's newly updated passport (it had expired).... We did front load the Oz police checks just in case, so don't know whether they are a requirement or not.
We have not left Oz since our arrival on the SIR VISA, so were not asked for any other police checks. We did not have to do new medicals either, thankfully.

All the best

BB
Thanks BB.

When you say you front loaded your AFP checks do you mean you completed and submitted Form 1101 (Policie Records Check) to DIAC with your application or did you do something different?

Sorry for all the questions, but I'd like to do whatever I can to speed things up on my application.
Old Jul 15th 2008, 11:27 am
BE Enthusiast

After we had submitted our paper based application, we sent off for our Oz police checks. hen they came through we scanned them and sent them into DIAC. I think the address for thids is on the weekly email from the undernoted: -
[email protected]

All the best

BB
Old Jul 16th 2008, 1:33 am
Forum Regular

After we had submitted our paper based application, we sent off for our Oz police checks. hen they came through we scanned them and sent them into DIAC. I think the address for thids is on the weekly email from the undernoted: -
[email protected]

All the best

BB
Thanks BB. I'll get my police check applications sent off today so that I can scan them and send them to DIAC when they're back. And at least I will have them in progress if I get asked for them before they're back (some hope!).
Old Aug 9th 2008, 8:09 am
Forum Regular

sebeva will become famous soon enoughsebeva will become famous soon enough

All the best

BB
Congratulations to your PR!!
Could you write something regarding the 1 year full time work requirement. What they were asking you for regarding the work evidence when you applied for the 887 SIR 2nd stage visa? I'm asking because we are waiting for the SIR Visa (onshore) and would like to stay self employed and have our own business...
Thank you
Eva
Old Aug 12th 2008, 9:29 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by sebeva
Could you write something regarding the 1 year full time work requirement. What they were asking you for regarding the work evidence when you applied for the 887 SIR 2nd stage visa? I'm asking because we are waiting for the SIR Visa (onshore) and would like to stay self employed and have our own business...
Thank you
Eva
Could anyone answer my question
Old Aug 15th 2008, 9:00 pm
Just Joined

geelonger is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by sebeva
Thank you
Eva
sebeva

it has to be a job or two jobs with 35 hours in total a week and u should produce evidence with payslips, letter from ur employer and/or group certificates..

if u would like to stay self employed u can.. but u have to document ur trade activities (profit /loss) with supporting documents from your accountant..

if u contact with immigration office they will inform you better..

cheers..

by the way i ve got a case officer allocated on 28/07/2008 for my 887 application.. application made on 11/02/08.. she asked me to provide AFP clearance and copy of my birth certificate.. provided all documents asked on 08/08/08... fingers crossed
Old Aug 16th 2008, 7:20 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by geelonger
sebeva

it has to be a job or two jobs with 35 hours in total a week and u should produce evidence with payslips, letter from ur employer and/or group certificates..

if u would like to stay self employed u can.. but u have to document ur trade activities (profit /loss) with supporting documents from your accountant..

if u contact with immigration office they will inform you better..

cheers..

by the way i ve got a case officer allocated on 28/07/2008 for my 887 application.. application made on 11/02/08.. she asked me to provide AFP clearance and copy of my birth certificate.. provided all documents asked on 08/08/08... fingers crossed
Thanks for your replay and good luck
Old Aug 27th 2008, 2:32 pm
Just Joined

geelonger is an unknown quantity at this point
Default i ve got it!

i ve got it !

application for a Skilled - Regional (VB 887) visa

LODGEMENT DATE: 11 February 2008
GRANT DATE: 27 August 2008
VISA EXPIRY DATE : 27 August 2013

good luck to everbody
Old Aug 27th 2008, 9:44 pm
Forum Regular

Default Re: i ve got it!

Originally Posted by geelonger
i ve got it !

application for a Skilled - Regional (VB 887) visa

LODGEMENT DATE: 11 February 2008
GRANT DATE: 27 August 2008
VISA EXPIRY DATE : 27 August 2013

good luck to everbody
Congratulations.

It is great to see that DIAC are processing February applications which gives the rest of us hope that the wait time might be reducing.
Old Aug 28th 2008, 7:54 am
Just Joined

vjary is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: i ve got it!

Hi Geelonger

i want to know whether you sent your Australian police clearance certificate online or by post. If you sent it online, then can you please tell me the email address.

If you sent it online, did you get any reply that your documents have been received by the adelaide skilled processing centre.

Please reply ASAP.
Old Sep 5th 2008, 9:07 am
Forum Regular

coffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud of

hi
just wondering with geelongers dates why does it have expired date on ??
thankyou
Old Sep 16th 2008, 11:21 am
Just Joined

tweddells is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,

We applied for 887 on 10th Jan 2008. submitted medicals and police clearances in Feb. Got CO on 20th June. Had to wait for a passport for my newborn. Uploaded last of the requested doc's on 8/8/08.
When I rang them 2 weeks ago, I was told that my case had been handed over to the decision making dept.
Does anyone know how long I will have to wait now? What does the decision maker do that your case officer hasn't already done???
I am sooooooo tired of waiting, it's just making me nervous!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.