skilled migration

Old Sep 18th 2003, 12:27 pm
mackem lad

ian gibson is an unknown quantity at this point
Default skilled migration

my wife and i are in the early stages of collating all forms iaw booklet6.any advice in speeding up the process would be appreciated.My wife is a nurse and i am a prison officer,any one out there who could help us in these areas of employment would be of great assistance.Thank you
Old Sep 20th 2003, 2:28 pm
Hussy

mika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: skilled migration

Originally posted by ian gibson
my wife and i are in the early stages of collating all forms iaw booklet6.any advice in speeding up the process would be appreciated.My wife is a nurse and i am a prison officer,any one out there who could help us in these areas of employment would be of great assistance.Thank you
Hello

if your wife is a nurse then ensure she is the main applicant and the application should be fast-tracked.

Good luck

Mel
Old Sep 20th 2003, 2:37 pm
mackem lad

ian gibson is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks Mel,Adelaide one of the areas that we would look at,have you much info about the place.Any ideas about the ielts exam?we are both English so does this mean we don't need to take it and still get the skill points necessary?