Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

Skilled Migrant - Capping to be introduced next program year

Wikiposts

Skilled Migrant - Capping to be introduced next program year

Old Mar 16th 2009, 9:33 pm
Account Closed

aman_sharma2k1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Skilled Migrant - Capping to be introduced next program year

[QUOTE=helloshivahere;7387831]
Originally Posted by aman_sharma2k1
No need to wait for another few years...just see what's happening right now dere in your home country...

We don't earn that much..still we are able to manage our daily basis needs and are not selling our families on ebay's....looks like you people did not manage properly...

Aman are u not in CSL ?any opnion about our processing MODL 175 ?
I am very much in CSL man!! But don't know what will happen in future...they may change CSL any time..you never know..

MODL 175..I think it might take 8-18 months...cannot say anything..nothing clear as of now!!!
Old Mar 16th 2009, 9:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

Red_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Darren-Debbie
Agreed, if all the "IT" people want to rant and rave, they should set up their own network on some web portal (theoretically this should be easy for them, but no doubt there will be some software, network, system compatability issue that prevents this until, a new software upgrade patch has been installed across the network servers and configured to compensate for the large amount of B*LL*CKS that will be said).
why is it nearly all threads end up being hijacked by some IT Professional complaining about the worlds inability to see the need for them and give them the right to a living Anywhere they want to go???

Rant over
Well said!

My opinion, they always do 95% of the task, that way you'll always need them to come back and try to fix what should have been done in the first place. I've seen it keep people in jobs for years.

What's the other option IT Amateur? Anyone got their phone number, my PC's just crashed again?
Old Mar 16th 2009, 9:38 pm
Banned

Altavista is an unknown quantity at this point

[QUOTE=aman_sharma2k1;7387813]No need to wait for another few years...just see what's happening right now dere in your home country...

We don't earn that much..still we are able to manage our daily basis needs and are not selling our families on ebay's....looks like you people did not manage properly...

Agreed, if all the "IT" people want to rant and rave, they should set up their own network on some web portal (theoretically this should be easy for them, but no doubt there will be some software, network, system compatability issue that prevents this until, a new software upgrade patch has been installed across the network servers and configured to compensate for the large amount of B*LL*CKS that will be said).
why is it nearly all threads end up being hijacked by some IT Professional complaining about the worlds inability to see the need for them and give them the right to a living Anywhere they want to go???[/
QUOTE]

I am sorry ...I know this is not the right place to show our emotions like this..

so I stop here..you will not see any of my post related to IT or any other stuff here... I promise

Nice reply.
Old Mar 16th 2009, 9:40 pm
Forum Regular

husaing has a brilliant futurehusaing has a brilliant futurehusaing has a brilliant futurehusaing has a brilliant futurehusaing has a brilliant futurehusaing has a brilliant futurehusaing has a brilliant futurehusaing has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by man_called_Horse
Just because you made one good movie that won 8 oscars you think you can going take on the world? Whats a million rupee's anyway its about $200 .............I earn that for 3 hrs work on a Saturday morning.

The USA will always want to be the top dog and any country who whould attempt to knock that crown off.......would be looking at a shit load of Nukes.

They will never allow any country they cant fully control have any sort of clout...... so yes we will wait and see.
Hi man_called_Horse,
This is serious and offensive. You need to maintain discretion as to whether you are replying back to aman_sharma2k1 or whole India. Also, you seem to be living in some kind of virtual world because you cant even get the most basic facts right here:-

1. I assume you are referring to "Slumdog Millionaire". This is a British movie and Danny Boyle and team rightly got the accolades for that.
2. 1 million rupees = 200 dollars???. Please google about exchange rates. Also, try to learn some maths from the taxi drivers of Sydney.
3. I rarely comment on forecastings and future events but right now Obama/US administration seems to be busy exploring legal options to block the 200+ million dollars of bonus handed out by AIG to its executives. Just to remind you, this is bail-out money.
4. You earn 200 dollars for three hours on a saturday morning? I am impressed. Nicer if it was a million rupees.

aman_sharma2k1,
Grow up man. You are making all bangaloreans/Indians out here look like idiots. Is it a war zone? We are here to share information and help each other. Your comments have been on the face and offensive throughout. You were reminded by some moderator also somewhere in the forum, I remember.
Old Mar 16th 2009, 9:41 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Red_V_Roger
Well said!

My opinion, they always do 95% of the task, that way you'll always need them to come back and try to fix what should have been done in the first place. I've seen it keep people in jobs for years.

What's the other option IT Amateur? Anyone got their phone number, my PC's just crashed again?
sorry guys ..I am breaking my promise...going to give my views again..

Ok..so man..you wana say..you guys are are useless....you cannot even complete 5% of task..does not matter how much you earn? We getting peanuts and completing 95% of the work!! that's amazing...

so what must I think now?
Old Mar 16th 2009, 9:43 pm
Account Closed

[QUOTE=husaing;7387869]Hi man_called_Horse,
This is serious and offensive. You need to maintain discretion as to whether you are replying back to aman_sharma2k1 or whole India. Also, you seem to be living in some kind of virtual world because you cant even get the most basic facts right here:-

1. I assume you are referring to "Slumdog Millionaire". This is a British movie and Danny Boyle and team rightly got the accolades for that.
2. 1 million rupees = 200 dollars???. Please google about exchange rates. Also, try to learn some maths from the taxi drivers of Sydney.
3. I rarely comment on forecastings and future events but right now Obama/US administration seems to be busy exploring legal options to block the 200+ million dollars of bonus handed out by AIG to its executives. Just to remind you, this is bail-out money.
4. You earn 200 dollars for three hours on a saturday morning? I am impressed. Nicer if it was a million rupees.

aman_sharma2k1,
Grow up man. You are making all bangaloreans/Indians out here look like idiots. Is it a war zone? We are here to share information and help each other. Your comments have been on the face and offensive throughout. You were reminded by some moderator also somewhere in the forum, I remember.[/
QUOTE]

Ok..now I stop my self..
Old Mar 16th 2009, 9:47 pm
Banned

Altavista is an unknown quantity at this point

Almost all the post on this thread and the others, shows the rascisam and hatred of first world countries towards the third world and most of the people are afraid of jobs being taken by IT people from thirld world.

It is not the matter of salary but the fact is that thirld world people are more talanted then first world.

Fact is that first world countries are earining from thirld world countries by their policies and international politices. It is the resources of thirld world countries that they are consuming.
Old Mar 16th 2009, 9:48 pm
Account Closed

[QUOTE=aman_sharma2k1;7387875]
Originally Posted by husaing
Hi man_called_Horse,

aman_sharma2k1,
Grow up man. You are making all bangaloreans/Indians out here look like idiots. Is it a war zone? We are here to share information and help each other. Your comments have been on the face and offensive throughout. You were reminded by some moderator also somewhere in the forum, I remember.[/
QUOTE]

Ok..now I stop my self..
Okie....Guys... Looks like we are not on the right track....This is not the way to presnt our views...

I am sorry..if I have said something wrong to anyone or hurt any one..did not mean that...

Let's focus on getting the visa
Account Closed

iamthecreaturefromuranus is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by aman_sharma2k1
sorry guys ..I am breaking my promise...going to give my views again..

Ok..so man..you wana say..you guys are are useless....you cannot even complete 5% of task..does not matter how much you earn? We getting peanuts and completing 95% of the work!! that's amazing...

so what must I think now?
Your grasp of English is letting you down. That's not what was meant at all.
Having a Gr8 life in Oz

abhijeet.waykar is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs down Re: Skilled Migrant - Capping to be introduced next program year

What is the problem with this guy Aman here ?????? what are you trying to prove ??? why do you get offended by every small thing ?????

Are you on some kinda ego trip
Old Mar 16th 2009, 9:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

NELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Darren-Debbie
why is it nearly all threads end up being hijacked by some IT Professional complaining about the worlds inability to see the need for them and give them the right to a living Anywhere they want to go???

Rant over
Thanks Darren-Debbie for a bit of common sense. I've just wasted half an hour of my life reading the guff posted on this thread. Why don't all you IT guys piss off & get a room. There are a lot of worried people out there looking for help & re-assurance from this forum, they don't want to read about computer geeks & their insecurites.
Oh & by the way, the aussies don't suffer fools(or whingers) gladly, so if some of you move to oz and show the same trucculent attitude displayed here, you won't go far.
Old Mar 16th 2009, 9:51 pm
Axe
Forum Regular

Axe has much to be proud ofAxe has much to be proud ofAxe has much to be proud ofAxe has much to be proud ofAxe has much to be proud ofAxe has much to be proud ofAxe has much to be proud ofAxe has much to be proud ofAxe has much to be proud ofAxe has much to be proud ofAxe has much to be proud of

Mods, please delete this entire thread, it's embarrasing just to read it.

Last edited by Axe; Mar 16th 2009 at 10:40 pm.
Old Mar 16th 2009, 10:00 pm
Account Closed

iamthecreaturefromuranus is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Altavista
It is not the matter of salary but the fact is that thirld world people are more talanted then first world.
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Old Mar 16th 2009, 10:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

Safin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe best if anyone who actually wants to discuss the issue of the title to start a new thread so there isn't the Indian subcontinent v rest of world IT war to wade through in order to get to pertinent posts.
Old Mar 16th 2009, 10:07 pm
Forum Regular

husaing has a brilliant futurehusaing has a brilliant futurehusaing has a brilliant futurehusaing has a brilliant futurehusaing has a brilliant futurehusaing has a brilliant futurehusaing has a brilliant futurehusaing has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Safin
Maybe best if anyone who actually wants to discuss the issue of the title to start a new thread so there isn't the Indian subcontinent v rest of world IT war to wade through in order to get to pertinent posts.
Hi Safin/everyone,
I have started a new thread named "The Real:::"Skilled Migrant - Capping to be introduced next program year" thread ". Those who want to contribute, please scrib there. All are welcome...
P.S. I think moderator wouldn't allow this for long. But till then ...
Thanx
Husain

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.