Share your worries

Old Feb 21st 2006, 11:44 am
BE Forum Addict

majortom is just really nicemajortom is just really nicemajortom is just really nicemajortom is just really nicemajortom is just really nicemajortom is just really nicemajortom is just really nicemajortom is just really nicemajortom is just really nicemajortom is just really nice
Default Share your worries

Hello everyone,

I expect most of you will accept that you will be getting your visa's at some stage, and it's just a matter of time (long in most cases).

But has anyone got genuine concerns that they maybe borderline, and perhaps their dreams may not occur, if so why ???.

The reason is that I fall in the above category because of a heart problem (angina).
All the paperwork and medicals are done, it's just that agonising waiting for a yes or a no.

Thanks
Old Feb 21st 2006, 11:53 am
Here and loving it!

cheri-pie has a reputation beyond reputecheri-pie has a reputation beyond reputecheri-pie has a reputation beyond reputecheri-pie has a reputation beyond reputecheri-pie has a reputation beyond reputecheri-pie has a reputation beyond reputecheri-pie has a reputation beyond reputecheri-pie has a reputation beyond reputecheri-pie has a reputation beyond reputecheri-pie has a reputation beyond reputecheri-pie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Share your worries

Originally Posted by majortom
Hello everyone,

I expect most of you will accept that you will be getting your visa's at some stage, and it's just a matter of time (long in most cases).

But has anyone got genuine concerns that they maybe borderline, and perhaps their dreams may not occur, if so why ???.

The reason is that I fall in the above category because of a heart problem (angina).
All the paperwork and medicals are done, it's just that agonising waiting for a yes or a no.

Thanks
Aawe I feel for you, do you know if you passed the medical?

Its rotten all this waiting, we haven't even had our medicals yet. I think there must be quite a few of us with genuine concerns dreading getting rejected.

I can't bear the thought of rejection, but we have a contingency plan (sort of) should the worst happen. But, as you say, its just that agonising waiting for the decision. Takes over your whole life and the poor kids

Good luck and all the best

Cheri x
Old Feb 21st 2006, 5:10 pm
ddm
Forum Regular

ddm is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello everyone,

Thanks
Yes
we are in this boat - my husband is partially sighted from birth ( non degenerative and requires no treatment) he's self employed here and the only way it affects his life is that he can't drive - but we suspect we may have a problem on the meds, we have put in our application in jan and are just waiting to hear (not done meds yet) but its agony particularly as my husband spent 6 years of his childhood in oz and its his lifelong dream to return
good luck to everyone with their quest for a visa
ddm
Old Feb 21st 2006, 5:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

jonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to all

Hello everyone,

Thanks
yes have been Diagnosed with CFS/ME by my doctor, now we think it was a reaction to a steroid nasal spray I was taking which i have stopped taking and got a lot better, the problem is it has left me with blurred and double vision. Not sure if we will get through the medical because of it and more importantly if i will be alble to see properly again
Old Feb 21st 2006, 5:45 pm
Reg. Migration Agent

George Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jonjon
yes have been Diagnosed with CFS/ME by my doctor, now we think it was a reaction to a steroid nasal spray I was taking which i have stopped taking and got a lot better, the problem is it has left me with blurred and double vision. Not sure if we will get through the medical because of it and more importantly if i will be alble to see properly again
My big problem is that so many of you are mentioning things like this on this very public forum. Everything here gets propagated to MyMigration, the newsgroup misc.immigration.australia+nz and other, stranger, places. Don't ever imagine that DIMA might not read it, and once you've given them enough details they're bound to be able to identify you.

If you've got legitimate medical issues then the thing to do in all cases is research the treatment of the particular condition on the MRT database and if in doubt seek an opinion.

Cheers,

George Lombard

www.austimmigration.com.au