Seriously, how much longer

Old May 22nd 2008, 1:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

shabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of light
Default Seriously, how much longer

This is now officially doing my head in.

Applied for visa in August.

Still no Co!

Homeless the end of June.

Having a majorly bad day today and just wanted to get it off my chest.
Its just the not knowing that is getting to me, and the automated emails.
I have basically been told that my application has landed on the desk of a really slow case officer. Shit! whats that all about, Kick his/her ass and tell him/her to get their finger out.

Ok rant over, thanks for listening!
Shabee
Old May 22nd 2008, 2:05 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Seriously, how much longer

Originally Posted by shabee
This is now officially doing my head in.

Applied for visa in August.

Still no Co!

Homeless the end of June.

Having a majorly bad day today and just wanted to get it off my chest.
Its just the not knowing that is getting to me, and the automated emails.
I have basically been told that my application has landed on the desk of a really slow case officer. Shit! whats that all about, Kick his/her ass and tell him/her to get their finger out.

Ok rant over, thanks for listening!
Shabee
Have you already done your medicals and pcc? If so you may have a case officer - if they don't need to request more info from you you may not hear anything until you get the visa grant.
Old May 22nd 2008, 6:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

shabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Seriously, how much longer

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Have you already done your medicals and pcc? If so you may have a case officer - if they don't need to request more info from you you may not hear anything until you get the visa grant.
Hi Pollyana,

Yes all sent in Feb. This is the last email I received from them, ( after I had complained about so many people getting their Visa's who had applied after me).
It say's in the email that we dont have a Co.

Thank you for your e-mail about your visa application under Australia’s General Skilled Migration programme. The processing of applications is undertaken by several procession areas within the Adelaide Skilled Processing Centre. Their workloads vary depending on the complexitiy of their caseloads and therefore the current allocation dates may differ. In some instances processing areas may get ahead of the current allocation dates, their resources are then redirected to assist in the processing of backlog. Please note to date your application has not yet been allocated to a case officer. When a case officer has been allocated to your application you will receive further instructions if we require any additional documents to process your application. We appreciate your patience in this matter.