British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia) (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-visas-citizenship-australia-32/)
-   -   September 2009 Applicants (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-visas-citizenship-australia-32/september-2009-applicants-630406/)

gillgee Sep 19th 2010 6:02 am

Re: September 2009 Applicants

Originally Posted by ms1234 (Post 8859764)
Hi

My application is in the final stage of processing.

All things are met except medicals which still shows outstanding.

In general how much time does it take for medicals to get finalized. Its been a week they have received the medicals.

Thanks
MS

medicals are finalised in a month if no complications.

Since when your status is MET?Form 80 is also MET??

Did you submit medicals on CO's request?

Cheers

ms1234 Sep 19th 2010 3:35 pm

Originally Posted by gillgee (Post 8859870)
medicals are finalised in a month if no complications.

Since when your status is MET?Form 80 is also MET??

Did you submit medicals on CO's request?

Cheers

Yes Everything on COs request. Now waiting for the medicals only.

tejas Sep 22nd 2010 1:47 pm

Hi all,

My medical validity is about to expire on 27/09/2010.So I have mailed to my case officer to ask for further health check.In response I got standard reply

Dear,

At present your application is undergoing routine processing.
Unfortunately, ensuring all the legal requirements are met in relation to
an application can take some time.

I am following up on the status of your application on a regular basis to
ensure it is being processed as soon as practicable.

You will be contacted if we require additional information to process your
application.

We appreciate your patience in this matter.

Regards

Case Officer - Team 4
Adelaide Skilled Processing Centre
Department of Immigration and Citizenship (DIAC)

shahmeer Sep 22nd 2010 6:31 pm

Originally Posted by Faraz_Vip (Post 8838889)
Hi,

I've received reply from my GSM Team upon sending a status query. Said, my application is still undergoing checks by an external agency. :frown:. I thought if the CO asks for medicals and police checks thats the end of those internal/external checks. God knows how long these checks will take....

Regards..

Faraz: What happened with your case ? did you get the grant? Also do let me know how can you apply for PCC from Karachi if you have done so.

Faraz_Vip Sep 22nd 2010 11:10 pm

Originally Posted by shahmeer (Post 8869818)
Faraz: What happened with your case ? did you get the grant? Also do let me know how can you apply for PCC from Karachi if you have done so.

My case is also in final stages..Waiting for grant. PCC can be obtained by visiting DC office police station of your area. In my case it was New Town Police Station (DC Office), I got PCC in 3 weeks, there is no fee for making it!

Regards,
Faraz

prothom71 Sep 24th 2010 7:12 am

Originally Posted by tejas (Post 8869440)
Hi all,

My medical validity is about to expire on 27/09/2010.So I have mailed to my case officer to ask for further health check.In response I got standard reply

Dear,

At present your application is undergoing routine processing.
Unfortunately, ensuring all the legal requirements are met in relation to
an application can take some time.

I am following up on the status of your application on a regular basis to
ensure it is being processed as soon as practicable.

You will be contacted if we require additional information to process your
application.

We appreciate your patience in this matter.

Regards

Case Officer - Team 4
Department of Immigration and Citizenship (DIAC)

I applied on 1st Sept, 2009 and CO assigned on 15th Dec, 2009 . My medical validity will expire on 17th Dec, 2010.

And my IELTS has already been expired on 5th May 2010!! Is there any chance that my CO may ask for new IELTS score ??

Faraz_Vip Sep 24th 2010 7:37 am

Originally Posted by prothom71 (Post 8873542)
I applied on 1st Sept, 2009 and CO assigned on 15th Dec, 2009 . My medical validity will expire on 17th Dec, 2010.

And my IELTS has already been expired on 5th May 2010!! Is there any chance that my CO may ask for new IELTS score ??

IELTS is valid for 2 years. Even if its expired, it wont affect your current application. The requirement is valid ielts for six months at the time of applying...

Regards,
Faraz

prothom71 Sep 24th 2010 8:33 am

Originally Posted by Faraz_Vip (Post 8873582)
IELTS is valid for 2 years. Even if its expired, it wont affect your current application. The requirement is valid ielts for six months at the time of applying...

Regards,
Faraz

Thanks a lot!!

tejas Sep 24th 2010 5:10 pm

Hi Faraz,

you wrote that "The requirement is valid ielts for six months at the time of applying..." Please descibe this statement because I can not unserstand what you want to say.

Originally Posted by Faraz_Vip (Post 8873582)

Regards,
Faraz

Faraz_Vip Sep 24th 2010 10:16 pm

Originally Posted by tejas (Post 8874281)
Hi Faraz,

you wrote that "The requirement is valid ielts for six months at the time of applying..." Please descibe this statement because I can not unserstand what you want to say.

What i meant is, at the time of application the applicant should apply with minimum IELTS validity of six month. This is because if the C.O. lets say is assigned to an application at a time when the IELTS validity is surpassed and is expired, he would consider it an expired ielts result, which by the wasn't expired at the time of lodging the application!.

Regards,
Faraz

shafaqat309 Sep 25th 2010 12:08 am

Originally Posted by Faraz_Vip (Post 8874602)
What i meant is, at the time of application the applicant should apply with minimum IELTS validity of six month. This is because if the C.O. lets say is assigned to an application at a time when the IELTS validity is surpassed and is expired, he would consider it an expired ielts result, which by the wasn't expired at the time of lodging the application!.

Regards,
Faraz

How is it possible? i think IELTS validity date is considered at the time of application lodgement.
Consoder the case who have lodged applications in 2008 but have not got co yet, will they be asked for new IELTS?

asadsherazi Sep 25th 2010 12:49 am

Originally Posted by prothom71 (Post 8873542)

Hi prothom, did your CO ask to provide medical? what is the current status of your application?

prothom71 Sep 25th 2010 4:31 am

Originally Posted by asadsherazi (Post 8874770)
Hi prothom, did your CO ask to provide medical? what is the current status of your application?

Positive Assessment by Engineers Australia: 18-Aug-09, IELTS=7.5 (3-May-09) MODL Electronics Engineer (ASCO 2125-13), DIAC Application: 01-Sept-09, Visa Class 175; CSL, HR country, CO (Team 2): 15-Dec-09, PCC, MEDs & Form 80 requested: 15-Dec-09, MEDs Sent: 19-Dec-09, Form 80 uploaded: 23-Dec-09, PCC uploaded: 27-Dec-09, Medical Finalized: 20-Jan-2010......still waiting!!!

prothom71 Sep 25th 2010 4:45 am

Originally Posted by Faraz_Vip (Post 8870288)
My case is also in final stages..Waiting for grant. PCC can be obtained by visiting DC office police station of your area. In my case it was New Town Police Station (DC Office), I got PCC in 3 weeks, there is no fee for making it!

Regards,
Faraz

I got reply from my Team against my enquiry.....

//[email protected] to me
show details May 10
Dear Mr..

Thank you for your email regarding your Skilled Migration visa
application.

No further documents are required at this time. At present your
application is undergoing routine processing.

You will be contacted when all other routine checks are completed.

Your patience is appreciated

Yours sincerely,

Department of Immigration And Citizenship
Australian Government
GPO Box 1638
Australia 5001
http://www.immi.gov.au

But even though my online application Documents status showing "REQUIRED" ???

gillgee Sep 25th 2010 5:33 am

Originally Posted by Faraz_Vip (Post 8874602)

Regards,
Faraz

Dear

Where this statement is given in the official circles?It's not mentioned at least in the Booklet 6 for GSM.
I think no such condition,just a valid IELTS score at the time of lodgement ONLY.

Cheers