September 2009 Applicants

Old May 21st 2010, 3:58 pm

adeel.zafar is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: September 2009 Applicants

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Maybe you should be trading experiences on a Pakistani forum, rather than a British one then?

http://www.alloexpat.com/pakistan_expat_forum/
How on earth is your comment related to what I said. Ok, Let me explain it for you then, a guy said that not a single Pakistani got PR since blah blah and I told him that one of my friend did. Then I told him that we are probably not aware of such cases because most of Pakistani applicants don't visit any forums... oh wait .. so here you got all touchy.... you misread it as your forum or this forum.... Come On..... Please Read carefully before you post... as they say.. Haste make waste.... and same Goes for others who follow blindly... I would say them to sling dair 'ook haha....
Old May 21st 2010, 9:31 pm
Account Closed

iamthecreaturefromuranus is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by adeel.zafar
How on earth is your comment related to what I said. Ok, Let me explain it for you then, a guy said that not a single Pakistani got PR since blah blah and I told him that one of my friend did. Then I told him that we are probably not aware of such cases because most of Pakistani applicants don't visit any forums... oh wait .. so here you got all touchy.... you misread it as your forum or this forum.... Come On..... Please Read carefully before you post... as they say.. Haste make waste.... and same Goes for others who follow blindly... I would say them to sling dair 'ook haha....
Actually what's really being said, is that many of the regular posters who help out in the Immi forum are sick of being abused by members who come from the sub-continent and would prefer it if you, the collective 'you', not you as an individual, just buggered off.
It says at the top of the page that this is the British Expats, not the Indian and Pakistani Expats... though you would never know it looking at the names and locations of most of the posters in here... and there is a definite culture clash.

The regular Immi posters are too polite to say that. I'm not.
Old May 21st 2010, 10:40 pm

Originally Posted by iamthecreaturefromuranus
Actually what's really being said, is that many of the regular posters who help out in the Immi forum are sick of being abused by members who come from the sub-continent and would prefer it if you, the collective 'you', not you as an individual, just buggered off.
It says at the top of the page that this is the British Expats, not the Indian and Pakistani Expats... though you would never know it looking at the names and locations of most of the posters in here... and there is a definite culture clash.

No need to say that you are not polite, your last three posts on this thread speak by themselves. Apparently this site is open to everybody as its not stated otherwise. Naming a street China town in a country does not restrict it to Chinese people, does it? The objective of this thread, as I perceive it, is sharing immigration issues. Applications from Pakistan are relatively taking longer time due to reasons which people here are trying to discuss, isn't it the purpose of this forum?

Last but not the least, are you not violating the site rules?

Site Rule 2. There may be places where sexually explicit, racist, obscene or vulgar language, graphics or behavior is appropriate however BritishExpats.com is NOT one of them. We do not alllow graphics that contain nude body parts, sexually-orientated or violent acts. Should anyone use inappropriate language, start a personal attack, or engage in hate speech, they will be barred from all further discussions.

Last edited by adeel.zafar; May 21st 2010 at 10:43 pm.
Old May 22nd 2010, 12:16 am
Account Closed

No need to say that you are not polite, your last three posts on this thread speak by themselves. Apparently this site is open to everybody as its not stated otherwise. Naming a street China town in a country does not restrict it to Chinese people, does it? The objective of this thread, as I perceive it, is sharing immigration issues. Applications from Pakistan are relatively taking longer time due to reasons which people here are trying to discuss, isn't it the purpose of this forum?

Last but not the least, are you not violating the site rules?
The site is open to everybody, but look around you.
See many British posters left in this part of the board?
Why is that?
Why have the people who used to freely hand out advice, even spending their own time researching that advice, left?
Why have the migration agents, who used to hand out advice all the time and would even speak to you on the phone for free, stopped posting?
Want an answer? Start here--->
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showp...&postcount=163

..and carry on reading the rest of that thread. It will give you some insight into why.
Old May 22nd 2010, 6:19 am

The site is open to everybody, but look around you.
See many British posters left in this part of the board?
Why is that?
Why have the people who used to freely hand out advice, even spending their own time researching that advice, left?
Why have the migration agents, who used to hand out advice all the time and would even speak to you on the phone for free, stopped posting?
Want an answer? Start here--->
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showp...&postcount=163

..and carry on reading the rest of that thread. It will give you some insight into why.
Speechless...... I was new here so did not know this background. That is why I was shocked to read last few comments on this thread as it made no sense to me. But now it makes perfect sense. I am sorry. I really appreciate everyone who is selflessly helping the community here.
Old May 22nd 2010, 7:18 am
Account Closed

Speechless...... I was new here so did not know this background. That is why I was shocked to read last few comments on this thread as it made no sense to me. But now it makes perfect sense. I am sorry. I really appreciate everyone who is selflessly helping the community here.
No worries.. it may have seemed I was having a go at you personally and I wasn't.

I knew there had been issues in the Immi forum but I wasn't aware myself, until recently, just how bad it seems to have become. I only ever posted in here occasionally as it always seemed to be hard work and a usually thankless task.

Site owners have now gone as far as posting a stuck thread at the top of the Immi forum to try and explain why some of the problems may be arising.

It will be interesting to see how things progress.
Old May 25th 2010, 7:01 am
BE Enthusiast

wilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Maybe you should be trading experiences on a Pakistani forum, rather than a British one then?

http://www.alloexpat.com/pakistan_expat_forum/
That forum is boring There's nothing on it
Old May 25th 2010, 7:05 am
BE Enthusiast

wilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of light

....or to put it another way.

sling yer 'ook

Lets see how that translates.

Me thinks me knows what's going on now
Old May 26th 2010, 9:18 am
Forum Regular

shuvo27 has a spectacular aura aboutshuvo27 has a spectacular aura aboutshuvo27 has a spectacular aura about

What about the other September 2009 applicants? Is it only the Pakistani applicants that are still pending? What about the Bangladeshi applicants? Have all you got the grant letter???
Old May 29th 2010, 4:53 pm
Forum Regular

remo is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by shuvo27
What about the other September 2009 applicants? Is it only the Pakistani applicants that are still pending? What about the Bangladeshi applicants? Have all you got the grant letter???

Dear Members,

I have applied for GSM 175 visa on Sep,2009. so far all my documents was in MET status except Medicals and PCC.

Today, I received e-mail from CO for Medical/Health Requirements only not the PCC.

I am confused, why only medicals is asked not PCC at the same time. is it normal.any body have similar experience before.please share some info and advise?

If PCC would be asked later, than my earliest entry date into Australia would be calculated from date of medicals test taken or finalized or PCC.?

Regards.
Old May 29th 2010, 5:07 pm
Forum Regular

525252 has a spectacular aura about525252 has a spectacular aura about525252 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by shuvo27
April09 May09 June09 July09 August09 Sept09 etc
only Pakistani applicants are still bearing the brunt of waiting

@remo
You must be from Pakistan? right
and there is no hard and fast rule that DIAC would always request medical and PCC at the same time, so we can't comment that why you have been only asked for Medical
and I guess the entry date will be calculated from the thing which expires the earliest (which in your case would be medicals)

Last edited by 525252; May 29th 2010 at 5:12 pm.
Old May 29th 2010, 6:01 pm
Forum Regular

zhmajumder is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by 525252

@remo
and there is no hard and fast rule that DIAC would always request medical and PCC at the same time, so we can't comment that why you have been only asked for Medical
and I guess the entry date will be calculated from the thing which expires the earliest (which in your case would be medicals)
I think you are not correct. I am from Bangladesh and Aug'09 Applicant and still waiting.
Old May 29th 2010, 6:19 pm
Forum Regular

remo is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by 525252

@remo
Hi 525252 ,

Can you please tell me from where you are.?

and why you are being so aggressive about Pakistanis.?
Old May 29th 2010, 6:35 pm
Forum Regular

525252 has a spectacular aura about525252 has a spectacular aura about525252 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by remo
Hi 525252 ,

Can you please tell me from where you are.?

and why you are being so aggressive about Pakistanis.?
ha ha ha .. brother
I am myself from Pakistan
Check my Signature and profile
Old May 30th 2010, 1:10 am
Forum Regular

fiden is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi, i am from Pakistan, i submitted my case in September 2009,my job verfication is done on 28 September, since then i did't got any reply from the DIAC, It is almost 8 months now, how about ur case.

thanks

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.