September 2009 Applicants

Old Jun 1st 2010, 6:25 pm
Forum Regular

mahbub1230 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: September 2009 Applicants

Thank Shuvo bhai, i today i have already sent mail. I will send mail again by your given text.

Originally Posted by shuvo27
@Mr. Mahbub, It should not take more than a month after Job Verification. It worked for me when I mailed to my team address. Within 3 days I got my grant. You might also try that. Just politely ask them if there is anything you can help them with, like any additional papers.
Old Jun 10th 2010, 6:03 am
Forum Regular

funky_beat is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mahbub1230
No i did not send mail regarding delay. i do not know what should i do. one and half month ago CO sent one replay they said they are doing internal checking and also said when decision will make they will contact with me.
Hi,
Since when the status of your form 80 is showing "Met". Is it after the CO sent you the above message about internal checking or before that. I am trying to figure out if internal checks have anything to do with form 80 status.

Regards,
Old Jun 23rd 2010, 4:09 am
Just Joined

mahadevan.krish is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: September 2009 Applicants

All,

Have been a fly on the wall as far as this thread is concerned. This has been a great source of information and was good to read about the experiences of fellow Sep'2009 applicants. Me and my wife were regular readers of this thread.

We wanted to share with you all the happy news that our grant letter came in yesterday via e-mail (266 days since we applied). .

It was a frustrating wait, but the posts in this forum gave us the required enthusiasm to look forward to a positive grant.

Its celebration time for us as it has been a perfect gift for our anniversary and my wife's b'day

Heart felt thanks for all those unknown people who have shared their experiences before in the post and wishing all the best for those who are awaiting grants.
Old Jun 23rd 2010, 7:15 am
Forum Regular

form 80 is showing MET before getting CO message about internal checking.

Originally Posted by funky_beat
Hi,
Since when the status of your form 80 is showing "Met". Is it after the CO sent you the above message about internal checking or before that. I am trying to figure out if internal checks have anything to do with form 80 status.

Regards,
Old Jun 23rd 2010, 7:37 am
BE Enthusiast

aliah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nice

form 80 is showing MET before getting CO message about internal checking.
that means Form 80 status has no bearing on internal checks...
mine not "met" and CO says its internal checks which are underway!
Old Jun 23rd 2010, 8:47 am
Forum Regular

khdmah is an unknown quantity at this point

Congrats mahadevan.krish;

Best of luck
Hope soon to catch u at Australia
Old Jun 23rd 2010, 10:12 am
Forum Regular

Congratulation. could you please see your time line and CO team number.

Originally Posted by mahadevan.krish
All,

Have been a fly on the wall as far as this thread is concerned. This has been a great source of information and was good to read about the experiences of fellow Sep'2009 applicants. Me and my wife were regular readers of this thread.

We wanted to share with you all the happy news that our grant letter came in yesterday via e-mail (266 days since we applied). .

It was a frustrating wait, but the posts in this forum gave us the required enthusiasm to look forward to a positive grant.

Its celebration time for us as it has been a perfect gift for our anniversary and my wife's b'day

Heart felt thanks for all those unknown people who have shared their experiences before in the post and wishing all the best for those who are awaiting grants.
Old Jun 23rd 2010, 11:18 am
Just Joined

mahadevan.krish is an unknown quantity at this point

@khdmah & @mahbub1230: Thanks for the wishes

Details as below
Team 4
ACS 2231-79 (CISSP), Online Application 175 (26th Sept. 09),ABPF (11th Nov),CO assign(28-Jan-10),health finalized (3-Mar-10),Job verification initiated (25th Feb), Job verification Completed(10th May), Received Grant Letter(22 June)
Old Jun 23rd 2010, 5:00 pm
Forum Regular

shuvo27 has a spectacular aura aboutshuvo27 has a spectacular aura aboutshuvo27 has a spectacular aura about

Congrats Mr. Mahadevan.
Old Jul 13th 2010, 11:21 am
Forum Regular

i thought first week of this month huge amount of visa will release but scenario is totally different very few visa was released on first week. most of the day of this month DIAC was silent. i do not know how long we have to wait for visa. i have seen 2010 applicants are getting their visa earlier than 2009 applicants.
Old Jul 13th 2010, 12:51 pm
Forum Regular

shuvo27 has a spectacular aura aboutshuvo27 has a spectacular aura aboutshuvo27 has a spectacular aura about

Hey Mahbub vai, one memeber of this forum, Mr. Majumdar got his visa in the first week of July. So keep your finger crossed.
Old Jul 13th 2010, 3:15 pm
Forum Regular

thanks shuvo bhai. waiting is the most boring part of my life but there is no way i have to wait for grant letter.
Originally Posted by shuvo27
Hey Mahbub vai, one memeber of this forum, Mr. Majumdar got his visa in the first week of July. So keep your finger crossed.
Old Jul 15th 2010, 4:09 am
Forum Regular

My wife is currently 20 weeks pregnant with expected delivery date in mid Nov 2010. We are thinking about informing our CO as change of circumstances, but don't know if this will effect our application process. Good thing is, our medicals are already done, so no more have to worry about X-rays for my wife. Could you please tell should I inform our CO regarding this issue?
Old Jul 15th 2010, 2:33 pm
Forum Regular

remo is an unknown quantity at this point

My wife is currently 20 weeks pregnant with expected delivery date in mid Nov 2010. We are thinking about informing our CO as change of circumstances, but don't know if this will effect our application process. Good thing is, our medicals are already done, so no more have to worry about X-rays for my wife. Could you please tell should I inform our CO regarding this issue?
what date you did your medicals.?

your entry date into Australia should not be later than 12 months from medicals date.. make sure your wife would be able to travel to Australia before that.
Old Jul 15th 2010, 3:02 pm
Forum Regular

we did our medical on 15th Nov 2009. she can fly up to middle of October 2010.

Originally Posted by remo
what date you did your medicals.?

your entry date into Australia should not be later than 12 months from medicals date.. make sure your wife would be able to travel to Australia before that.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.