September 08 Applicants

Old Oct 3rd 2008, 7:31 pm
beach bum

ponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: September 08 Applicants

Originally Posted by Looking forward to Oz
EIGHT weeks! crikey. Is that the standard turnaround for a subclass 119? Im lodging one of those (when sponsor actually submits their nomination form - apparently they are going together - mine and theres) and would be tremendously excited if i got my visa in 8 weeks!!!

Is it common to lodge nomination and visa application at the same time or do you have to wait until nomination has been accepted?
Standard is 8 weeks to 5 months for low risk countries - but depends which Business Centre you are lodging at - I believe Brisbane are taking their time at the moment. As for nomination - it is easier if you lodge nomination and visa app at same time as they can assess together - only downside is that if nomination is refused for any reason you dont get your application fee back. My nomination was approved in a week.
Old Oct 4th 2008, 6:19 pm
Forum Regular

darlo 2 adelaide will become famous soon enoughdarlo 2 adelaide will become famous soon enough
Smile Re: September 08 Applicants

Hi all sept 08 applicants!!!

I meant to join this forum in mid sept, but kept forgetting!!!(that says everything really). I lodged my visa application (457) with medicals, nomination number etc, and it only took two weeks!!! Hope this brings hope to you all, as we were advised three months by our agent, just shows you!!! They must be working overtime at the moment.

Anyway, we could have gone sooner than we originally planned, but after doing the sums, we decided to stick with our date for Feb, as would be too stressful going any sooner!!

Good luck to you all.

Old Oct 4th 2008, 6:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

Looking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by darlo 2 adelaide

I meant to join this forum in mid sept, but kept forgetting!!!(that says everything really). I lodged my visa application (457) with medicals, nomination number etc, and it only took two weeks!!! Hope this brings hope to you all, as we were advised three months by our agent, just shows you!!! They must be working overtime at the moment.

Anyway, we could have gone sooner than we originally planned, but after doing the sums, we decided to stick with our date for Feb, as would be too stressful going any sooner!!

Good luck to you all.

Did you lodge your application at Brisbane? That's where mine is going...eventually!
Old Oct 4th 2008, 6:46 pm
Forum Regular

Aberboy is an unknown quantity at this point

Good luck to you all.

You seesm to be in Health system from you past posts. Does it mean that the give more priority?
Old Oct 4th 2008, 6:50 pm
Forum Regular

darlo 2 adelaide will become famous soon enoughdarlo 2 adelaide will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Aberboy
You seesm to be in Health system from you past posts. Does it mean that the give more priority?
Hi there!

I think they may push them through quicker but was still advised it had recently been three months for approval.

Are you in the health system?
Old Oct 4th 2008, 6:55 pm
Forum Regular

Aberboy is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi there!

I think they may push them through quicker but was still advised it had recently been three months for approval.

Are you in the health system?
Hi Darlo,

You're right. I think I have read a number of posts in the forum that health system applicantions are processed quicker.

Unfortunately, I'm not :curse:,,, I'm a civil engineer and have to wait LONGER than you!!

Congrads on your visa and have a nice stay in OZ!!!
Bte, did they ask for the Police Clearance Certificate or not?!
Old Oct 4th 2008, 10:21 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Aberboy
Hi Darlo,

You're right. I think I have read a number of posts in the forum that health system applicantions are processed quicker.

Unfortunately, I'm not :curse:,,, I'm a civil engineer and have to wait LONGER than you!!

Congrads on your visa and have a nice stay in OZ!!!
Bte, did they ask for the Police Clearance Certificate or not?!
HI there !

No, no police clearance necessary!! I hear those things take ages??
Old Oct 4th 2008, 10:22 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Looking forward to Oz
Did you lodge your application at Brisbane? That's where mine is going...eventually!
Hi looking forward to oz!!

No, unfortunately my application didn't go to brisbane, it went to sydney!!

Never mind, and good luck!!!
Old Oct 5th 2008, 10:39 am
beach bum

ponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond repute

Hi looking forward to oz!!

No, unfortunately my application didn't go to brisbane, it went to sydney!!

Never mind, and good luck!!!
I'ved lodged at Parramatta - they got my application on 30/9 and on 3/10 I had a CO. I'm health system as well though.......so maybe they do get priority processing?
Old Oct 5th 2008, 10:46 am
Former Resident Visa

Jaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond repute

Hello September applicants,
I was originally an August applicant, but due to sending application money in pounds and not dollars i am now a september applicant
We are a family of 4 have applied and received acknowledgement for a Former Resident subclass 151.
So, currently waiting for a case officer as we have submitted police checks and medicals
J x
Old Oct 5th 2008, 1:06 pm
Forum Regular

MINTS will become famous soon enough

Hi all,

Just like to say well done to those who have received their CO's, what is your next stage?

We are going on a 175 and our next stage is out meds tomorrow!!! I am not sure what to expect but hope to get results soon as house is already up for sale

Is anybody heading for Melbourne?

Thanks

Mints
Old Oct 5th 2008, 5:11 pm
beach bum

Originally Posted by MINTS
Hi all,

Just like to say well done to those who have received their CO's, what is your next stage?

We are going on a 175 and our next stage is out meds tomorrow!!! I am not sure what to expect but hope to get results soon as house is already up for sale

Thanks

Mints
My next stage should be visa grant - fingers crossed within a few weeks. Just waiting to hear when my meds are likely to be processed. My house has been on the market a few weeks at a knock down price and not so much as a sniff of interest. But hey, everything will seem better in the sun!
Old Oct 5th 2008, 6:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

Wanted to say Hi I'm not a Sept 08 applicant but a Sept 07 applicant with my visa and want to wish you all the luck in the world as I know just how your feeling as we were in the same boat this time last year

Tina xx
Old Oct 5th 2008, 6:31 pm
Former Resident Visa

Jaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MINTS
Hi all,

Thanks

Mints
Hi Mints,
We are hoping to go to Melbourne because that is where i know as I grew up there; although undecided on the areas - either Mornington, frankston south or Boronia/The Basin. What areas are you looking at?
J x
Old Oct 5th 2008, 6:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

johnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to all

hi all
i applied 4 sept on 175 online, we are heading for melbourne, rowville, hoping to go around june 09
john

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.