September 08 Applicants

Old Sep 16th 2008, 3:11 am
Just Joined

BostonianInSyd is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: September 08 Applicants

I lodged for an 856 (ENS Onshore) on Monday September 8. I lodged it directly at the DIAC office so they processed the payment and issued me an acknowledgement letter on the spot.

Now it's the waiting game - fingers crossed!
Old Sep 22nd 2008, 5:42 am
beach bum

ponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond repute

I am lodging my RSMS 119 PR application by express courier today. I'm sooooooooo excited!

Old Sep 22nd 2008, 6:36 pm
Forum Regular

MINTS will become famous soon enough

Best of luck Ponyrama! Where are you off to and when?

We lodged our 175 this month, house up for sale this week and have booked our meds (not sure if this is too soon though)!

Does anyone know how long apx after getting a CO it all takes to complete? I have been told that Adelaide DIAC have opened up a new department and that this should help the process speed up.

I am hoping to be out of here apx April next year!!!

Mints
Old Sep 22nd 2008, 6:56 pm
beach bum

ponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MINTS
Best of luck Ponyrama! Where are you off to and when?

We lodged our 175 this month, house up for sale this week and have booked our meds (not sure if this is too soon though)!

Does anyone know how long apx after getting a CO it all takes to complete? I have been told that Adelaide DIAC have opened up a new department and that this should help the process speed up.

I am hoping to be out of here apx April next year!!!

Mints
Thanks MINTS. I'm off to Central West NSW, flight booked for late November but have a tourist visa and will wait onshore till they tell me to get out again. RSMS visa's are usally processed in 8 to 20 weeks so I shouldnt have to wait long hopefully. Fingers crossed.

175's do seem to be speeding up - have you check the timelines on BEUpdate? I have front loaded everything so I dont think its too early for meds espcially if you are planning to go as soon as you get grant! Good luck!
Old Sep 23rd 2008, 9:43 am
Account Closed

LeeLee is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi everyone...i'm so glad to be apart of the sept08 applicants. I submiitted mine on the 17th...just got to do the medicals and x-rays now! Good luck everyone on their visa's.

Lee
Old Sep 23rd 2008, 9:27 pm
Just Joined

jimbo3030 has a brilliant futurejimbo3030 has a brilliant futurejimbo3030 has a brilliant futurejimbo3030 has a brilliant futurejimbo3030 has a brilliant futurejimbo3030 has a brilliant future

Hello all

Only 3 weeks in and already bored of waiting. We've booked medicals for November which I'm already worried about. Dont have any reason for concern, but my BMI is in the 'overweight' range (which I'm not shocked by, but struggle to see how anyone remotely muscly could avoid being classed as a fatty - I am fat though, arf!).

Had the first offer on our flat after 1 year on the market. Unfortunately it was 10k less than our lowest figure, so couldnt accept. Not looking forward to being an absentee landlord but got some agents coming round at the weekend to talk rental. Pain....
Old Sep 25th 2008, 7:41 pm
Just Joined

bexandtal is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: September 08 Applicants

Hi everyone, i'm bex and my application was sent on the 8th and i got an e-mail on the 10th. I am really lucky as i got a CO straight away because i am hopefully going out on a remaining relative visa. My parents have been in Perth for 5yrs now and they are sponsoring me and my son. I had to get a stat dec done from my ex to be able to take my son so if anyone needs information on that, i'd be happy to help. I've been out to Perth for two holidays and i fell in love with it, so much to do and see and everyone i met seemed really sound.
Try to stay happy and hopeful everyone.
Bex.
Old Sep 27th 2008, 3:36 pm
Forum Regular

crimson_26 has a spectacular aura aboutcrimson_26 has a spectacular aura aboutcrimson_26 has a spectacular aura about
Question Re: September 08 Applicants

Hi All,

I had a loads of problems when trying to uplaod my documents online, so i sent them an email with all the attached to the correct email. However just to be sure, today i tried to upload again what looked like didn't uplaod successfully the first time. I got almost to the end of uploading them and then i got the following error :

"You cannot attach documents or files as your application has been decided. Please use the Query the Status of your application link to check the status of your application. "

So i loggin into the other page to check the status and it's still showing as 'Application received - processing commenced', however when i look at the 'Document Checklist', most have the 'Received' next to it apart from 'Specific Work Experience' and the xray medical bits.

I thought documents were only shown as received when a CO is assigned and after they have been reviewed?

Thanks,

Lance
Old Sep 29th 2008, 10:25 pm
Just Joined

tristar is an unknown quantity at this point
Default September 2008 Applications

Hi guys,

I submitted my application VE 175 on 17 Sept. Just reply here for information communication. Good luck.
Old Sep 29th 2008, 11:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

looky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nice
Default Re: September 2008 Applications

Applied online on 20 Sep 2008.
Old Sep 30th 2008, 7:35 am
BE Enthusiast

mala is just really nicemala is just really nicemala is just really nicemala is just really nicemala is just really nicemala is just really nicemala is just really nicemala is just really nicemala is just really nicemala is just really nicemala is just really nice

Applied GSM online visa 30th september 2008. Did u guys have any problems attaching documents online? i keep getting the following:

The following errors have been encountered:
You cannot attach documents to this application.
Old Sep 30th 2008, 9:06 am
Forum Regular

pReSSuRe is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by mala
Applied GSM online visa 30th september 2008. Did u guys have any problems attaching documents online? i keep getting the following:

The following errors have been encountered:
You cannot attach documents to this application.
I just submitted my skill assessment to Vetassess. Am I considered in the Sept 2008 application?
Old Sep 30th 2008, 12:34 pm
Forum Regular

Annehe28 is just really niceAnnehe28 is just really niceAnnehe28 is just really niceAnnehe28 is just really niceAnnehe28 is just really niceAnnehe28 is just really niceAnnehe28 is just really niceAnnehe28 is just really niceAnnehe28 is just really nice

Hi guys there is already a September 2008 applicants thread.
try looking here.

http://www.britishexpats.com/forum/s...d.php?t=558713

I hope it works. Join the rest of them

Good luck

Last edited by Annehe28; Sep 30th 2008 at 12:39 pm.
Old Sep 30th 2008, 12:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

looky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nice

Hi

Applied for paper based 857 on 19 SEP 2008 followed by 175 online on 20 Sep 2008. Both done onshore.

I was wondering if 857 and 175 requires form 80 to be submitted as there is no mention of it when filling in the applications?
Old Sep 30th 2008, 1:13 pm
Just Joined

jimbo3030 has a brilliant futurejimbo3030 has a brilliant futurejimbo3030 has a brilliant futurejimbo3030 has a brilliant futurejimbo3030 has a brilliant futurejimbo3030 has a brilliant future

Hi Looky

I think Form 80 is one of those which you might be asked for. We havent filled one in (and our agent hasnt asked for it). I get the impression they aren't required every time.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.