September 08 Applicants

Old Nov 25th 2008, 9:05 am
Forum Regular

middi is just really nicemiddi is just really nicemiddi is just really nicemiddi is just really nicemiddi is just really nicemiddi is just really nicemiddi is just really nicemiddi is just really nicemiddi is just really nicemiddi is just really nicemiddi is just really nice
Default Re: September 08 Applicants

Originally Posted by Tracey1of5
Hi Middi, thats funny cos we got lost looking for the expo in Manchester. We found the chinese easily enough afterwards though lol.

Keep us posted how your application is going

All the best Tracey
Will do Tracey!
It's great to have like minded people to share the highs and lows with. Saves boring friends and family with every last detail.
middi
Old Nov 30th 2008, 9:05 am
Forum Regular

naomijmoore is just really nicenaomijmoore is just really nicenaomijmoore is just really nicenaomijmoore is just really nicenaomijmoore is just really nicenaomijmoore is just really nicenaomijmoore is just really nicenaomijmoore is just really nice

Hi everyone,

I thought i would join in on this thread, as me and my oh are Sept applicants too!!
I am feeling pretty much like you have all described and am also in the long drawn out waiting game.
I have had an update that they have now received my medicals and finalised them but i have not got a co and i have not sent off my police checks.
I am also worried whether they can see all my attachments as i can not open them from the page so i can't see how they can?
good luck to everyone and i will keep you all posted with us.
Naomi
Old Nov 30th 2008, 11:22 am
Forum Regular

Tracey1of5 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by middi
Will do Tracey!
It's great to have like minded people to share the highs and lows with. Saves boring friends and family with every last detail.
middi
That is so true mate. Mind you at the moment i get fed up with saying, 'no not heard anything yet, its a long wait'. lol Roll on saying, I got a case officer!!

Trace
Old Nov 30th 2008, 11:23 am
Forum Regular

Tracey1of5 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by naomijmoore
Hi everyone,

I thought i would join in on this thread, as me and my oh are Sept applicants too!!
I am feeling pretty much like you have all described and am also in the long drawn out waiting game.
I have had an update that they have now received my medicals and finalised them but i have not got a co and i have not sent off my police checks.
I am also worried whether they can see all my attachments as i can not open them from the page so i can't see how they can?
good luck to everyone and i will keep you all posted with us.
Naomi
Welcome Naomi

Trace
Old Nov 30th 2008, 3:44 pm
Forum Regular

naomijmoore is just really nicenaomijmoore is just really nicenaomijmoore is just really nicenaomijmoore is just really nicenaomijmoore is just really nicenaomijmoore is just really nicenaomijmoore is just really nicenaomijmoore is just really nice

Thanks Trace,
I have now updated my profile.
Old Dec 18th 2008, 9:38 pm
Just Joined

jimbo3030 has a brilliant futurejimbo3030 has a brilliant futurejimbo3030 has a brilliant futurejimbo3030 has a brilliant futurejimbo3030 has a brilliant futurejimbo3030 has a brilliant future

small progress....
girlfriend's meds have cleared. Mine still in the system (slight BP issue, hopefully will be finalized soon).

now for some more waiting......
Old Feb 14th 2009, 11:34 pm
Forum Regular

jaketheory is an unknown quantity at this point

While I am scoping the sight for info I thought I leave an update. I applied online for 176 state sponsored on Sept 8th, 2008 and am from low risk country (US). I frontloaded everything except medicals and police clearances. On Feb 2nd I got an email from my case officer requesting police clearances, medicals and australian values statement. Have since had my medical exam and have received my police certificates.

Can someone tell me if it is ok to just upload the police certificates, or do I have to mail the originals. I've found mixed advice on the forums. The CO's message is confusing as it states originals are required of police certs. but later says color scans or black/white scans of certified documents can be uploaded. I don't know if it the statement re: scans excludes police certs or not.
Old Feb 15th 2009, 7:05 am
Forum Regular

saad1983 has a brilliant futuresaad1983 has a brilliant futuresaad1983 has a brilliant futuresaad1983 has a brilliant futuresaad1983 has a brilliant futuresaad1983 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by jaketheory
While I am scoping the sight for info I thought I leave an update. I applied online for 176 state sponsored on Sept 8th, 2008 and am from low risk country (US). I frontloaded everything except medicals and police clearances. On Feb 2nd I got an email from my case officer requesting police clearances, medicals and australian values statement. Have since had my medical exam and have received my police certificates.

Can someone tell me if it is ok to just upload the police certificates, or do I have to mail the originals. I've found mixed advice on the forums. The CO's message is confusing as it states originals are required of police certs. but later says color scans or black/white scans of certified documents can be uploaded. I don't know if it the statement re: scans excludes police certs or not.
you can get original copy scanned and upload it

I did the same and they have accepted so thats y it is changed to MET
Old Feb 15th 2009, 11:56 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by saad1983
you can get original copy scanned and upload it

I did the same and they have accepted so thats y it is changed to MET
cheers!
Old Feb 15th 2009, 12:12 pm
Just Joined

rex_thereal is an unknown quantity at this point

HI FRNDS
I M NEW TO THIS FORUM
I HAVE APPLIED FOR SUBCLASS VE-175 E-LODG. I RECEIVED A LATEST UPDATE FOR LAST WEEK FROM ASPC, IN WHICH THEY ANNOUNCED THT THEY ARE GOING TO ALLOCATE CASE OFFICERS UP TO 2OTH MARCH-2009 FOR ALL CSL-INDEPENDENT MIGRANT APPL. APPLIED BEFORE SEP-2007. SO IT WILL TAKE TOO LONG TO GET OUR TURN.
I M SURPRISED BCOZ BEFORE 1ST JAN-2009 ANNOUNCEMENT, THE ONLINE PROGRESS WAS SHOWING THT CASE OFFICERS WERE ALLOCATED FOR ALL CASES WHO MADE THEIR APPLICAIONS BEFORE 7TH DEC-2007(FOR SKILLED MIGRANTS).
AND NOW THEY R SHOWING REVERSE DATES OF SEPT-2007!!!!!!!!!!:curse:
HOPE U UNDERSTAND MY QEST. ANY COMMENT????
Old Feb 15th 2009, 12:23 pm
Just Joined

rex_thereal is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by jaketheory

HI JACK U CAN UPLOAD BY SCANNING COLOUR COPY OF UR DOCS BUT PROVIDED THT IT MUST BE CERTIFIED BY NOTARY OR OTHER MEANS WHICH ARE GIVEN IN "OverseasQualificationsAssessment Kit". U CAN DOWN LOAD IT FROM AUS GOV SITE
Old Feb 15th 2009, 1:52 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by rex_thereal
HI JACK U CAN UPLOAD BY SCANNING COLOUR COPY OF UR DOCS BUT PROVIDED THT IT MUST BE CERTIFIED BY NOTARY OR OTHER MEANS WHICH ARE GIVEN IN "OverseasQualificationsAssessment Kit". U CAN DOWN LOAD IT FROM AUS GOV SITE

ugh... i know color scanned docs usually don't have to be certified, just black and white scans. I'm guessing this holds true for the police certificates, and thinking what you've posted is an error. or no?

luckily, my state police certi. was sent with an actual notorized color document, making it easy. however, my fbi check is simply a fingerprint card with "no record" stamped on it. it is a color document, so i figured a color scan would be ok. i don't have to get a certified copy of it if i can scan it in color, right?
Old Feb 23rd 2009, 7:05 pm
Forum Regular

MINTS will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by rex_thereal
HI FRNDS
I M NEW TO THIS FORUM
I HAVE APPLIED FOR SUBCLASS VE-175 E-LODG. I RECEIVED A LATEST UPDATE FOR LAST WEEK FROM ASPC, IN WHICH THEY ANNOUNCED THT THEY ARE GOING TO ALLOCATE CASE OFFICERS UP TO 2OTH MARCH-2009 FOR ALL CSL-INDEPENDENT MIGRANT APPL. APPLIED BEFORE SEP-2007. SO IT WILL TAKE TOO LONG TO GET OUR TURN.
I M SURPRISED BCOZ BEFORE 1ST JAN-2009 ANNOUNCEMENT, THE ONLINE PROGRESS WAS SHOWING THT CASE OFFICERS WERE ALLOCATED FOR ALL CASES WHO MADE THEIR APPLICAIONS BEFORE 7TH DEC-2007(FOR SKILLED MIGRANTS).
AND NOW THEY R SHOWING REVERSE DATES OF SEPT-2007!!!!!!!!!!:curse:
HOPE U UNDERSTAND MY QEST. ANY COMMENT????
Hi,

I've not got an answer only another question on the back of yours (I feel your pain).

Does anyone have any idea how long after processing pre Sep 2007 (case offices allocated by March 20th) they will take to get to ours (Sept 2008).

Many thanks,

Mints
Old Feb 26th 2009, 9:35 am
Just Joined

mazzos is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by MINTS
Hi,

I've not got an answer only another question on the back of yours (I feel your pain).

Does anyone have any idea how long after processing pre Sep 2007 (case offices allocated by March 20th) they will take to get to ours (Sept 2008).

Many thanks,

Mints
Just wanted to keep u guys updated .. I believe we are all in the same boat and that we share the same concerns , so it is definitely important to share any kind of news and information which may be helpful to any of us

I phoned DIAC this morning (Adelaide skilled processing center)and I spoke to a lady who was very helpful , thank God some of them realize what we are going through !! .. She told me that probably most of the 175 CSL applicantions that were lodged in 08 will be allocated to COs maximum by May 09

I just hope this is true and hope they meet the timeline they are sitting for themselves ... Fingers crossed until then !!!

I've copied this thread from a few days ago I looked at on this website. It appears on page 5 i think..looks like good news ..I so want some news as it would be so good just to know if we had a visa date then we could start organising things!!! The waiting is something I never realised would be so consuming!!
Old Feb 26th 2009, 10:00 am
Forum Regular

ROOMI786 is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by mazzos
Just wanted to keep u guys updated .. I believe we are all in the same boat and that we share the same concerns , so it is definitely important to share any kind of news and information which may be helpful to any of us

I phoned DIAC this morning (Adelaide skilled processing center)and I spoke to a lady who was very helpful , thank God some of them realize what we are going through !! .. She told me that probably most of the 175 CSL applicantions that were lodged in 08 will be allocated to COs maximum by May 09

I just hope this is true and hope they meet the timeline they are sitting for themselves ... Fingers crossed until then !!!

I've copied this thread from a few days ago I looked at on this website. It appears on page 5 i think..looks like good news ..I so want some news as it would be so good just to know if we had a visa date then we could start organising things!!! The waiting is something I never realised would be so consuming!!
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hai Mazzos,,
How you are able to talk to the representative from the DIAC. i m trying for the past 2 days ..but every time the IVR systems disconnect the line after 2 minutes..Its saying PLease call next time...please tell me after how much time you got connected and talk to the DIAC representative. 2 month back i was able to talk after waiting for 8 minutes. But these days its automatically disconnected after 2 minutes. Please tell me any particular time i have to call...??

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.