Wikiposts

Sept 2005 MODL Skilled Independents here

Old Sep 17th 2005, 9:06 pm
Forum Regular

ShellnTez will become famous soon enoughShellnTez will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Sept 2005 MODL Skilled Independents here

well dhl picked up our application on friday so we officially join this list too
shell n terryxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Old Sep 18th 2005, 4:01 am
Life is sweet in Brisbane

rima+kids is just really nicerima+kids is just really nicerima+kids is just really nicerima+kids is just really nicerima+kids is just really nicerima+kids is just really nicerima+kids is just really nicerima+kids is just really nicerima+kids is just really nicerima+kids is just really nice
Smile Re: Sept 2005 MODL Skilled Independents here

Originally Posted by Jimtames
Interesting info at

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=324372

about the length of time until you get acknowledgment or credit card
payment taken at the moment....3 to 4 weeks by the looks of it cos of
an office reorganisation that's happening at the mo.

Would be interested to hear when you all get yours....
Hi

We sent our 47SK on 23 August (by good old Royal mail) and have at last had our CC debited on 15 Sept - no Email to acknowledge though?!
Didn't think I'd be so happy to be £850 lighter in the pocket!
Old Sep 18th 2005, 9:00 pm
Forum Regular

ShellnTez will become famous soon enoughShellnTez will become famous soon enough
Smile Re: Sept 2005 MODL Skilled Independents here

just been on dhl website to track the shipment and it arrived today so now it's the waiting game
shell
Old Sep 18th 2005, 9:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

Xgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ShellnTez
just been on dhl website to track the shipment and it arrived today so now it's the waiting game
shell
Flipping heck that was quick, I thought it took longer than that. I'm going to check their site out now to see if they can pick up from West Cumbria.

Jude xx
Old Sep 18th 2005, 10:40 pm
Just Joined

jologs is an unknown quantity at this point

shell
i had the papers shipped last 7 september, the dhl tracking facility says DIMIA received it on the 12th. but i have not received any email confirmation yet. will try to call/inquire from my bank tomorrow if payment has been charged. you think its a good idea to email DIMIA and inquire about the status of my papers whether it was infact received and i have been allocated a CO?
Old Sep 18th 2005, 10:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

Xgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jologs
i had the papers shipped last 7 september, the dhl tracking facility says DIMIA received it on the 12th. but i have not received any email confirmation yet. will try to call/inquire from my bank tomorrow if payment has been charged. you think its a good idea to email DIMIA and inquire about the status of my papers whether it was infact received and i have been allocated a CO?
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but I've read it's taking about 3 months to be allocated a CO (someone please tell me if I'm wrong).

It's early days at the moment and I don't think DIMIA are too happy over emails asking about stuff like that, I would wait.

At least you know it's got there.

Good Luck

Jude xx
Old Sep 20th 2005, 8:53 pm
Jimtames

My timeline :-

Application received at DIMIA 5th September
Credit card charged 19th September
Email acknowledgement 20th September

Seems like 2 or 3 weeks at the moment from receipt to first contact.

The acknowledgement said "you will be allocated a case officer in about
4 months time".

8-(

Old Sep 21st 2005, 7:12 am
Barbie chef extrordinaire

PhillN01 is a jewel in the roughPhillN01 is a jewel in the roughPhillN01 is a jewel in the roughPhillN01 is a jewel in the roughPhillN01 is a jewel in the rough

shell
Just spotted that your app arrived on the 19th, so did ours 4311-11 general electrcian, did you frontload? did you use an agent.

we frontloaded ours and didnt use an agent. its going to be a long wait for the 19th March.
Old Sep 26th 2005, 10:09 am
BE Enthusiast

Thumbs up Re: Sept 2005 MODL Skilled Independents here

Well, I've finally got it done...Interparcel are coming to collect our application tomorrow, all '146' pages of it!!!

What a relief!!!!

Jude xx
Old Sep 26th 2005, 6:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

purple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by jologs
I have just got a case officer after 15 weeks but some do get one a lot earlier
jacqui
Old Sep 26th 2005, 9:05 pm
Never going back

Sleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond repute

we got our case number and acknowledgement dated 6th september (was sent 26th august by international recorded delivery by agent), so i guess i am officially on this thread as well!!
Old Sep 28th 2005, 5:29 am
BE Enthusiast

STEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Sleeping Beauty
we got our case number and acknowledgement dated 6th september (was sent 26th august by international recorded delivery by agent), so i guess i am officially on this thread as well!!

Hope we can say we are September applicants ,our agent sent our
application to Adelaide,yesterday 27th Sept so not so sure,are we October,or will we make September.We don't know
Old Sep 28th 2005, 6:53 am
Never going back

Sleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by STEVE&TERRI
Hope we can say we are September applicants ,our agent sent our
application to Adelaide,yesterday 27th Sept so not so sure,are we October,or will we make September.We don't know
well, if people are going by the 'austimeline' which is date of acknowledgement, it will be october.

are people going by the date of acknowledgement??!!
Old Sep 28th 2005, 7:08 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Jude, don't let me down

we'll send the forms of to Oz together-errrrrrr

Together we'll make there for easter

Then we can start to make ir better

lol
lace x

Me too 26 days to send them off yipee
Old Sep 28th 2005, 7:11 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

What the hell do they do while they alocating you a CO,

do they knit fog or what!!!!!

I bet they look at your stuff and go Nurse, yes lets get her / him through. Office Manager, Ohhh don't need any of them lets put them to the back lol lol

just my luck

lace x

Hi SB and S Nurse haven't seen you for a while guys

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.