Russian Brides.

Old Jan 4th 2002, 12:12 am
Tanya

There is a great risk for Australian and Western men who want to marry a woman from
the old USSR. I am from the area myself and I married an Australian man so I know.
This post shall be simply a word of warning.

There are a lot of women who want to use marriage in order to get out of Russia and
live the good life in a Western country. They don't care whom they marry as long as
he has a house and money. Their husband will be just a provider and if he runs out
of money they will look for someone else. If a man takes a woman from
Ekateranienburg (formerly Sverdlovsk) in the Ural (populated by lazy drunks) they
run special big risk.

Personally I came to Australia to live with my husband and, may be, my example can
show the difference. Because I was genuine I had no problem obtaining a visa to come
to Australia, it took only 6 months.

I met my husband in Odessa at work. He had a contract to do a job and we fell in
love. No marriage agency and no Internet crap! I had a job. I earned a lot less that
people earn in Australia but the prices are much lower too. The quality of life is
almost the same. It was not my aim to leave the country. I was quite happy there.

After we were engaged we even discussed if we should live in Odessa or in Australia
and we decided for Australia because my husband loves Australia, has his house there
he is emotionally attached to and he has his business there. I can speak English but
he can't speak Russian so it would have been hard for him. Because of that we decided
to live in Australia. A wife's place is at the side of her husband.

Whilst I waited for my visa I attended additional English classes to become better.
It cost a lot but if I want to live in Australia I could be expected to at least
learn English properly.

I have been in Ekateranienburg several times on the job and I know that hole. I know
the attitude of the women too. There are a lot of marriage agencies and hundreds of
women are offering themselves for marriage to get out of the country. You see, many
people from Ekateranienburg (Ural) would not get a job in Moscow, St. Petersburg and
other cities either because they are known as lazy and as drunks even in the old
Soviet Union.

Because I speak Russian I was referred in Australia to other Russians so that one can
speak Russian again. This was hell. I met several women from Ekateranienburg in
Australia who married an Australian man. When they came here they could not speak
English properly and they could not be bothered to learn before they got their visa.
They rather used their money to get drunk and smoke drugs.

Many told me with pride how they were drunk and had sex with many men whilst their
potential husband was in Ekateranienburg whenever they were not with their potential
husbands. This is strange because I lived with my man, who is my husband today, in
the same flat in Odessa and we slept in the same bed and ate from the same table.

Now they spend all the money and don't care about tomorrow. 3 have said: "He brought
me to Australia, now he has to make the money and I don't care how he does it." When
I asked them what they will do when he runs out of money they said they will get
divorced and find another man. Most of them can't cook and are too lazy anyway and go
spend some 200 Dollars every week going to restaurants. Most men were stupid giving
their wife a credit card and they reached their limits after a few weeks buying gold
jewellery, expensive clothing and shoes.

Most of them don't really speak to their husbands. They buy a lot of alcohol and
drink a lot often to the point that they can't walk or stand any more. They watch old
videotapes with Russian movies and read Russian books and have little interest in
learning English better. When I had the misfortune to meet a couple like that with my
husband these women spoke only Russian to me and ignored their own husbands as well
as my husband.

I have been told I am stupid for loving and supporting my husband and for working to
bring in extra money. I don't think I am stupid but they are nothing but prostitutes.
These women even said to me that learning English is not important.

I have met 3 good Russian women who married an Australian but none of them came from
Ekateranienburg.

I admit that I feel ashamed coming from the same area but at least I am here to live
with my husband whom I love a lot and to support him.

It must be said that some women pay a lot of money to get taken by some
Ekateranienburg marriage agencies. Some of them are Mafia run, they are people
smugglers really. One agency even has a couple of agents in Canberra and men have to
pay a lot of money to be put in touch with a bitch who then later marries him to life
the good life at his expense.

Be warned with the Internet Brides. If a man wants a Russian wife he better goes
there and avoids the marriage agencies. It would be an interesting holiday anyway. In
any case, a man should say he would not mind to live in Russia and always say that he
just is an average income earner who is paying off his house, drives a 10 years old
car and cannot afford to go to a restaurant more than one time each week (even if it
is not true). They will quickly see if a women loves him or not.....

Be careful, gentlemen! It is hard for Russian women now to get a prospective spouse
or a spouse visa because of all those who want to marry for convenience. May be the
Australian Immigration Department knows and wants to protect Australian men and so
they should. I would not issue any visa to any woman from Ekateranienburg and I would
screen others much more carefully. Papers don't count for anything. False documents
can be purchased everywhere in Russia.

Stop complaining about the Immigration Department.

I am ashamed now to come from the Old USSR after meeting those bitches and I hope the
people of Australia are kind enough not to see me in the same light. Australians are
extremely kind and helpful people and I think they need to learn to avoid being taken
advantage of. Australians deserve better.

Old Jan 4th 2002, 10:16 am
J D Leister

Sure you are.

Sure you are genuine....

Now piss off

Old Jan 4th 2002, 12:57 pm
Forum Regular

tasmanet is an unknown quantity at this point
Default J D Leister You ignorant prick

J D Leister

You ignorant prick

Why would someone go to all that trouble
to write a screed that long unless they
were genuine ??

They would just keep quite
Old Jan 4th 2002, 2:14 pm
Rich D'Beirman

J D Leister <[email protected]>
    >
look ,no more bloody sub human slavs in our country thank you. if your a bloke and
you dont realise what they are after,and its not you body.just an aussie
passport,why dont you go live in bloody russia

Old Jan 4th 2002, 11:44 pm
Tanya

J D Leister
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
I am not sure if you are talking to me. If yes, fortunately the majority of
Australians are not that rude. Tell my Australian husband to take his mail order
bride and piss off with her. Tell an Australian to leave his country because he
doesn't associate with someone you approve of.

I always thought Australia is a free country..... am I incorrect?

Old Jan 5th 2002, 12:10 am
Tanya

Rich D'Beirman
[usenetquote2]>>[/usenetquote2]
    >
    >
    >

Point 1 Now the country of the sub-humans might be poor but they don't have things
like social welfare. The sub-humans don't sit on their bums avoiding work and cash in
the dole. They even work despite of frequently not getting paid.

Point 2 The sub-humans pay when they see a doctor, they don't get their medical
treatment subsidised or for free through things like medicare.

Point 3 The sub-humans build computer chips and aeroplanes. They are not only
smartarse "consultants" and know-betters. Australians purchase Russian tractors, air
conditioners and washing machines and stop manufacturing things themselves. They
import clothing from the sub-humans in China and Indo-China e.t.c. Why? Because the
good are cheaper and better.

Now what can the "Australian Masterrace" actually produce? Stupid remarks on
aus.politics?

Point 4. It is very interesting to read this comment considering that just 11 years
ago people like you (the writer) were shit-scared of the USSR like little toddlers
are scared of the boogyman.

The sub-humans still have nuclear weapons so remain to be scared.

End of points.

May be if there were more sub-humans in Australia the country would actually develop
faster and be a lot richer instead of following the USA. The sub-humans are prepared
to WORK and even to do without to get a better future.

I live here with my husband. I ignore you completely because the Australians I met
are different. They are kind, friendly and helpful and they acknowledge my Australian
born husbands right to live with his wife he selected in the house he paid for which
is on the land he paid for which happens to be in the country he was born in.

You can stick your Australian passport, sonny. As long as I am an Ukrainian citizen I
can return and even take my husband with me. He will automatically get a permanent
residence visa because he is married to me. In this way we can both leave if more
Australians become like you.

Now sit on that.

For all other Australian let me say that I really love you. Don't worry, all
countries have the ugly people like him.....

Old Jan 5th 2002, 12:14 am
Tanya

Aryan wrote in message ...
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
I disagree. Australians look into the future instead of into the past.

The fellow who wrote the message is one of the idiots you run into once a year if you
are unlucky.

Australians are outstanding people. Let's not judge a case of beautiful fruit just
because of one rotten apple in it.

Old Jan 5th 2002, 3:00 am
J D Leister

Rich D'Beirman wrote:

>
[usenetquote2]> >[/usenetquote2]
    >
    >
    >

I never said I wanted them......

This same mail appears in other groups usually the soc. groups and usually with a
glamourised picture of a russian slut

Old Jan 5th 2002, 3:03 am
J D Leister

tanya wrote:

>
[usenetquote2]> >Sure you are.[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> >Sure you are genuine....[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> >Now piss off[/usenetquote2]
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >

NOT you Tanya

Just those mails appear very regularly in other newsgroups and usually with attached
glamourised pictures of so called Russian women........

I wasn't telling you to piss off

Old Jan 5th 2002, 7:19 am
Rich D'Beirman

"tanya" <[email protected]>
[usenetquote2]> >>[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > Sorry for the comments about the sub human slavs,I withdraw the crass[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > statement.Yes you are a creative race,I have no doubt that you can carry out the[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > tasks in your post.But alas please do it in your own country.[/usenetquote2]
Russia,Ukraine etc are all backward countries thanks to communisam.It is only natural
that peoples from your country will try and improve themselves by going to a young
fresh country like ours. Now Russian,Thai and Pillipino women can do this by marrying
an Australian,getting a passport and then a divorce. I would also like to add you are
the people that gave us Stalin!

Old Jan 5th 2002, 8:40 am
Kosmonaut

Rich D'Beirman
[usenetquote2]>> >>[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]>> > Sorry for the comments about the sub human slavs,I withdraw the crass[/usenetquote2]
statement.Yes you are a creative race,I have no doubt that you can carry out the
tasks in your post.But alas please do it in your own country.

>

They were pretty backwards before communism. Have you got a point to make?

>
    >

Yes it is.

>
    >

So can Poms, Yanks, South Africans, Japanese etc

>

Who cares? They've also given us vodka, the Bolshoi, St Petersburg and women who
understand the meaning of the term "a good, hard ****ing root"

Old Jan 5th 2002, 11:26 am
J D Leister

J D Leister wrote:

>
    >
[usenetquote2]> > J D Leister[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > >Sure you are.[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > >[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > >Sure you are genuine....[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > >Now piss off[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > I am not sure if you are talking to me. If yes, fortunately the majority of[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > Australians are not that rude. Tell my Australian husband to take his mail order[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > bride and piss off with her. Tell an Australian to leave his country because he[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > doesn't associate with someone you approve of.[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > I always thought Australia is a free country..... am I incorrect?[/usenetquote2]
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >

'

'Oh hang on you did post in soc.penpals.... I got the same mail from a few years back
in google.... ' The wonders of the net

Old Jan 5th 2002, 8:16 pm
Aryan

Aren't you glad you are here Tanya? I mean you suck up to Anglo Saxon Australians
in your post and vilify your own kind from Ekateranienburg . You started your life
in Australia by making racist comments. Just like only some (not all) Russians are
prostitutes and are mail order brides, only some people from Ekateranienburg are
drunks/bad and not all. You call people from your own region lazy drunks to curry
favour with the Aussies. Well done! You have found out that the only way to be
friendly with "some" sort of people (meaning the people you have the privilege to
be friends with) here is to vilify others. You will fit right in Tanya. But
remember, no matter how much you lick their asses, to them, you will always remain
a "stupid Slav".

>
    >
[usenetquote2]> >Sub human? slavs? Aren't these what the Nazis used to say? The nazis, who lost the[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> >war (descipably surrendered), had their country enslaved by the west and the[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> >russians for decades? The newspapers are right. Australia HAS become a haven for[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> >the losers[/usenetquote2]
(war
[usenetquote2]> >criminals).[/usenetquote2]
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >

Old Jan 5th 2002, 9:34 pm
Tanya

J D Leister
[usenetquote2]>> >Sure you are.[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]>> >[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]>> >Sure you are genuine....[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]>> >Now piss off[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]>> I am not sure if you are talking to me. If yes, fortunately the majority of[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]>> Australians are not that rude. Tell my Australian husband to take his mail order[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]>> bride and piss off with her. Tell an Australian to leave his country because he[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]>> doesn't associate with someone you approve of.[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]>>[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]>> I always thought Australia is a free country..... am I incorrect?[/usenetquote2]
    >
    >
    >
    >

If you did not aim at me then, please, accept my profound appology! It was a
misunderstanding. Please forgive me.
    >
    >
    >

In this case it was only posted as well to misc.immigration Australia+NZ because
the original post was designed to be a warning. Many Australian men tell their
about their hurt that the Immigration Department takes such a long time to process
spouse visa.

I know that there are many Australian men who are taken advantage of. The Australian
men are usually genuine and love the woman and they don't know that the woman uses
him just to get into Australia. He will find out only when it is too late and he sits
there without a wife and thousands of Dollars in the red....

Eastern European women are good wives because loyalty to the husband as well as
faithfulness are part of the culture. For an Eastern European woman the husband they
love is their life. However, like anywhere else love must be involved.

I cannot understand how any Australian man can even think that a contact through a
marriage agency and a few hours meeting in her country can result in true love.
That is crazy.

Further to that I cannot understand some Australian men's way of thinking. How can
a very simple man who is overweight and 45 years old ever assume that a 25 years
old University Graduate would find him attractive and want to spend the rest of her
life with him?

Australian men are so gullable.

May be I am wrong but I have the impression anyway that those who go to marriage
agencies are lonely and there is something about them which makes women in general
not like him....?
    >
    >

Old Jan 5th 2002, 10:00 pm
Tanya

Rich D'Beirman
[usenetquote2]>> >>[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]>> > Sorry for the comments about the sub human slavs,I withdraw the crass[/usenetquote2]
statement.Yes you are a creative race,I have no doubt that you can carry out the
tasks in your post.But alas please do it in your own country.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >

Ok, nothing wrong with a crass statement. I can understand your fear.

Russia and the old USSR republics were behind because of the idiotic planning systems
of the communists and their oppressive system which assured them to stay in power.

However, Gorbachov wanted to change but the West supported an alcoholic Russian
politician called Yeltsin who just wanted to be President for his own ends. He is
primarily responsible for the total collapse of the countries because he initiated an
immediate change which never works.

However, I think that Western companies were very happy to see the East dive into the
dark ages - it eliminated potential competitors.

You might laugh about it but most people in the old USSR republics want to stay there
and build up their countries. The majority is not trying to emigrate. The people are
quite nationalistic and they love their country and their culture.

Men usually consider immigration if there is some interesting or challenging job
in another country. Unfortunately there are a lot of women, often divorcees with
children, who want to emigrate. It is not easy for a divorcee, particularly if
she has a child, to re-marry. These are the kind of women who seek marriage to
foreign men.

Others want to get into the rich life without working for it. They have the dream
that the West consists of countries where any potential husband earns well and they
can go into restaurants every day instead of cooking, can buy expensive jewellery and
clothing and drive a red sports car. In short, they just want a rich husband to
bludge of. Not that different to some women in the West - isn't it?

Women who marry foreign men and then, after they got permanent residency. divorce
their husbands are simple scum. They are the offals of any society and I completely
support the Australian Immigration Department to do everything in their power to keep
these women away for the protection of Australian men.

You see, these women will not divorce their husbands immediately after they have
the permanent residency visa. At first they are looking for a better husband. Then
they get divorced to marry another poor soul.... I hope you can see why I call
them scum....

Last but not least we are not responsible for Stalin. He is the most hated person in
Russia. He has killed almost as many Russians as Hitler killed Jews. He was never
elected, he grabbed power in the Communist Part and the only support he had was by
the Army and the police (KGB).

Let us not forget that the German emperor transported Lenin from Switzerland to
Russia to get the Zarist Army off his back. If anyone si to blame for the Soviet
Revolution and Communism it is the German Emperor.

I hope I could lay some of your fears to rest.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.