Russian Brides.

Old Jan 8th 2002, 6:48 pm
Ken

Aryan wrote in message ...
    >
[usenetquote2]>>[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]>> Oh, she stepped on your toes, didn't she? Are you from Russia or that[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]>> Ekaterienburg? May be you are running a dating agency trying to sell us[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]>> Russian women?[/usenetquote2]
    >
    >
    >

Blah Blah Blah Blah.

>
[usenetquote2]>> She hasn't said anything bad about Russians at all. She has only said that there[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]>> are a lot of gold diggers and most of them are in that funny city. You distort[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]>> everything.[/usenetquote2]
    >
    >
region.
    >
    >

Bullshit, learn to read before you open your mouth.

>
[usenetquote2]>> Since when is that a racist remark, you idiot?[/usenetquote2]
    >
    >
    >

She never said that all Russians or all slaves are drunks! Liar!
    >
[usenetquote2]>> Wrong, she did not vilify anyone, get your facts right. However, you[/usenetquote2]
    >
[usenetquote2]>> before that she came here to live a better life saying that she used marriage to[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]>> get into Australia. That is accusing her of breaking Australian law which makes[/usenetquote2]
you
[usenetquote2]>> liable for prosecution.[/usenetquote2]
    >
    >
    >

Bullshit. Running out of things to say, hey?

>
[usenetquote2]>> If I call you a drunk it is not vilification. It is vilification if I[/usenetquote2]
tell
[usenetquote2]>> people that you are going around attacking people, stealing from them and so on.[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]>> Get your bloody facts right.[/usenetquote2]
    >
    >
    >

Running out of things to say? May be one of these days you try to read a lawbook or
just look up in a dictioary what vilification is.

>
    >
[usenetquote2]>> If she lives in Australia she is to support Australia and Australians. This is not[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]>> a miniture UN or miniture world here. There are no enclaves of other countries.[/usenetquote2]
    >
    >

Again, running out of things to say?

>
[usenetquote2]>> The landslide re-election of John Howard mainly caused by the Tampa incident[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]>> clearly shows that Australians are fed up with foreigners coming into the country[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]>> and building small enclaves of their own countries.[/usenetquote2]
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >

Must be hard for you to live with such morons, whty don't you leave?

>
[usenetquote2]>> Tanya has said nothing which makes me think bad about Russians. For me Russians[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]>> are welcome. Every country has dropkicks including Australia, unfortunately in the[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]>> past Australia allowed too many dropkicks from other countries to settle here. The[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]>> only thing Tanya has done is[/usenetquote2]
warn
[usenetquote2]>> gulliable people about marriage agencies.[/usenetquote2]
    >
    >
trying
    >
    >
    >

I read that, thanks for your lecture, moron. Now you admitted that you are a bloody
fool. Didn't you say that she talks against her own people?

>
[usenetquote2]>> Now I used a search engine and searched for Ekaterinburg Marriage Agency and there[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]>> seem to be a bloody lot of them many having hunndred of women looking for foreign[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]>> men. Seems to me as if all females in that place look for western men..... Proves[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]>> to me that Tanya is right.[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]>> Good on you, Tanya and thanks for the warning and don't worry about lunatics[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]>> like Aryan.[/usenetquote2]
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >

Piss off, you are too stupid to have a discussion with.

Old Jan 8th 2002, 6:51 pm
Tanya

Merv Kelly
[usenetquote2]>> >I have so far seen a Canadian, 2 English, 2 Irish and a French girl all 'use'[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]>> >Australian men to gain residency so I know what you are talking about. A lot of[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]>> >hurt, emotional and financial, for the men and their families. Only one of those[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]>> >couples married - after she had her approval and became pregnant but the[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]>> >relationship ended within months prior to the birth of the baby. All these women[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]>> >retain their PR - yes, Aussie men can be very gullible!![/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]>> That's right, it is not a question of nationality. However, it is more likely to[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]>> find these kind of women in not so well off countries. These women are usually[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]>> under-educated and can't find a job either.[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]>> Australian men are gullible but don't worry, Americans are even worse![/usenetquote2]
    >
    >
greetng.

You are disgusting and should be ashamed of yourself.

Russian women have morals of much higher standard that Western women.

Old Jan 8th 2002, 8:41 pm
Aryan

I really got to you didn't I Ken? Now go back to your plumbing job and stop lurking
around here. Tanya will soon learn get back her self respect and, as a result, stop
being so ingratiating to people like you. As you suggested, I will get back to my law
books. I am, after all, getting behind in my research. Meanwhile, why don't you have
the last word on this by posting something vulgar and offensive in response to this ,
like you are wont to do .

Old Jan 8th 2002, 9:31 pm
Rich D'Beirman

"tanya" <[email protected]>

Australian men are gullible but don't worry, Americans are even worse!

Russian women have morals of much higher standard that Western women.

Oh my word.I am shocked! Aussie men are gullible and Western women
have no morals.Thats so nice that you have respect for your hosts.

Old Jan 9th 2002, 12:38 am
Aryan

>
common greetng.
    >
    >

Don't believe everything your mother tells you Merv.

Old Jan 9th 2002, 12:42 am
Aryan

[usenetquote2]>> Like in Australia you might meet someone nice and in time a[/usenetquote2]
    >

The only relationship that you seem to be interested in developing seems to be that
of master-and-slave. Shame on you .

Old Jan 9th 2002, 1:51 am
J D Leister

Rich D'Beirman wrote:

>
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >

Exactly why I took back what I said when I apologised to "tanya" because a person
with the same name funnily enough posted the same mail in a few of the soc.
newsgroups, namely soc.penpals and there as a lovely picture attached of an
attractive woman in a very small black dress.......

Old Jan 9th 2002, 8:15 am
Rt

>
    >
    >
    >

You can number the first names of Russians on the head of a pin

There seems to be about 7 female names. As the a.p Tanya can certainly confirm, it's
mindblowing to Russians to have to deal with the range of names (1st and family) in
the west However the number of diminutives is higher per name than here, IME.

Anshka, Anya, Anna, eg - and depends on age/social circumstances. In this caes Anshka
for the baby, Anya for the young, Anna for the formal, Anshka for the extremely close
friends when adult.

Similarly Nata, Natasha, Nataly, Natalia.

Whereas we have only stuff like Bob, Rob, Robert and they don't usually
depend on age.

Old Jan 9th 2002, 8:46 am
mazarik

Default Dear Tanya,

Criticizing your own people is like saying that your mother and your father are drunk and loose and not worth to trust. What you did was a mistake in my opinion because others cannot appreciate a person that curses his own kind. If you were looking for something useful, all you should have to do was to write a simple warning omitting that you are Ukrainian. Instead of that, you moaned (in the good old Slavic way) and thus invited al sort of maniacs to write you unpleasant replies (I mean by this, Aryan's breed). You were the one that made the mistake so you are the one to blame. Again what you did was like saying that my people suck but I am the exception. I also intend to emigrate there and the main reason for doing this is to make sure that my kid will get the chance for a better life. I am aware that I will always be the immigrant I will be treated as such. I am aware that although I have degrees, I worked in research, I have a IQ of 148, speak 3 languages etc. I will be discriminated against and probably I will have to do all sort of unpleasant jobs in the beginning. It is Au's country after all. But this is the sacrifice that I want to do for my family and I think that they deserve it.
Anyway if it weren't for the soviets to bring us "The Liberation" and the "light of the communism" I wouldn't have to go now, through this ordeal. If you are from Ukraine probably you are eastern orthodox and you know what our religion says: "If one's sin is not forgiven in his own lifetime than it passes to his kids". And you ex-soviets carry a lot of sins from your savage forefathers. So what you have to do is to try to mind your people's problems and try to get them to civilization rather than butt-kissing foreigners (which I agree, are naive). Take a look at the Germans. Their rulers work hard to wipe off the dirt from their faces, which they got from the war. You soviets don't want do this. Am I right?

Old Jan 9th 2002, 8:36 pm
Tanya

Rich D'Beirman
    >
    >
Ok, Rich, you have quoted my words nicely word by word. Now, if you would read them
in context and with a bit of thought then you might find that you did not understand
what I said.

>

Yes, in the context more Americans get into problems compared to Australians.

>
    >
    >
    >
    >

Where was it said that Western women have no morals? Please enlighten me?

I said the moral code of Russian women generally is higher = more restrictive than
with Western women.

See the difference?

Amazing how many people have problems with comprehension. Is there something wrong
with the local education system?

Old Jan 9th 2002, 8:39 pm
Tanya

J D Leister
[usenetquote2]>> Australian men are gullible but don't worry, Americans are even worse![/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]>> Russian women have morals of much higher standard that Western women.[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]>> Oh my word.I am shocked! Aussie men are gullible and Western women[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]>> have no morals.Thats so nice that you have respect for your hosts.[/usenetquote2]
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
That is interesting. I can assure you I have nothing to do with that. I have never
read or written on those newsgroups.

Be a little careful, my name is as common as Lisa.

Old Jan 9th 2002, 8:40 pm
Tanya

RT wrote in message ...
    >

[usenetquote2]>> Exactly why I took back what I said when I apologised to "tanya" because a person[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]>> with the same name funnily enough posted the same mail in a few of the soc.[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]>> newsgroups, namely soc.penpals and there as a lovely picture attached of an[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]>> attractive woman in a very small black dress.......[/usenetquote2]
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
is
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
Absolutely correct.

Old Jan 9th 2002, 9:12 pm
Bill Bonde

tanya wrote:
    >
    >
[usenetquote2]> >There seems to be about 7 female names. As the a.p Tanya can certainly confirm,[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> >it's mindblowing to Russians to have to deal with the range of names (1st and[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> >family) in the west However the number of diminutives[/usenetquote2]
    >
[usenetquote2]> >higher per name than here, IME.[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> >[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> >Anshka, Anya, Anna, eg - and depends on age/social circumstances. In this caes[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> >Anshka for the baby, Anya for the young, Anna for the formal, Anshka for the[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> >extremely close friends when adult.[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> >Similarly Nata, Natasha, Nataly, Natalia.[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> >Whereas we have only stuff like Bob, Rob, Robert and they don't usually depend[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> >on age.[/usenetquote2]
    >
    >
Not to mention, many names decline so they change their endings depending on how they
are used in a sentence. It's a wonder they had time for the Cold war.

--
"All right, that's it. 'Lister D., Third Technician. Offence: Obstructing a superior
technician by humming, clicking and being quiet.'"

-+Arnold Rimmer

Old Jan 9th 2002, 9:55 pm
Ken

mazarik
    >
    >
    >

May be in can jump in here as someone born in Australia.

We expect that anyone who immigrates into Australia becomes and Australian and shows
first loyalty to Australia. We would even expect and demand that a migrant would join
the military and fight for Australia against his own country of origin should any
conflict arise. We expect total loyalty, there is no choice.

>
    >
    >
    >
    >

No, what she has done is warn people.

>

She didn't say that at all. She said there are many.... I always thought than "many"
and "al"l are two different words.

>
    >

Welcome if you are prepared to contribute to the advance of Australia and make it
your home = be loyal to Australia.

If you want to live in your own ways and remain loyal to your old country but use
Australia only as a place which has better infrastructure so that you can have a
house and a car too and you children can have a nice car and video games then you'd
better stay home. In that case you should build up your country and help to make it
prosperous for your children and children's children as well as for all the other of
your fellow countrymen.

>

If you settle here with the right attitude you can forget your fears. Russians are
liked here because they integrate very well in the Australian society. Only those
migrants who come here, live in a ghetto with their own country folks, don't bother
to,learn English properly and make their turf a small enclave of their old country
have problems.

>
    >

Forget that crap, I can - I can - I can. Some of these things get you a job but not
friends. Being better than others and showing it will make you enemies. We call that
"tall poppies" and they get cut down.

>
    >

You will not be discriminated against at all. If your first jobs are not that
good then it's probably only because of a small language problem (not being able
to to another job yet), because your skills are in not in short supply and things
like that.

Don;t forget that on the Newsgroups there are all sorts if idiots posting. The
average Aussie will not discriminate against you.

>

May be in time you will become an Australian citizen and then it's your country as
well. We actually want that! We want you to become one of us.

>
    >

Now stop thinking about your family and start thinking what you can contribute for
Australia. The benefits for your family will come automatically, you don't need to
worry about it.

>
    >

You HAVE to go? Why? To have a higher standart of living? That is not the type of
people we want.

>
    >
    >

You'd better change your attitudes. We couldn't give a shit about your country's
political background. You personally are important.

>
    >

Excuse me, we are naive? In any case, she hasn't been butt-kissing anyone but
warned people.

May be we are naive becasue we believe in the goodness and honesty of people.

>
    >

I wonder what you are taking about. I haven't seen any soviets here. I always thought
the system is gone....?????

mazarik, get rid of your worries. If you come to live in Australia as a new
Australian you will find you are welcome. You will find life easy and pleasurable and
you will quickly find many Australian friends. You might only encounter problems if
you try to live in Australia as a Russian making your home a miniature Russia
(assuming you are Russian).

Then. think about what you can do for Australia. That is what you need to get a
visa. Don't worry about the benefits for your family at all, your family's benefits
come automatically if you manage to be accepted for immigration. Get your
priorities right.

Now get that application form for immigration into Australia and start writing.

Old Jan 10th 2002, 10:10 am
mazarik

Dear Ken,

I live in Europe where the Nazionalism was invented and I am sorry but is hard to me to imagine how the things are in your country. You should try doing a trip through Europe and see what I mean.

You say that one should forget his background and be completely loyal to his new country and so on. Well I am affraid this is idealistic and childish, and probably you are an born-Australian.

When I said that I am going to do this for my family I was aware that my children will be Australians rather than Romanians and that I am to old to switch sides in a snap. Although if the things will prove to be as you told I will be ethernally gratefull to Australia. But please let me be caucious.

Whatever you say I find disgusting when someone writes a page about how not worth to trust are his own folks. In a few years maybe she will say the same thing about Australia.

I won't say that Romanians are good and nice but neither I will blame them. After 50 years of savage communism any nation's soul would be tainted.

About the "I can-I can thing" thanks for the tip.

I see naive as opposite of cinic. I don't know which one is worse.
Unfortunatelly, in East Europe people usually are cinic.

And whatever you say the History is important, if you don't have roots you won't be able to stand upward.

Anyway thanks for the information.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.