REQUEST ON INFORMATION

Old Mar 13th 2002, 10:05 pm
Marco

Default REQUEST ON INFORMATION

hi to everybody My name is Marco, I'm writinf from Milan, Italy. I'm looking for
someone (maybe italian) to have some information about the possibility to migrate to
Australia. I pass the pass mark of 110 point, I'm 33 years old, information
technology degree, special events coordinator and jewelry sellers. Someone can help
me please? [email protected]

Old Mar 14th 2002, 9:05 am
George Lombard

Default Re: REQUEST ON INFORMATION

Ciao Marco,

What is your current occupation? Is it on the skilled occupation list in form 1121i
at www.immi.gov.au/allforms/formlist.htm ? You must have been in a skilled occupation
for at least 12 months in the last 18 months. Selling jewellery is unlikely to work
for you. Special events co-ordinator is problematic.

Cheers

George Lombard

www.austimmigration.com.au MARCO wrote in message
<5CQj8.13236$%[email protected]>...
    >hi to everybody My name is Marco, I'm writinf from Milan, Italy. I'm looking for
    >someone (maybe italian) to have some information about the possibility to migrate to
    >Australia. I pass the pass mark of 110 point, I'm 33 years old, information
    >technology degree, special events coordinator and jewelry sellers. Someone can help
    >me please? [email protected]

Old Mar 14th 2002, 3:35 pm
Marco

Default Re: REQUEST ON INFORMATION

Ciao George, thanks for your answer and for your details. I have worked for 5/6 years
with a lot of companies such as free lance to create computer presentation or
computer graphics interface (I use several application: Power Point, Photoshop, Corel
Draw, Rio, Tips, etc....). After this i have worked for a trade company for 4 years
such us control quality (during this period i have continued to work like free
lance). And after this latest 4 years i have opened a trade company with another
person , so i'm a manager of this company. I hope you can help me with this
information. How is the life overt there? Are there possibility to work? Is the life
espensive? Many thanks. Cheers Marco
    > What is your current occupation? Is it on the skilled occupation list in form 1121i
    > at www.immi.gov.au/allforms/formlist.htm ? You must have been
in
    > a skilled occupation for at least 12 months in the last 18 months.
Selling
    > jewellery is unlikely to work for you. Special events co-ordinator is problematic.
    >
    > Cheers
    >
    > George Lombard
    >
    > www.austimmigration.com.au MARCO wrote in message
    > <5CQj8.13236$%[email protected]>...
    > >hi to everybody My name is Marco, I'm writinf from Milan, Italy. I'm looking for
    > >someone (maybe italian) to have some information about
the
    > >possibility to migrate to Australia. I pass the pass mark of 110 point, I'm 33
    > >years old, information
technology
    > >degree, special events coordinator and jewelry sellers. Someone can help me
    > >please? [email protected]
    > >
    >