Reply CO after attaching documents?

Old May 6th 2008, 1:03 am
Hopeful Idealist

janicebks has a brilliant futurejanicebks has a brilliant futurejanicebks has a brilliant futurejanicebks has a brilliant futurejanicebks has a brilliant futurejanicebks has a brilliant futurejanicebks has a brilliant futurejanicebks has a brilliant future
Default Reply CO after attaching documents?

Hey guys,

Dumb question, but I was wondering if you need to reply to the e-mail from your CO requesting for additional documents? I've attached everything to the application and that seems to negate the necessity of a reply. Thanks!

Janice
Old May 6th 2008, 6:58 am
BE Forum Addict

Sammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Reply CO after attaching documents?

Hi Janice

Congrats on the CO!

We were asked for some more stuff and had to send it by email because we have never been able to use the online attaching bit.
So we sent it to the email they gave us and we had a reply 2 weeks later saying they had everything they needed.

Good luck, hopefully won't be long for you now

Sam
Old May 6th 2008, 4:04 pm
Hopeful Idealist

janicebks has a brilliant futurejanicebks has a brilliant futurejanicebks has a brilliant futurejanicebks has a brilliant futurejanicebks has a brilliant futurejanicebks has a brilliant futurejanicebks has a brilliant futurejanicebks has a brilliant future
Default Re: Reply CO after attaching documents?

Originally Posted by Sammy T
Hi Janice

Congrats on the CO!

We were asked for some more stuff and had to send it by email because we have never been able to use the online attaching bit.
So we sent it to the email they gave us and we had a reply 2 weeks later saying they had everything they needed.

Good luck, hopefully won't be long for you now

Sam

Thanks Sam! Think I'll just pop them a note saying it's all attached then.