References

Old Feb 22nd 2007, 11:01 am
BE Forum Addict

mad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to behold
Default References

Hi can I just ask do you need to send all work references to the tra even if the job has got nothing to do with the trade you are applying for
Old Feb 22nd 2007, 12:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

s-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: References

Not sure, but i think they're only interested in your current occupation that you are applying for mate....

S-j
Old Feb 22nd 2007, 12:18 pm
Forum Regular

MANDS14 is just really niceMANDS14 is just really niceMANDS14 is just really niceMANDS14 is just really niceMANDS14 is just really niceMANDS14 is just really niceMANDS14 is just really niceMANDS14 is just really nice

Originally Posted by mad city fan
Hi can I just ask do you need to send all work references to the tra even if the job has got nothing to do with the trade you are applying for
Hi

I emailed TRA with the same question. Here is a copy of the correspondence, hope it helps:

(my question)

My husband is applying for a skills assessment as a General Electronic Instrument TP and will be supplying evidence of his apprenticeship, college education and relevant work experience from 1988- 1998.

However since 1998 he has worked for his current employer as an IT Manager.

My query is does he need to provide references from his current employer even though his occupation now is not relevant to his trade?

(Their answer)

Thank you for your enquiry to Trades Recognition Australia (TRA).

Your husband is required to provide evidence that relates to the occupation he is seeking assessment in.

Replies to this email must be directed to [email protected] if you require them to be actioned.

TRADES RECOGNITION AUSTRALIA
Old Feb 22nd 2007, 10:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

mad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by MANDS14
Hi

I emailed TRA with the same question. Here is a copy of the correspondence, hope it helps:

(my question)

My husband is applying for a skills assessment as a General Electronic Instrument TP and will be supplying evidence of his apprenticeship, college education and relevant work experience from 1988- 1998.

However since 1998 he has worked for his current employer as an IT Manager.

My query is does he need to provide references from his current employer even though his occupation now is not relevant to his trade?

(Their answer)

Thank you for your enquiry to Trades Recognition Australia (TRA).

Your husband is required to provide evidence that relates to the occupation he is seeking assessment in.

Replies to this email must be directed to [email protected] if you require them to be actioned.

TRADES RECOGNITION AUSTRALIA
thanks, thats more or less saying give us what you are applying for, so when you finnally get the YES where are you thinking of going
Old Feb 23rd 2007, 8:07 am
Forum Regular

MANDS14 is just really niceMANDS14 is just really niceMANDS14 is just really niceMANDS14 is just really niceMANDS14 is just really niceMANDS14 is just really niceMANDS14 is just really niceMANDS14 is just really nice

Hi Mad City Fan

We are hoping to go to Adelaide. How about you?
Old Feb 23rd 2007, 8:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

Hi Mad City Fan

We are hoping to go to Adelaide. How about you?
Hi at the mo we are between brisbane and perth, to be honest not done much research on Adelaide but noticed quite a few heading out there, whats your trade and Good luck with the rest of your app
Old Feb 24th 2007, 6:12 am
Forum Regular

Hi at the mo we are between brisbane and perth, to be honest not done much research on Adelaide but noticed quite a few heading out there, whats your trade and Good luck with the rest of your app
Hi, hubby's trade is Electronics- hoping to get the visa app in before the MODL changes but gotta get through this skills assessment first! I'm sure Im getting a little greyer each day!

Whats your trade?
Have you done a reccie to Perth or Brisbane?
Old Feb 28th 2007, 9:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

Hi, hubby's trade is Electronics- hoping to get the visa app in before the MODL changes but gotta get through this skills assessment first! I'm sure Im getting a little greyer each day!

Whats your trade?
Have you done a reccie to Perth or Brisbane?
Hi hubbys a brickie, and nope not been to either perth or brisbane well never been to to oz know a few people over in brisbane that have emigrated there, its just one of those mad life changing descussions that we have had for the last three years and decided its now or never so here we are in the process of applying scary and exciting, how about you have you ever been to oz?
Old Mar 1st 2007, 1:13 pm
Forum Regular

Hi hubbys a brickie, and nope not been to either perth or brisbane well never been to to oz know a few people over in brisbane that have emigrated there, its just one of those mad life changing descussions that we have had for the last three years and decided its now or never so here we are in the process of applying scary and exciting, how about you have you ever been to oz?
Hi

No we've never been to oz- like you we're in the middle of a life changing decision! I sway from being incredibly excited to OMG what are we doing!!
Normal I guess! The courier picked up our TRA assessment today so thats it now- the ball is rolling!!!

What stage are you at?