Case Officers

Old Mar 1st 2007, 9:49 am
AVW
BE Enthusiast

AVW has much to be proud ofAVW has much to be proud ofAVW has much to be proud ofAVW has much to be proud ofAVW has much to be proud ofAVW has much to be proud ofAVW has much to be proud ofAVW has much to be proud ofAVW has much to be proud ofAVW has much to be proud ofAVW has much to be proud of
Default Case Officers

Hi
This maybe a daft question ..perhaps someone out there can answer it...

After reading various posts on BE over the last few days it would appear lots of Oct/ Nov/Dec applicants are getting COs which is great.
What I dont understand is: we were informed by DIMIA that COs have had a 40% increase in their work load this year therefore resulting in a delay in processing applications.
We have had Co since early Jan and waiting ....(July applicants) as like lots of others, would you not think that DIMIA would concentrate on the finalizing applications appointed COs early on before issuing to later applicants. I understand that on occassions they are waiting for more info but not in all cases.
Guess I just cant work out how they work can anyone enlighten me

Anne

Last edited by AVW; Mar 1st 2007 at 11:49 am.
Old Mar 1st 2007, 12:23 pm
Forum Regular

nev_n_angie is a name known to allnev_n_angie is a name known to allnev_n_angie is a name known to allnev_n_angie is a name known to allnev_n_angie is a name known to allnev_n_angie is a name known to allnev_n_angie is a name known to allnev_n_angie is a name known to allnev_n_angie is a name known to allnev_n_angie is a name known to allnev_n_angie is a name known to all
Default Re: Case Officers

Originally Posted by AVW
Hi
This maybe a daft question ..perhaps someone out there can answer it...

After reading various posts on BE over the last few days it would appear lots of Oct/ Nov/Dec applicants are getting COs which is great.
What I dont understand is: we were informed by DIMIA that COs have had a 40% increase in their work load this year therefore resulting in a delay in processing applications.
We have had Co since early Jan and waiting ....(July applicants) as like lots of others, would you not think that DIMIA would concentrate on the finalizing applications appointed COs early on before issuing to later applicants. I understand that on occassions they are waiting for more info but not in all cases.
Guess I just cant work out how they work can anyone enlighten me

Anne
Hiya

Don't know if it's got anything to do with it, but our contact for hubby's employer said that there were major delays due to changing the way that they do their business. I noticed that their name had changed at the beginning of the year - perhaps they've changed software too???? Who knows eh???

All I do know is that the general delays are different to everyone - some not so bad and others seem to be waiting an age!

Best of luck with all that you are doing!!!

Angie
Old Mar 1st 2007, 1:14 pm
AVW
BE Enthusiast

AVW has much to be proud ofAVW has much to be proud ofAVW has much to be proud ofAVW has much to be proud ofAVW has much to be proud ofAVW has much to be proud ofAVW has much to be proud ofAVW has much to be proud ofAVW has much to be proud ofAVW has much to be proud ofAVW has much to be proud of
Default Re: Case Officers

Thanks Angie,

It is so frustrating, why cant they clear the back log before taking on more...
Sorry just soo fed up today . It just doesnt seem to be happening for us.

Anne