Reference letter question - ACS

Old Sep 19th 2008, 11:26 pm
Forum Regular

cherni is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Reference letter question - ACS

Hi All,

Well, I finally got all my reference letters and I am getting ready for the final prepartions in order to send my app to the ACS. Thanks for everyone that helped me thru this process.

Regarding my letters, I think they are OK, but I have one doubt about the last one I received. The thing is: Its signed by the CEO of the company, it states his position and e-mail... but no aditional contact info (ie: telephone, cell phone or company web site). The letter is in the company letterhead (is a pre-printed letter) but with the company's logo only.

The big question is: should I ask him to add the missing info or should I stick a note to the letter with the phone, and web site.

Will ACS disregard my letter or they will take it as valid?

Cheers!
Old Sep 21st 2008, 9:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

ice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to all
Default Re: Reference letter question - ACS

Originally Posted by cherni
Hi All,

Well, I finally got all my reference letters and I am getting ready for the final prepartions in order to send my app to the ACS. Thanks for everyone that helped me thru this process.

Regarding my letters, I think they are OK, but I have one doubt about the last one I received. The thing is: Its signed by the CEO of the company, it states his position and e-mail... but no aditional contact info (ie: telephone, cell phone or company web site). The letter is in the company letterhead (is a pre-printed letter) but with the company's logo only.

The big question is: should I ask him to add the missing info or should I stick a note to the letter with the phone, and web site.

Will ACS disregard my letter or they will take it as valid?

Cheers!
is it the same letterhead as all the others from the same company?

i dont think there's any harm sending more information...
Old Sep 21st 2008, 10:41 pm
Forum Regular

cherni is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Reference letter question - ACS

Originally Posted by ChocCake
is it the same letterhead as all the others from the same company?

i dont think there's any harm sending more information...
Hi ChocCake,

Mmmm no, I was thinking of a note by myself... Mmmm I think it would be safer to ask for a new letter... I wonder up to what point does ACS request a new reference letter....

Cheers mate.