Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

Hairdressing course at Brisbane or Gold Coast?

Hairdressing course at Brisbane or Gold Coast?

Old Sep 21st 2008, 1:38 pm
Forum Regular

taz2008 is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation Hairdressing course at Brisbane or Gold Coast?

[/COLOR]I am a newbie and have been reading an old link dating back to Jan last year, whereby some of you were discussing the Hairdressing course.

I am having problems with my husband getting a skilled visa 175 due to the amount of college hours he has done, and therefore, am looking into doing the hairdressing course (which is something I would like to do anyway!)

Now that some of you must be on the course or nearly finishing it I would love to hear your comments as the thread did not confirm if you started the course or not.

Tweenies and sambo76 - you must be doing the course now - how is it going - has it been worth while.

I could really do with some help as I feel I am going mad trying to research everything needed, and then find out there is a problem and having to look at other options! Any information would be greatly received.
Old Sep 21st 2008, 10:43 pm
Forum Regular

OzzyLee has a brilliant futureOzzyLee has a brilliant futureOzzyLee has a brilliant futureOzzyLee has a brilliant futureOzzyLee has a brilliant futureOzzyLee has a brilliant futureOzzyLee has a brilliant futureOzzyLee has a brilliant future
Default Re: Hairdressing course at Brisbane or Gold Coast?

My Eyes .. My Eyes ... .. Please use black lol

Tweenies never made it onto the course so she will be no help.

If you search Sambo's past posts you will see that there is some sort of problem with a 900 hours rule now.
I think only a select amount of courses now qualify for the 900 hours required whilst working on the course, so you have to be careful where you do the training.

I'm sure someone who knows more can explain it better than me