Recommend a good migration agency?

Old Feb 9th 2007, 10:41 am
BE Enthusiast

olauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud of
Default Re: Recommend a good migration agency?

Although i do not have as migration agent George Lombard which i deeply regret http://www.austimmigration.com.au/site/ ; i think he is one of the best on the planet.

Thank you Cath

George is very helpful
Old Feb 9th 2007, 10:43 am
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by olauf
Although i do not have as migration agent George Lombard which i deeply regret http://www.austimmigration.com.au/site/ ; i think he is one of the best on the planet.

Thank you Cath

George is very helpful
Ian Harrop also has a very good reputation
Old Feb 9th 2007, 10:46 am
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute

ian harrop based in the cotwolds..top banana....ast
Old Feb 9th 2007, 2:33 pm
Forum Regular

frattonlad has a spectacular aura aboutfrattonlad has a spectacular aura aboutfrattonlad has a spectacular aura about

Diploma?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hiya, me again....been told by a couple of agencies that I cannot emigrate because I do not have a Diploma? Anyone know if this is correct?
I work in Health and Safety on a Shipping Port, been in Health and Safety for 14 years in a few jobs since leaving the Army with numerous courses but again no Diploma. HELP!!!!
PS missus works as Travel Agent... May be of some use?
Cheers

Trev & Sam
Old Feb 9th 2007, 4:19 pm
Just Joined

Keiron is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi there, I would highly recommend the Visa Bureau, we have just had our visa's granted today (the champagne is flowing well!!) and we only sent our medical reciepts and police checks off on Monday!
Old Feb 9th 2007, 4:26 pm
Just Joined

Keiron is an unknown quantity at this point

[quote=frattonlad;4381732]Diploma?

Hi Trev and Sam,

Dont know much about this diploma thing ,have you tried to apply for your TRA ( Trades Recognition Australia)? I am a mechanic and have been told by our case worker that if your job is on the MODL list you have a good chancer of getting a visa. My wife is a travel agent as well and we have looked for jobs and there is loads in travel. Hope this help?
Old Feb 9th 2007, 4:56 pm
Can't wait!

utopia has a reputation beyond reputeutopia has a reputation beyond reputeutopia has a reputation beyond reputeutopia has a reputation beyond reputeutopia has a reputation beyond reputeutopia has a reputation beyond reputeutopia has a reputation beyond reputeutopia has a reputation beyond reputeutopia has a reputation beyond reputeutopia has a reputation beyond reputeutopia has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by frattonlad
Diploma?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hiya, me again....been told by a couple of agencies that I cannot emigrate because I do not have a Diploma? Anyone know if this is correct?
I work in Health and Safety on a Shipping Port, been in Health and Safety for 14 years in a few jobs since leaving the Army with numerous courses but again no Diploma. HELP!!!!
PS missus works as Travel Agent... May be of some use?
Cheers

Trev & Sam
Hi Trev and Sam

Glenn Newton used to be the TRA director for 9 years so he knows his stuff.
Maybe get intouch with him, I am sure he will be able to help you!
Old Feb 9th 2007, 5:15 pm
Just Joined

Maverick is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by suzimc
I'd second that - we dealt with Veronika Hurbis at Global Visas - she was excellent and very patient with my questions! What's more, we got the visa!
Another vote for Veronika Hurbis and Global Visas,
Very helpfull got me through the tra with no problems,Just waiting for dimma to say yes now
Old Feb 10th 2007, 2:30 am
Arrived Perth June 2006

Dawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Maverick
Another vote for Veronika Hurbis and Global Visas,
Very helpfull got me through the tra with no problems,Just waiting for dimma to say yes now
we used jan at 'immigration group downunder' but I know Glen Newton also helped her out

xx
Old Feb 10th 2007, 4:11 am
BE Forum Addict

wafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by olauf

Thank you Cath

George is very helpful
I would also recommend that you contact George Lombard and his team, they really know their stuff and are very good to deal with.
Old Feb 10th 2007, 4:29 am
Forum Regular

seanandmaria is just really niceseanandmaria is just really niceseanandmaria is just really niceseanandmaria is just really niceseanandmaria is just really niceseanandmaria is just really niceseanandmaria is just really niceseanandmaria is just really niceseanandmaria is just really niceseanandmaria is just really niceseanandmaria is just really nice

Originally Posted by cherh66
We are just! starting to look at the possibility of leaving the sunny UK for Australia and wonder if anyone out there can recommend a good agency to use. We arent even sure what type of visa we would be applying for so need very basic advice from the agency to begin with. Any help would be appreciated.....thanks!
We used Australian Migration Consultants based in London, Darren Good-giles was our agent and he was excellent, can't praise him enough, his email is <[email protected]>
Old Feb 15th 2007, 7:11 pm
Just Joined

spikeyjo is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,

Does anyone know any agencys based in Leeds?

many thanks
Old Feb 15th 2007, 7:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

rocket01 is a splendid one to beholdrocket01 is a splendid one to beholdrocket01 is a splendid one to beholdrocket01 is a splendid one to beholdrocket01 is a splendid one to beholdrocket01 is a splendid one to beholdrocket01 is a splendid one to beholdrocket01 is a splendid one to beholdrocket01 is a splendid one to beholdrocket01 is a splendid one to beholdrocket01 is a splendid one to behold

Gomitilda now complaints so far