Recent applications - 139

Old Jun 1st 2006, 8:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

CathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Recent applications - 139

Originally Posted by charles.edington
Cath

Your debit card would be fine if it has the visa symbol on it. I had this problem over in the USA a while back and if I didn't mention the word debit and just let them think it was a credit card they just used it as if it was a credit card... IYKWIM!!!! Mind you, I'm sure you'd rather be sure.........

Lou
xx
Lou Lou Lou - always a smile for me. not sure what IYKWIM means.. but hey ho.. forms filled in now and cant change it, would have chanced it if had the time defo. xxxxx
Old Jun 1st 2006, 8:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

woody1cruiser has a brilliant futurewoody1cruiser has a brilliant futurewoody1cruiser has a brilliant futurewoody1cruiser has a brilliant futurewoody1cruiser has a brilliant futurewoody1cruiser has a brilliant futurewoody1cruiser has a brilliant futurewoody1cruiser has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by CathnPaul
Lou Lou Lou - always a smile for me. not sure what IYKWIM means.. but hey ho.. forms filled in now and cant change it, would have chanced it if had the time defo. xxxxx
I think it means

'If you know what I mean'.

Did take me a while to figure it out tho.

Debs
Old Jun 1st 2006, 9:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

CathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by woody1cruiser
I think it means

'If you know what I mean'.

Did take me a while to figure it out tho.

Debs
oh debs - intelligence - what more can i say. LOL. cheers
Old Jun 1st 2006, 9:08 pm
Look at moi!!!

Weasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond repute

Yes it's 'if you know what I mean' - I grumble like hell about text speak sometimes and find myself using it!!!!!!!!!!! If you've filled the form out then I'm sure you don't want to redo it - lol

Lou
xx
Old Jun 1st 2006, 9:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

Yes it's 'if you know what I mean' - I grumble like hell about text speak sometimes and find myself using it!!!!!!!!!!! If you've filled the form out then I'm sure you don't want to redo it - lol

Lou
xx
it looked like jshfalehjhfgz to me.LOL I dare someone to decipher that one!!!

signing off for tonight. will see if anyone manages to make something up. LOL.
Old Jun 2nd 2006, 9:13 am
Look at moi!!!

Weasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond repute

it looked like jshfalehjhfgz to me.LOL I dare someone to decipher that one!!!

signing off for tonight. will see if anyone manages to make something up. LOL.
Just to let you all know that our credit card has been debited this morning with the visa application fee. Yippee!!!!!!

Cath - can't make anything out of that but ROFL

Lou
xx
Old Jun 2nd 2006, 9:15 am
Account Closed

icequeen1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Just to let you all know that our credit card has been debited this morning with the visa application fee. Yippee!!!!!!

Cath - can't make anything out of that but ROFL

Lou
xx

Hey Lou, great news!!!

Hopefully we are next?!

xxx
Old Jun 2nd 2006, 9:17 am
Look at moi!!!

Originally Posted by icequeen1
Hey Lou, great news!!!

Hopefully we are next?!

xxx

Fingers crossed Marina

Lou
xx
Old Jun 2nd 2006, 9:28 am
Adelaide Bound

Seacaptain is a glorious beacon of lightSeacaptain is a glorious beacon of lightSeacaptain is a glorious beacon of lightSeacaptain is a glorious beacon of lightSeacaptain is a glorious beacon of lightSeacaptain is a glorious beacon of lightSeacaptain is a glorious beacon of lightSeacaptain is a glorious beacon of lightSeacaptain is a glorious beacon of lightSeacaptain is a glorious beacon of lightSeacaptain is a glorious beacon of light

[QUOTE=charles.edington]Just to let you all know that our credit card has been debited this morning with the visa application fee. Yippee!!!!!!

Lions and tigers and bears OH MY!!!

Great news Lou!
Old Jun 5th 2006, 9:14 pm
Angie1975

> > I know that there is another thread (a very helpful one) which has
    > > been going for quite some time for those applying for the 139 visa
    > > but
    > > I am getting a bit lost as to who applied for theirs and when.
    > > So I was just wondering if there are any of you who have only really
    > > recently started the journey for the 139 - just like us.
    > > Cheers
    > > Jo
    > hello guys :)
    > We are 139-ers as well and at the moment waiting for the sponsor's
    > last
    > bit of the documents and then we can send it all off to Adelaide!!
    > Hopefully this week?!?! :D
    > Good luck to all with the waiting game!
    > cheers,
    > Marina and Kees
    > --

Hi there!!!

We found out we got AoS today cant believe it after 8 months.

--
Posted via http://expatforums.com

Old Jun 6th 2006, 6:01 am
Look at moi!!!

Originally Posted by Angie1975
[q2]Hi there!!!

--
Posted via http://expatforums.com

That's taken a while but congrats....

Lou
xx
Old Jun 6th 2006, 6:48 am
BE Enthusiast

joeyb has much to be proud ofjoeyb has much to be proud ofjoeyb has much to be proud ofjoeyb has much to be proud ofjoeyb has much to be proud ofjoeyb has much to be proud ofjoeyb has much to be proud ofjoeyb has much to be proud ofjoeyb has much to be proud ofjoeyb has much to be proud ofjoeyb has much to be proud of

Hiya Angie

Congratulations! but how come it took 8 months? Did you have a few hiccups a long the way?
I was hoping our visa would be done and dusted within 5 or so months of applying but maybe I am being a bit too optimistic?

Jo
Old Jun 6th 2006, 6:58 am
BE Enthusiast

john_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE

Hi there!!!

--
Posted via http://expatforums.com[/QUOTE]
Congratulations, hope it all goes smoothly for you......why did it take 8 months though, I was really hoping it would be around the 5 month mark.
Old Jun 6th 2006, 7:17 am
Look at moi!!!

Originally Posted by john_w
Congratulations, hope it all goes smoothly for you......why did it take 8 months though, I was really hoping it would be around the 5 month mark.

I think the 8 month timeline is scary for all of us - be great if OP could let us know what the delays were....

Lou
xx
Old Jun 6th 2006, 8:24 am
BE Forum Addict

I think the 8 month timeline is scary for all of us - be great if OP could let us know what the delays were....

Lou
xx
I agree lou... quite a few people have had hiccups with aos..so would be nice to see what the delays were.