Is the quota almost full???

Old May 31st 2006, 12:36 pm

JanniDK has much to be proud ofJanniDK has much to be proud ofJanniDK has much to be proud ofJanniDK has much to be proud ofJanniDK has much to be proud ofJanniDK has much to be proud ofJanniDK has much to be proud ofJanniDK has much to be proud ofJanniDK has much to be proud ofJanniDK has much to be proud ofJanniDK has much to be proud of
Question Is the quota almost full???

Hi all,

Just wondering... read somewhere here on BE that some people believe DIMIA's quota is almost full and that this is the reason we have seen so few "GOT ITs" these lasts weeks (this week in particular).

What do you think? Is this the case? Won't we hear before July?

Cheers,
Janni
Old May 31st 2006, 2:11 pm
Yogee

Default Re: Is the quota almost full???

Hi Janni,
Interesting question. But I guess they never reached their quota. So on
the contrary No of visas allotted are large in the month of May n June
to reach near the cap level. This is just a wild guess. I may be wrong.

Yogee.

JanniDK wrote:
    > Hi all,
    > Just wondering... read somewhere here on BE that some people believe
    > DIMIA's quota is almost full and that this is the reason we have seen so
    > few "GOT ITs" these lasts weeks (this week in particular).
    > What do you think? Is this the case? Won't we hear before July?
    >
    > Cheers,
    > Janni
    >
    > --
    > Posted via http://britishexpats.com

Old May 31st 2006, 2:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: in a place near the river and the sea where the sun always shines
debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JanniDK
Hi all,

Just wondering... read somewhere here on BE that some people believe DIMIA's quota is almost full and that this is the reason we have seen so few "GOT ITs" these lasts weeks (this week in particular).

Cheers,
Janni

janni, to my knowledge there were 12 last week on here!

it'll come! we ve just got to be patient
Old May 31st 2006, 3:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

touchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all,

Cheers,
Janni
Oh dear Janni...what will we do with you?????

make sure you're wearing a nappy when you're finally granted the visa.
Old May 31st 2006, 7:08 pm

JanniDK has much to be proud ofJanniDK has much to be proud ofJanniDK has much to be proud ofJanniDK has much to be proud ofJanniDK has much to be proud ofJanniDK has much to be proud ofJanniDK has much to be proud ofJanniDK has much to be proud ofJanniDK has much to be proud ofJanniDK has much to be proud ofJanniDK has much to be proud of

Yogee: I hope you are right!

Debbiemc: Was there really 12 visa grants last week?? I have totally missed that, thought there was only 5 or 6...

Touchingcloth: *LOL*!! I know, I know... Patience is a virtue but I am desperate - where is my CO or better than that - my visa?????

Good luck all
Old May 31st 2006, 7:19 pm
loz
this is home!!

loz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond repute

Debbiemc: Was there really 12 visa grants last week?? I have totally missed that, thought there was only 5 or 6...

Touchingcloth: *LOL*!! I know, I know... Patience is a virtue but I am desperate - where is my CO or better than that - my visa?????

Good luck all

Janni I know just where you are coming from....................this week has been like a lifetime waiting in the queue. Today for some reason I am really down in the dumps and just want to see THAT e-mail and to top it all the father-in-law has just phoned and uttered THOSE BLOODY WORDS ' have you heard anything yet' grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! And to make things even worse we are not just dealing with our visa but doing all the 'go between' bits re. our agent and the in laws for their Contributary parents visa.
To all those still waiting....................IT WILL BE OUR TURN SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!

Loz x
Old May 31st 2006, 10:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: in a place near the river and the sea where the sun always shines
debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck all
hiya janni, yes think so, last thurs friday there were 9 and over the weekend 3 or 4 i think it was lucky sods

well, my turn to start checking the computer every hour now!! i'm on nights so every time i come in the office i'm checcking it!

good luck all, hope we hear soon
Old Jun 1st 2006, 8:01 am

Yeah.. lucky sods...

I am getting really paranoid! Every morning I am sure we have got THAT email - big disappointment when logging on the computer and it is not there:-(

Can you tell me why my I cannot enable smileys when writing in this forum? It works fine when posting in the "Australia" forum! How did you enable yours?

Originally Posted by debbiemc
hiya janni, yes think so, last thurs friday there were 9 and over the weekend 3 or 4 i think it was lucky sods

well, my turn to start checking the computer every hour now!! i'm on nights so every time i come in the office i'm checcking it!

good luck all, hope we hear soon
Old Jun 1st 2006, 8:39 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah.. lucky sods...

I am getting really paranoid! Every morning I am sure we have got THAT email - big disappointment when logging on the computer and it is not there:-(

Can you tell me why my I cannot enable smileys when writing in this forum? It works fine when posting in the "Australia" forum! How did you enable yours?

You need to type the code for the smilies. : D = : ) = : p =

Obviously leave the spaces out
Old Jun 1st 2006, 8:43 am

Thanks, Wendy!

But why don't I get the "Smiley list" as I do when posting in the "Australia" forum? Do you get this list when posting in here or do you just type the codes, you mentioned?

Originally Posted by WendyC

Old Jun 1st 2006, 8:53 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks, Wendy!

But why don't I get the "Smiley list" as I do when posting in the "Australia" forum? Do you get this list when posting in here or do you just type the codes, you mentioned?

There is no list in here, I presume it's because the forum has feed from usenet and they probably can't see the actual smilie only the code.
Old Jun 1st 2006, 9:07 am

OK - thanks a lot

There is no list in here, I presume it's because the forum has feed from usenet and they probably can't see the actual smilie only the code.
Old Jun 1st 2006, 9:16 am
Suncream, I need suncream

northerner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond repute

... and don't forget the most important one... : beer : = (but leave out the spaces between the :'s...

Graham
Old Jun 1st 2006, 9:20 am

Graham, don't worry - I won't forget

Originally Posted by northerner
... and don't forget the most important one... : beer : = (but leave out the spaces between the :'s...

Graham
Old Jun 1st 2006, 12:59 pm
Yogee

LOL @ touchingcloth

debbiemc wrote:
    > > Yogee: I hope you are right!
    > >
    > > Debbiemc: Was there really 12 visa grants last week?? I have totally
    > > missed that, thought there was only 5 or 6...
    > >
    > > Touchingcloth: *LOL*!! I know, I know... Patience is a virtue but I am
    > > desperate - where is my CO or better than that - my visa?????
    > >
    > > Good luck all
    > hiya janni, yes think so, last thurs friday there were 9 and over the
    > weekend 3 or 4 i think it was :) lucky sods
    > well, my turn to start checking the computer every hour now!! i'm on
    > nights so every time i come in the office i'm checcking it! :)
    > good luck all, hope we hear soon
    >
    > --
    > Posted via http://britishexpats.com

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.