Quick Check on Timing

Old Feb 28th 2007, 3:29 pm
Just Joined

rp02809094 is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Quick Check on Timing

Hi - So my application was sent on February 4, 2007.

I am under the MODL list,

1. Could you let me know, when do you think I should expect an acknowledgement

2. When do you think I will hear from them, whether my application is approved for the residency or not ? I know I will hear from them for my Police Clearance and Health Check, when do you think that would be ?

Kindly let me know - any help with be appreciated.

rp
Old Feb 28th 2007, 3:37 pm
AVW
BE Enthusiast

AVW has much to be proud ofAVW has much to be proud ofAVW has much to be proud ofAVW has much to be proud ofAVW has much to be proud ofAVW has much to be proud ofAVW has much to be proud ofAVW has much to be proud ofAVW has much to be proud ofAVW has much to be proud ofAVW has much to be proud of
Default Re: Quick Check on Timing

Hi
Here is my timeline:

TRA accepted 31st May 06
Visa application received 18th July 06
Frontloaded pcc and Medicals Oct 06
Case Officer appointed 8th Jan 07
Still waiting for Visa to be approved.......

136 ind on Modl

Everyone seems to be so different god only knows how it works......
Good Luck
Anne
Old Feb 28th 2007, 3:38 pm
Forum Regular

emmo is just really niceemmo is just really niceemmo is just really niceemmo is just really niceemmo is just really niceemmo is just really niceemmo is just really niceemmo is just really niceemmo is just really nice

Hi there

Our visa class is 136 (non modl), we received acknowledgement on 4th January and a case officer has requested our medicals and police checks today. Once they receive these, I believe it can take anything from two weeks to three months for you to hear the final decision.

Good luck x
Old Feb 28th 2007, 3:46 pm
Just Joined

Thumbs up Re: Quick Check on Timing

hey Emmo ? are you a December 2006 applicant ? Early December or Late December ?
Old Feb 28th 2007, 4:07 pm
Forum Regular

emmo is just really niceemmo is just really niceemmo is just really niceemmo is just really niceemmo is just really niceemmo is just really niceemmo is just really niceemmo is just really niceemmo is just really nice

Hi there, it was sent mid December, acknowledgement and monies taken on 4th January, meds etc requested today. By all accounts this seems quite quick - we were planning to have our meds and police checks frontloaded but our Case Officer beat us to it!
Old Feb 28th 2007, 4:37 pm
Forum Regular

Find the sun is just really niceFind the sun is just really niceFind the sun is just really niceFind the sun is just really niceFind the sun is just really niceFind the sun is just really niceFind the sun is just really niceFind the sun is just really niceFind the sun is just really niceFind the sun is just really nice

fantastic, good luck to you. Fancy joining the Dec applicants thread? We have a spreadsheet too!!

http://uk.geocities.com/peter.cook17...s/december.htm

Theres three now with case officers.
Old Feb 28th 2007, 4:39 pm
Just Joined

Hey do you have somewebsite like this for February 2007 applicants ?
Old Feb 28th 2007, 4:41 pm
Here at last!

OzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rp02809094
Hi - So my application was sent on February 4, 2007.

I am under the MODL list,

1. Could you let me know, when do you think I should expect an acknowledgement

2. When do you think I will hear from them, whether my application is approved for the residency or not ? I know I will hear from them for my Police Clearance and Health Check, when do you think that would be ?

Kindly let me know - any help with be appreciated.

rp
right approx 3-4 months after lodging your visa you should get a request for you to do your police checks and meds. Good luck. Not sure how long the rest takes but once you have a case officer its as good as done!
Old Feb 28th 2007, 4:41 pm
Here at last!

OzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rp02809094
Hey do you have somewebsite like this for February 2007 applicants ?
there is a february applicants thread too hth
Old Feb 28th 2007, 4:47 pm
Forum Regular

Oops - I joined the January thread because that was when I'd got my acknowledgement, but looking at your list I think I should have been in the December gang. Is there someone that updates the list or do I do it myself?

Deb x
Old Feb 28th 2007, 4:47 pm
Just Joined

No I dont think so - I tried searching for it -

Could not find it -
Old Feb 28th 2007, 7:20 pm
AVW
BE Enthusiast

AVW has much to be proud ofAVW has much to be proud ofAVW has much to be proud ofAVW has much to be proud ofAVW has much to be proud ofAVW has much to be proud ofAVW has much to be proud ofAVW has much to be proud ofAVW has much to be proud ofAVW has much to be proud ofAVW has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Rachie241
right approx 3-4 months after lodging your visa you should get a request for you to do your police checks and meds. Good luck. Not sure how long the rest takes but once you have a case officer its as good as done!
Hi,
Ive sort off butted in to this thread sorry Iam a July applicant ..... I wish and iam sure others on BE will agree with me.. quote "as soon as you get a case officer its as good as done"... had ours since 8th Jan 07 ,tommorrow 1st March lots of others had thiers longer. Trust me the wait is a nightmare. It may very well go quick for you but for alot that is not the case. I certainly wouldnt describe it as as good as done.

A
Old Feb 28th 2007, 7:31 pm
AVW
BE Enthusiast

Rachie

Sorry dont want to sound like a horrible person but so many out there so frustrated who have CO and nothing happening....
It is so bloody frustrating......
Anne