did you know?

Old Feb 28th 2007, 7:41 am
Forum Regular

parin is on a distinguished road
Arrow did you know?

Hi guys,

did you know you can get the progress of your application by below link? all you have to do is to send a blank email to this address and after a short time you recieve an email from DIAC:

[email protected]

( ???!!!!!! I wrote it for all who didn't know it

good luck, parin
Old Feb 28th 2007, 7:45 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: did you know?

Originally Posted by parin
Hi guys,

did you know you can get the progress of your application by below link? all you have to do is to send a blank email to this address and after a short time you recieve an email from DIAC:

[email protected]

( ???!!!!!! I wrote it for all who didn't know it

good luck, parin
That doesn't give specifics of your application. It simply states the current processing times. If you look just above this thread to the sticky called "Current Processing Times" you could have found the same information.
Old Feb 28th 2007, 7:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

s-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: did you know?

Never mind Parin, you got all excited didnt you.... You were very nice trying to help all the visa apps though i'm sending you karma

s-j x