Old Feb 24th 2006, 1:39 pm
Forum Regular

blackdog is an unknown quantity at this point
Default question re 'Secondary Qualifications'

form 47SK Question 62 says…

Qualification record
List post-secondary qualifications with the most recent first
Please include copies of youe academic transcripts with your application

My wife has had her skills assessment and had the determination back... she's got her occupational qualification (regarding her skills assessment) to have a certified copy made.. but all other post secondary qualification has been lost over the years.
Will this do?

Cheers & Many thanks for any advice
Old Feb 24th 2006, 9:10 pm
Forum Regular

Glenn Newton is a name known to allGlenn Newton is a name known to allGlenn Newton is a name known to allGlenn Newton is a name known to allGlenn Newton is a name known to allGlenn Newton is a name known to allGlenn Newton is a name known to allGlenn Newton is a name known to allGlenn Newton is a name known to allGlenn Newton is a name known to allGlenn Newton is a name known to all
Default Re: question re 'Secondary Qualifications'

Originally Posted by blackdog
form 47SK Question 62 says…

Qualification record
List post-secondary qualifications with the most recent first
Please include copies of youe academic transcripts with your application

My wife has had her skills assessment and had the determination back... she's got her occupational qualification (regarding her skills assessment) to have a certified copy made.. but all other post secondary qualification has been lost over the years.
Will this do?

Cheers & Many thanks for any advice

Probably OK, but you can PM me if you like with details (nominated occupation, occupation using for Recent Work Experience, what quals have been lost) and I can be more specific.