Question about form 80???

Old Dec 21st 2008, 8:09 pm
Account Closed

LeeLee is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Question about form 80???

Hi all,

I was told form 80 is only sometimes asked.

Does anyone know why it isn't always asked or who normally gets asked to complete it?
The reason i'm asking is simply because my application is awaiting to be assigned a CO and as my trade is on the new CSL (critical skills list) i didn't want to have any hold up's. Shall i just complete it and upload it anyway?

Thanks

Lee
Old Dec 21st 2008, 11:17 pm
Holy c%*p, I'm in!!!

lilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nice
Default Re: Question about form 80???

Originally Posted by LeeLee
Shall i just complete it and upload it anyway?
DO IT, DO IT, DO IT!!!!

Lee, I know that you are more than ready to move so definitely do it, if they ask for it later you will kick yourself!

By the way, it's a pain to fill in, it is a frustrating task but it will be worth it, trust me!
Old Dec 22nd 2008, 10:37 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by lilsweets
DO IT, DO IT, DO IT!!!!

Lee, I know that you are more than ready to move so definitely do it, if they ask for it later you will kick yourself!

By the way, it's a pain to fill in, it is a frustrating task but it will be worth it, trust me!
Hey,

Yeh i downloaded it and read through the questions and it seems like they have asked all these b4 somewhere along the line so wasn't too sure who it was aimed at normally.....

I'm off to do it now then

Cheers
Old Dec 22nd 2008, 11:09 am
BE Enthusiast

Malikkhi is just really niceMalikkhi is just really niceMalikkhi is just really niceMalikkhi is just really niceMalikkhi is just really niceMalikkhi is just really niceMalikkhi is just really niceMalikkhi is just really niceMalikkhi is just really nice

Hey,

Yeh i downloaded it and read through the questions and it seems like they have asked all these b4 somewhere along the line so wasn't too sure who it was aimed at normally.....

I'm off to do it now then

Cheers
Yeah Lee i have the same doubt, we provided all the these information when we were filling our online 175 visa application, i am really doubtful that we need to provide it again as form 80. I am going to ask the same question with DIAC let see what they reply

Regards
Malik

Last edited by Malikkhi; Dec 22nd 2008 at 11:11 am. Reason: More details
Old Dec 22nd 2008, 11:46 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Malikkhi
Yeah Lee i have the same doubt, we provided all the these information when we were filling our online 175 visa application, i am really doubtful that we need to provide it again as form 80. I am going to ask the same question with DIAC let see what they reply

Regards
Malik
Form 80 is used for different purposes than the main application form, that is why you have to give the same answers again.
Old Dec 22nd 2008, 3:49 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Form 80 is used for different purposes than the main application form, that is why you have to give the same answers again.
Hi pollyana,

Do you know what purpose they will need people to fill out these kinds of questions again?

Thanks,
Lee
Old Dec 22nd 2008, 3:51 pm
Account Closed

Regards
Malik
Hi Malik,

PM me with the answer if you don't mind as i'm not sure what the reason's are for answering these again??

Cheers,

Lee
Old Dec 22nd 2008, 7:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

Malikkhi is just really niceMalikkhi is just really niceMalikkhi is just really niceMalikkhi is just really niceMalikkhi is just really niceMalikkhi is just really niceMalikkhi is just really niceMalikkhi is just really niceMalikkhi is just really nice

Hi Malik,

PM me with the answer if you don't mind as i'm not sure what the reason's are for answering these again??

Cheers,

Lee
Hi Lee
Don't worry i will share whatever they reply. Logically no reason to fill out the same info again and in case they if they need any specific info they can retrieve it from the original application.I believe all data of online visa application must be available in a Database.

cheers
Malik
Old Dec 23rd 2008, 1:36 am
Forum Regular

binnz10 will become famous soon enoughbinnz10 will become famous soon enough

When I asked about completing form 80 they told me only if requested.
Old Dec 23rd 2008, 1:57 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Hi pollyana,

Do you know what purpose they will need people to fill out these kinds of questions again?

Thanks,
Lee
The form 80 is used for character references from what I understand. The other forms are used by DIAC.
Old Jan 6th 2009, 5:41 am
BE Enthusiast

Well guyz today i received the following official reply from DIAC regarding the Form 80
"Once your file has been allocated to a case officer you will be contacted if they require a form 80 from you."

Cheers
Old Jan 6th 2009, 9:11 am
Account Closed

Well guyz today i received the following official reply from DIAC regarding the Form 80
"Once your file has been allocated to a case officer you will be contacted if they require a form 80 from you."

Cheers
Cheers Malikkhi,

Still doesn't explain the reason for some needing to complete it and some not.

Never mind, i've done mine and uploaded it to my online visa. All i'm waiting for is a BLOODY case officer!!!:curse:

Lee