Query: Form 929 Passport details update

Old Dec 16th 2014, 5:19 am
Slow & Steady

ekhfaiz is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Query: Form 929 Passport details update

Hi,

I have got my Visa grant for VISA subclass 189. Meanwhile I also got my new passport as old passport’s expiry date was nearing.
I know that, now I have to fill form 929 and get scanned colored copy of my new passport’s bio pages. What I don’t know is where to submit this form.

Following are the few probable ways, but I don’t know which one is correct:

1. I guess can’t upload this form to my Immi application as the case has been finalized and grant has been given. Please correct me if I am wrong.

2. Should I email this form to the CO who has handled my case?

3. I got to know from various forums that one can send the form to DIAC directly via e-mail or via Fax. If so please provide the correct email Id or Fax number.

4. If none of the above 3 ways are correct then, should I send the form to [email protected] or to “[email protected]

Please help me here.
Old Dec 16th 2014, 5:47 am
Lost in the antipodes

msmyrtle has a reputation beyond reputemsmyrtle has a reputation beyond reputemsmyrtle has a reputation beyond reputemsmyrtle has a reputation beyond reputemsmyrtle has a reputation beyond reputemsmyrtle has a reputation beyond reputemsmyrtle has a reputation beyond reputemsmyrtle has a reputation beyond reputemsmyrtle has a reputation beyond reputemsmyrtle has a reputation beyond reputemsmyrtle has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Query: Form 929 Passport details update

Originally Posted by ekhfaiz
Hi,

1. I guess can’t upload this form to my Immi application as the case has been finalized and grant has been given. Please correct me if I am wrong.
Not sure if 1 is true

ImmiAccount

The following online forms are available in ImmiAccount:

Change of passport details
Change of address details
Change of email address details.

These forms can be used to update details relating to an 'In progress' or 'Finalised' application in your ImmiAccount.
Old Dec 16th 2014, 7:52 am
Slow & Steady

ekhfaiz is an unknown quantity at this point

Well I cant do it as option 1, there is this error msg that is given.

Processing has been finalised for '<NAME>'. You are no longer permitted to attach documents to this applicant.
Old Dec 16th 2014, 8:03 am
Forum Regular

aussie_explorer has a reputation beyond reputeaussie_explorer has a reputation beyond reputeaussie_explorer has a reputation beyond reputeaussie_explorer has a reputation beyond reputeaussie_explorer has a reputation beyond reputeaussie_explorer has a reputation beyond reputeaussie_explorer has a reputation beyond reputeaussie_explorer has a reputation beyond reputeaussie_explorer has a reputation beyond reputeaussie_explorer has a reputation beyond reputeaussie_explorer has a reputation beyond repute

Since you have already received your Visa , you should be sending this form to the Australian High commission in the Country that you reside. If you are currently residing in
India then you have the correct email address [email protected] if not then please check the AU High Commission website of the corresponding Country to get the respective email contact.