QNC

Old Sep 11th 2009, 4:02 pm
Forum Regular

sarahhartopp will become famous soon enoughsarahhartopp will become famous soon enough
Default QNC

I have the application form for the QNC and am about to fill it out, am i correct in thinking that because i have had ny skills assessed that a lot of information the ANMC have and they can pass it onto the QNC, if so how dose this happen do i email ANMC and ask them to post/email all my nursing details or do i send off my QNC application form and inform them that all information is with the ANMC and they are to contact them, themselves, or do my NMC (UK) get involved and do they send all info to QNC, i cant start this process just yet as am waiting to sit my Academic IELTS but want everything in place for when i hopefully pass my test !!!!!
Old Sep 12th 2009, 10:26 am
Forum Regular

xLaLax is just really nicexLaLax is just really nicexLaLax is just really nicexLaLax is just really nicexLaLax is just really nicexLaLax is just really nicexLaLax is just really nicexLaLax is just really nice
Smile Re: QNC

Hey, as far as I am aware you can ask the ANMC to send transcripts etc to the QNC, that's how I understand it anyway about to do it myself
Old Sep 12th 2009, 2:29 pm
Forum Regular

sarahhartopp will become famous soon enoughsarahhartopp will become famous soon enough
Default Re: QNC

Originally Posted by xLaLax
Hey, as far as I am aware you can ask the ANMC to send transcripts etc to the QNC, that's how I understand it anyway about to do it myself
Ok so i just email ANMC and ask them to do that, i dont have to get my NMC (uk) involved ?
Old Sep 12th 2009, 8:42 pm
Forum Regular

xLaLax is just really nicexLaLax is just really nicexLaLax is just really nicexLaLax is just really nicexLaLax is just really nicexLaLax is just really nicexLaLax is just really nicexLaLax is just really nice

Hey Sarah

Yeah as far as i can tell from the forms u just need to ask the ANMC to forward ur documents to the QNC. There is however a verification form attached to the application that needs to be verified by the NMC in london or whatever governing body ur under but am not too sure about that one, i was gonna fone and ask if that needs to be done because there was a letter of verification sent by the NMC to the ANMC as part of the original skills assessment.....seems to me that if the ANMC already have it they can forward it to the QNC....makes sense doesn't it but I don't take anything for granted in this rollercoaster ride

Howz ur plans coming along??
Old Sep 14th 2009, 12:19 pm
Forum Regular

Hey Sarah

Yeah as far as i can tell from the forms u just need to ask the ANMC to forward ur documents to the QNC. There is however a verification form attached to the application that needs to be verified by the NMC in london or whatever governing body ur under but am not too sure about that one, i was gonna fone and ask if that needs to be done because there was a letter of verification sent by the NMC to the ANMC as part of the original skills assessment.....seems to me that if the ANMC already have it they can forward it to the QNC....makes sense doesn't it but I don't take anything for granted in this rollercoaster ride

Howz ur plans coming along??
Hey

Thanks for the advise, i have my QNC forms printed off and ready however i am awaiting to sit my academic IELTs on 8th October (was unaware i had to sit this until recently) so all is on hold until then as the test results have to be sent with the application form. I have emailed the ANMC on advise about how they sent there information that they have on me to the QNC however i have heard nothing and that was over a week ago. i will just keep bothering them over the next month while i am waiting for my test to come around and hopefully by then i will no who sends what to where and if my NMC (uk) have to be involved.

Why aren't things easy ??? my whole life at the minute consists of emailing somebody about something to do with the immigration process and then waiting a week or so for a reply and then them not actually answering the whole question for me !!!!!

I have a case officer so thats good and i had a interview over the phone for a job at the Mater hospital in Brisbane they have asked which reference they can contact from my current employee which i have told them however she is away for 2 weeks in turkey so not sure if they will offer me the job on the condition that they have a good reference and i get my 175 visa or if they will wait and get my reference first. so its still wait wait wait thats all i seem to be doing WAITING !!!!!!!!!!!
Old Sep 14th 2009, 7:41 pm
Forum Regular

Sarah i totally know how u feel.....how much is it to ask to just get someone to answer the questions that u have running around ur head!!!!

When did u apply for ur visa?? We done ours online on 11th august and i think we're in for a long wait!!! I've not filled in the QNC thing yet or sat the academic yet but will in the next few weeks, if they're not in a hurry neither am i!!!

Keep in touch and let me know how ur test goes

L
Old Sep 14th 2009, 8:10 pm
Forum Regular

Sarah i totally know how u feel.....how much is it to ask to just get someone to answer the questions that u have running around ur head!!!!

When did u apply for ur visa?? We done ours online on 11th august and i think we're in for a long wait!!! I've not filled in the QNC thing yet or sat the academic yet but will in the next few weeks, if they're not in a hurry neither am i!!!

Keep in touch and let me know how ur test goes

L
i sent on application in online at the end of feb this year, was contacted by my case officer a week ago but it sounds like she has been looking through my info for a while now and is almost finished, i am just frustrated that in the 6 months since i put my application in i could have sat this academic test, but cause its a new rule since july and i have only just found out ive wasted time. i cant apply to the QNC until i have sat my test next month and lots and lots of people have said that the QNC take about 4 months to process your application. just hoping i pass the test otherwise that will set me back another month waiting for the next test date to come around !!!!!