Problem Renewing Student Visa online

Old Jan 31st 2009, 1:54 pm
Forum Regular

dasalcedo has a reputation beyond reputedasalcedo has a reputation beyond reputedasalcedo has a reputation beyond reputedasalcedo has a reputation beyond reputedasalcedo has a reputation beyond reputedasalcedo has a reputation beyond reputedasalcedo has a reputation beyond reputedasalcedo has a reputation beyond reputedasalcedo has a reputation beyond reputedasalcedo has a reputation beyond reputedasalcedo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Problem Renewing Student Visa online

hi there, this is my third time I extend our student visas while we wait for the permanent visa.

the question is that I'm trying to lodge an online application as usual but this time I'm not able to add my spouse to the online application, the system says that she's not eligible.

She was the last student and I was the dependant, and now we are changing and I'm applying as the student and my wife as dependant. Everything is ok except that I cannot add my wife to the online application.

Anyone knows what can be happening?

thanks
Old Jan 31st 2009, 11:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

pumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Problem Renewing Student Visa online

No idea I'm affraid.

As I am on a student visa myself though, I am keen to find out why you are having to get more student visas??? Are you doing more courses? Other people on this forum have gone onto bridging visas while waiting for PR, why have you not done that?

Thanks
Old Feb 1st 2009, 12:03 am
Forum Regular

dasalcedo has a reputation beyond reputedasalcedo has a reputation beyond reputedasalcedo has a reputation beyond reputedasalcedo has a reputation beyond reputedasalcedo has a reputation beyond reputedasalcedo has a reputation beyond reputedasalcedo has a reputation beyond reputedasalcedo has a reputation beyond reputedasalcedo has a reputation beyond reputedasalcedo has a reputation beyond reputedasalcedo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pumpkin blossom
No idea I'm affraid.

As I am on a student visa myself though, I am keen to find out why you are having to get more student visas??? Are you doing more courses? Other people on this forum have gone onto bridging visas while waiting for PR, why have you not done that?

Thanks
Thanks for your answer.

That is because we applied for an offshore visa so we need to extend our student visa with cheap courses until we got the permanent residence.
Old Feb 1st 2009, 1:59 am
BE Forum Addict

pumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond repute

Ahhhhh, I see.
Just out of interest, what cheap course have you found? If I don't manage to get my 900 hours of relative work experiance we may have to find a way of saying until we have managed it. Hopefully not, but you never know.
Old Feb 1st 2009, 3:08 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by pumpkin blossom
Ahhhhh, I see.
Just out of interest, what cheap course have you found? If I don't manage to get my 900 hours of relative work experiance we may have to find a way of saying until we have managed it. Hopefully not, but you never know.
We are in Adelaide, I have found one where you pay $1125 every 3 months and is this http://www.wingchun.com.au/ there are offices in Sydney and Gold Coast too.
Old Feb 1st 2009, 5:18 am
BE Forum Addict

Thanks very much, that is handy, we are also in Adelaide.