Primary Applicant Entry into Oz?

Old Feb 28th 2007, 9:29 am
on the Goldie

thewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Primary Applicant Entry into Oz?

Hi

If the primary applicant enters oz on their own and then a few months later the rest follow does the primary applicant have to come back of out of oz to enter with them or can the rest of them enter without the primary applicant?

regards
Old Feb 28th 2007, 9:37 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Primary Applicant Entry into Oz?

Originally Posted by thewoodz
Hi

If the primary applicant enters oz on their own and then a few months later the rest follow does the primary applicant have to come back of out of oz to enter with them or can the rest of them enter without the primary applicant?

regards
Hi N
Think you all have to enter together, with main applicant going through first
Old Feb 28th 2007, 9:39 am
tum
destination Cairns

tum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

regards
Initial Entry Date
Now that visas have been granted the visa holders must make their initial entry to Australia as
holders of a Class BN Subclass 136 Skilled – Independent by no later than – 3rd November 2007.
Please note that it is not possible to change this date.
Other applicable visa conditions
The visa/s granted to: Joe, Miranda,

also include the following condition/s –
8502 Not to travel to Australia before Bonny (who's the primary applicant)

This is what it said in our grant letter, so I guess it doesn't matter just as long as you enter after the primary applicant and before the date of 3th November.

MIranda
Old Feb 28th 2007, 9:40 am
tum
destination Cairns

tum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond repute

Having read Curly's reply (hi ) I'm not sure anymore. Maybe someone else will know for sure.

Miranda
Old Feb 28th 2007, 9:42 am
Just Joined

tonyandlynne is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi thewoodz,

I may be able to help with that one, we are going on a 457 sponsored visa, but when visa gets approved i have to hand my notice in with my job here in UK then book flights and go ASAP, My husband and kids will follow after we get house sold, so he will follow out as soon as we sell house and everything sorted this end but i do not have to come back here to take them over to oz as immigration automatically stamp there visa so they wont need me. I did ask professionals the question so not making it up.

What Visa are you going out on as others may differ but if you have an agent ask them as they will be able to tell you.

Hope this helps and very good luck

Lynne
Old Feb 28th 2007, 11:52 am
on the Goldie

thewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond repute

hey thanks guys i was bascially being lazy and as i'm always on here i thought the BE fountain of knowledge would come up with the answer
we are going on a 136 visa.
Old Feb 28th 2007, 3:53 pm
Just Joined

mrs_chrispy will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by tonyandlynne
Hi thewoodz,

I may be able to help with that one, we are going on a 457 sponsored visa, but when visa gets approved i have to hand my notice in with my job here in UK then book flights and go ASAP, My husband and kids will follow after we get house sold, so he will follow out as soon as we sell house and everything sorted this end but i do not have to come back here to take them over to oz as immigration automatically stamp there visa so they wont need me. I did ask professionals the question so not making it up.

What Visa are you going out on as others may differ but if you have an agent ask them as they will be able to tell you.

Hope this helps and very good luck

Lynne
I'm in the same position, main applicant who may end up having to go out before hubby if house not sold. We checked the situation with DIMA (or DIAC) who confirmed that I could enter first (as main applicant) and my OH could follow at a later date without me having to go back out of Oz. We're on an ENS121.

Cheers
Old Mar 1st 2007, 7:17 am
on the Goldie

Originally Posted by mrs_chrispy
I'm in the same position, main applicant who may end up having to go out before hubby if house not sold. We checked the situation with DIMA (or DIAC) who confirmed that I could enter first (as main applicant) and my OH could follow at a later date without me having to go back out of Oz. We're on an ENS121.

Cheers
thank you
does anyone know if this also applied to 136?
cheers
Old Mar 1st 2007, 9:28 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

thank you
does anyone know if this also applied to 136?
cheers
Yes, its does. The main applicant has to enter first, even if this just means being the first in the queue at Immigration. The others can then follow, either at that time or at a later date, as long as they all enter by the validation date. Once the main applicant has entered Aus, he/she does not have to leave the country and re-enter with the rest of the family.
Old Mar 1st 2007, 10:08 am
Just Joined

The Whitings is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Yes, its does. The main applicant has to enter first, even if this just means being the first in the queue at Immigration. The others can then follow, either at that time or at a later date, as long as they all enter by the validation date. Once the main applicant has entered Aus, he/she does not have to leave the country and re-enter with the rest of the family.
We have a 139 visa, hubby primary applicant, although it was my skills that were assessed. I have a potential job offer and would want to go over first, then hubby and kids follow maybe 6 weeks later. Visa does not have the '8502 not to travel before' condition and there was no mention of it in the approval letter'. Got my agent checking out with the CO today. It would be a real pain if we all have to go together - not mentioning the flight costs! Any experience of this?
Old Mar 1st 2007, 11:49 am
on the Goldie

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Thanks Pollyana

also a little bump for The Whitings
Old Mar 1st 2007, 12:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

chrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by mrs_chrispy

Cheers

Or at least, that is what she told me!
Old Mar 2nd 2007, 9:07 am
Just Joined

The Whitings is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by The Whitings
We have a 139 visa, hubby primary applicant, although it was my skills that were assessed. I have a potential job offer and would want to go over first, then hubby and kids follow maybe 6 weeks later. Visa does not have the '8502 not to travel before' condition and there was no mention of it in the approval letter'. Got my agent checking out with the CO today. It would be a real pain if we all have to go together - not mentioning the flight costs! Any experience of this?
Great news. Got email confirmation from CO today that I can enter before hubby. Printed it off and am keeping it in my passport just in case. Phew! What a ride this rollercoaster is. I wonder where the next bump will be.