Previous address problems

Old Feb 2nd 2008, 12:43 pm
Forum Regular

paul76 has a brilliant futurepaul76 has a brilliant futurepaul76 has a brilliant futurepaul76 has a brilliant futurepaul76 has a brilliant futurepaul76 has a brilliant future
Default Previous address problems

Recieved my TRA form, etc today from my visa agent and there is a form asking my previous adresses in the past 10 years.

I have had 5.

They ask from DD/MM/YY TO DD/MM/YY

I may get it roughly to the month but there is no way the actual day.

Anyone had any problems with this and had the foem returned?
Old Feb 2nd 2008, 12:53 pm
Canuck/Aussie

comet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Previous address problems

When we applied in 2006 I just did the best I could. Our previous 10 years went right back to when we graduated high school. So we did a lot of moving around. I actually had to make a separate chart because we moved twice a year, to school and back. I think I had about 10 different places on my chart!

Anyway, I could never remember the exact date so I either put Jan 1 to April 30th (because you usually move in at the beginning of the month and move out at the end). Or, I just put Jan to April 2003 for example and just left the day out.

There were a few spots I put question marks as well. Like, I couldn't remember my room number for residence, or my appartment number right while in University. So I just wrote what I thought it was with a question mark.

Anyway, I never got asked any questions about this so it must have been fine. Just make sure you keep a copy of it since you'll need it again for the visa application and for Form 80.

Like I said, I applied in 2006 so I'm not sure if all this has changed much. But surely there would be some leniency on it.
Old Feb 2nd 2008, 1:06 pm
Forum Regular

paul76 has a brilliant futurepaul76 has a brilliant futurepaul76 has a brilliant futurepaul76 has a brilliant futurepaul76 has a brilliant futurepaul76 has a brilliant future
Default Re: Previous address problems

One of my address was at my ex girlfriends

I hope they dont me to prove this as there is no way i can contact them

To the month and year i should get it.

Asking someone the DD/M/YY from 10 years ago is just crazy