Pre-Grant Letter Received & 2VAC Requested

Old Nov 3rd 2010, 6:00 pm
Forum Regular

victim4ever is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Pre-Grant Letter Received & 2VAC Requested

Originally Posted by pink13
Wrong attitude you see you are still mentally asking the universe to make you a victim so it will,l change it now and tell it your not a victim give it positivity and it will give it you back
Well ,you have touched my weak point,this is it self can make a lot of change not only to the name .I believe I am Alive....When tomorrow's hope means more to me then yesterday's mistakes .Warm Regards & Thanks .
Old Nov 3rd 2010, 6:18 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by imranprogrammer
We are not the victims of the world we see, but we are the victims of How we see it.

It is quite normal for a CO not to reply. He may be on leave. remind him after one week.
Thanks , I agree with you .he is such a great CO and normally he used to answer to my agent PLA's the next day but no wonder he is also human .
Old Nov 4th 2010, 3:15 pm
Forum Regular

Dear's ,till today no deduction has been made from my credit card for the 2vac. can my case move forward to grant with out 2vac !! it look's like they don't want my little money as their ($aus) now days raising up gradually and as per today it is slightly above the ($usa) that's happen only on 1983 and this year 2010 . may be I need to wait till it reached the euro !! Regards ,
Old Nov 4th 2010, 3:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

imranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Pre-Grant Letter Received & 2VAC Requested

Originally Posted by victim4ever
Dear's ,till today no deduction has been made from my credit card for the 2vac. can my case move forward to grant with out 2vac !! it look's like they don't want my little money as their ($aus) now days raising up gradually and as per today it is slightly above the ($usa) that's happen only on 1983 and this year 2010 . may be I need to wait till it reached the euro !! Regards ,
Internal Passion checking under process
Old Oct 3rd 2011, 2:29 pm
Forum Regular

bilaln30 is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by imranprogrammer
Internal Passion checking under process
Can someone tell me the approximate time of visa grant after VAC2 payment?