Pre-Grant Letter Received & 2VAC Requested

Old Nov 1st 2010, 3:21 am
Forum Regular

luvausi is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Pre-Grant Letter Received & 2VAC Requested

Originally Posted by victim4ever
Thing's are moving either for Pakistanis or non-Pakistanis , as far your documents is clear , it will move forward .I think your's is near as you have submit your F80 on Mar. 10 . good luck
can you please mention the inquiry no? on which you spoken to them.
Old Nov 1st 2010, 5:48 am
BE Enthusiast

aliah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nice

My dear's "BE" friends , I'm happy to let you know I have received my Pre-Grant letter , My CO asked for the 2nd VAC for (my wife) .
from this point as I used to say don't give up . I wish you all the best & I hope I will receive my visa grant v.soon , Warm Regards
congratz dear and wish you all the best
Old Nov 1st 2010, 6:34 am
BE Enthusiast

aliah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nice

update "beupdate.co.uk"plz!!!
Old Nov 1st 2010, 9:05 am
BE Enthusiast

intellect20 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi dear OP,

you are not a victim, it is proved now. congratuations on reaching close to the goal and best of luck.
Old Nov 1st 2010, 4:23 pm
Forum Regular

victim4ever is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by luvausi
can you please mention the inquiry no? on which you spoken to them.
Here you are (00611300364613)
Regards ,
Old Nov 1st 2010, 4:27 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by aliah
update "beupdate.co.uk"plz!!!
Ali , sorry but I'm not registered there
Old Nov 1st 2010, 4:37 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by intellect20
Hi dear OP,

you are not a victim, it is proved now. congratuations on reaching close to the goal and best of luck.
Thank's , but as you said close to the goal ...But still the match going on and I want to score the goal . good luck for you. Regards ,
Old Nov 2nd 2010, 5:11 pm
Forum Regular

Brothers/sisters ,last week I have been asked by my CO to pay the 2nd vac . I sent the details of my active credit card (which has 7 times of the amount they want) But till now no deduction has been made !! is this normal / any ideas please ? Regards ,
Old Nov 2nd 2010, 9:06 pm
Forum Regular

gh_be_aussie is on a distinguished road

Brothers/sisters ,last week I have been asked by my CO to pay the 2nd vac . I sent the details of my active credit card (which has 7 times of the amount they want) But till now no deduction has been made !! is this normal / any ideas please ? Regards ,
'
Riches
Old Nov 3rd 2010, 4:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

imranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Pre-Grant Letter Received & 2VAC Requested

Hi victim. First of all please update your signature.
Send an email to your CO and ask about your VAC2 status. They will definitely update you.
Old Nov 3rd 2010, 5:01 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by imranprogrammer
Hi victim. First of all please update your signature.
Send an email to your CO and ask about your VAC2 status. They will definitely update you.
Thanks , I will update it . Yesterday my agent sent him email asking if he received my payment form last week thru credit card still no replay and no deduction yet !!
is this normal ?
Old Nov 3rd 2010, 5:04 pm
Forum Regular

pink13 is a glorious beacon of lightpink13 is a glorious beacon of lightpink13 is a glorious beacon of lightpink13 is a glorious beacon of lightpink13 is a glorious beacon of lightpink13 is a glorious beacon of lightpink13 is a glorious beacon of lightpink13 is a glorious beacon of lightpink13 is a glorious beacon of lightpink13 is a glorious beacon of lightpink13 is a glorious beacon of light

My dear's "BE" friends , I'm happy to let you know I have received my Pre-Grant letter , My CO asked for the 2nd VAC for (my wife) .
from this point as I used to say don't give up . I wish you all the best & I hope I will receive my visa grant v.soon , Warm Regards
congratulations, now maybe a nice name change, if we ask to be victims we will be x
Old Nov 3rd 2010, 5:15 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by pink13
congratulations, now maybe a nice name change, if we ask to be victims we will be x
Thanks , I am still waiting for the grant than definitely I will change it But not yet .I wish you all the best
Old Nov 3rd 2010, 5:22 pm
Forum Regular

pink13 is a glorious beacon of lightpink13 is a glorious beacon of lightpink13 is a glorious beacon of lightpink13 is a glorious beacon of lightpink13 is a glorious beacon of lightpink13 is a glorious beacon of lightpink13 is a glorious beacon of lightpink13 is a glorious beacon of lightpink13 is a glorious beacon of lightpink13 is a glorious beacon of lightpink13 is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks , I am still waiting for the grant than definitely I will change it But not yet .I wish you all the best

Wrong attitude you see you are still mentally asking the universe to make you a victim so it will,l change it now and tell it your not a victim give it positivity and it will give it you back
Old Nov 3rd 2010, 5:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

imranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Pre-Grant Letter Received & 2VAC Requested

We are not the victims of the world we see, but we are the victims of How we see it.

It is quite normal for a CO not to reply. He may be on leave. remind him after one week.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.