PR Subclass 155 Renewal for 5yrs

Old Sep 9th 2018, 9:58 am
Just Joined

haseebaftabtx is an unknown quantity at this point
Default PR Subclass 155 Renewal for 5yrs

Hi Everyone
Firstly I am very thankful to all the members of this forum to provide all the details in different threads. I have read the forum rules and also read many threads to find the info. But want to ask questions to gain more details.

What I need help now is I want to renew my PR Subclass 155 for 5yrs.
I received my PR Subclass 155 in 2015.
Moved, Worked and physically lived in Australia from 2008 to 2012.
I have been working for same Australian company (2008 - 2012 in Australia) (2012 until now from overseas)
In 2012 I moved overseas, and still continued to work for the same Australian Company (as I work remotely in I.T). (I have been visiting Australia for 3 times a year for 1 week between 2012 to now)
in 2014 I renewed my PR Subclass 155 and I was granted visa for another 5yrs.
My PR
Subclass 155 is coming for expiry in Feb/2019.

Although I don't qualify under the 2yrs out of last 5yrs stay, I would like help from community on any other avenues for me to get visa renewed for 5yrs.I know that usually for people who lack
Regarding ties, here is what I plan to present.
1. I own a Company in Australia and am still working for Australian employer.
2. I have a Australian family trust that has invested money in Australian Property.
3. My spouse and all children are Australian Citizens. (in 2014, 2016 while living abroad I had 2 children, and they acquired Australian Citizenship by Decent)

4. As stated earlier I visit 3 times a year and spend 1week each time in Australia.

Can u suggest if u think this is sufficient to get visa renewed for 5yr. Also please suggest what else I can add to help my chances for 5yr renewal, as I don't meet the 2yr requirement in last 5yrs.

Thanks in advance for all ur help.
Old Sep 12th 2018, 11:29 pm

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: PR Subclass 155 Renewal for 5yrs

Originally Posted by haseebaftabtx
Hi Everyone
Firstly I am very thankful to all the members of this forum to provide all the details in different threads. I have read the forum rules and also read many threads to find the info. But want to ask questions to gain more details.

What I need help now is I want to renew my PR Subclass 155 for 5yrs.
I received my PR Subclass 155 in 2015.
Moved, Worked and physically lived in Australia from 2008 to 2012.
I have been working for same Australian company (2008 - 2012 in Australia) (2012 until now from overseas)
In 2012 I moved overseas, and still continued to work for the same Australian Company (as I work remotely in I.T). (I have been visiting Australia for 3 times a year for 1 week between 2012 to now)
in 2014 I renewed my PR Subclass 155 and I was granted visa for another 5yrs.
My PR
Subclass 155 is coming for expiry in Feb/2019.

Although I don't qualify under the 2yrs out of last 5yrs stay, I would like help from community on any other avenues for me to get visa renewed for 5yrs.I know that usually for people who lack
Regarding ties, here is what I plan to present.
1. I own a Company in Australia and am still working for Australian employer.
2. I have a Australian family trust that has invested money in Australian Property.
3. My spouse and all children are Australian Citizens. (in 2014, 2016 while living abroad I had 2 children, and they acquired Australian Citizenship by Decent)

4. As stated earlier I visit 3 times a year and spend 1week each time in Australia.

Can u suggest if u think this is sufficient to get visa renewed for 5yr. Also please suggest what else I can add to help my chances for 5yr renewal, as I don't meet the 2yr requirement in last 5yrs.

Thanks in advance for all ur help.
If you don't meet the '2 years in last 5', I'm not sure you can get another 5 year RRV. Maybe have a chat with a good MARA agent - there are a few who post on here and their details are at the bottom of their posts.
Old Sep 13th 2018, 1:09 am

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute

Some of those dates don’t match. Subclass 155 is a Returning Resident visa. What was your original PR visa subclass and when was it granted? What passport do you hold and where are you living?
Old Sep 13th 2018, 7:33 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by BritInParis
Some of those dates don’t match. Subclass 155 is a Returning Resident visa. What was your original PR visa subclass and when was it granted? What passport do you hold and where are you living?
Thanks for reply. The last visa granted in 2014 shows 155. It was PR for 5yrs. It was granted while I was in Australia and at that time my visa was still valid. I just chose to renew it early so I would still have 5yrs.
Old Sep 13th 2018, 7:34 am
Just Joined

Thanks for reply. The last visa granted in 2014 shows 155. It was PR for 5yrs. It was granted while I was in Australia and at that time my visa was still valid. I just chose to renew it early so I would still have 5yrs.
Forgot to mention I hold a US passport and living in US
Old Sep 13th 2018, 9:09 am

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute

Forgot to mention I hold a US passport and living in US
So what visa subclass were you granted in 2008?
Old Sep 17th 2018, 8:10 am
Forum Regular

Paul Hand has a reputation beyond reputePaul Hand has a reputation beyond reputePaul Hand has a reputation beyond reputePaul Hand has a reputation beyond reputePaul Hand has a reputation beyond reputePaul Hand has a reputation beyond reputePaul Hand has a reputation beyond reputePaul Hand has a reputation beyond reputePaul Hand has a reputation beyond reputePaul Hand has a reputation beyond reputePaul Hand has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by old.sparkles
If you don't meet the '2 years in last 5', I'm not sure you can get another 5 year RRV. Maybe have a chat with a good MARA agent - there are a few who post on here and their details are at the bottom of their posts.
If you don’t meet the ‘2 years in the last 5’ requirement you cannot get a 5 year RRV. There are no ways around this and the best you will get is one year.
Old Sep 22nd 2018, 11:22 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by BritInParis
So what visa subclass were you granted in 2008?
I believe in 2008 I was granted 153... But not 100% sure... I fullfilled the points requirement for skilled migration and was granted a 5yr visa where I had to validate it in 6months and then could return anytime in 5yrs. Hope this helps