Post lodgement visa enquiry

Old Oct 1st 2008, 11:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

Deutschmaster is a splendid one to beholdDeutschmaster is a splendid one to beholdDeutschmaster is a splendid one to beholdDeutschmaster is a splendid one to beholdDeutschmaster is a splendid one to beholdDeutschmaster is a splendid one to beholdDeutschmaster is a splendid one to beholdDeutschmaster is a splendid one to beholdDeutschmaster is a splendid one to beholdDeutschmaster is a splendid one to beholdDeutschmaster is a splendid one to behold
Default Post lodgement visa enquiry

Hello everybody,

I've now applied for my 175 visa, woo hoo.

Has anybody used the post lodgement visa enquiry on the immigration e_visa webpage?

I had an xray last month for my 457 visa to be reissued. I want to know if I can use the results of that towards my 175 medical. No point in having double the radiation dose if it's not needed!

When I filled in the enquiry form on their website I didn't see a box for my actual question - I just ticked the box for 'health enquiry'. I've got an email from immigration saying:

Thank you for your enquiry about General Skilled Migration.

A reference number has been allocated to this enquiry and can be found in the subject line of this email. Please be assured that we respond to ALL enquiries as soon as possible. We will aim to reply to your enquiry within 5 working days. More complex enquiries may take longer, so there is no need to resend your enquiry if you don't hear from us during that time.

But, I still haven't told them my question yet. There is a reference number in the email, but, the email address is a no reply one so I can't email back. What do I do? Wait for another one shortly which will ask me the question?

Anybody been in a similar circumstance?

Ta
Old Oct 1st 2008, 11:23 pm
Addicted to browsing BE

goldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Post lodgement visa enquiry

To be honest, your best chance of a reply (that actually adresses your question) is to post a letter! Yes, old fashioned I know but more likely to get a reply. It's worth it to save the extra cash and radiation. Also, include every single piece of info you can - TRN, Ref no., DoB, Name, etc.

Good luck!
Old Oct 2nd 2008, 2:08 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Deutschmaster
Hello everybody,

I've now applied for my 175 visa, woo hoo.

Has anybody used the post lodgement visa enquiry on the immigration e_visa webpage?

I had an xray last month for my 457 visa to be reissued. I want to know if I can use the results of that towards my 175 medical. No point in having double the radiation dose if it's not needed!

When I filled in the enquiry form on their website I didn't see a box for my actual question - I just ticked the box for 'health enquiry'. I've got an email from immigration saying:

Thank you for your enquiry about General Skilled Migration.

A reference number has been allocated to this enquiry and can be found in the subject line of this email. Please be assured that we respond to ALL enquiries as soon as possible. We will aim to reply to your enquiry within 5 working days. More complex enquiries may take longer, so there is no need to resend your enquiry if you don't hear from us during that time.

But, I still haven't told them my question yet. There is a reference number in the email, but, the email address is a no reply one so I can't email back. What do I do? Wait for another one shortly which will ask me the question?

Anybody been in a similar circumstance?

Ta
Thats an automated reply. No one has even read your email when that gets sent so no-one is aware you haven't put a question on it.
Old Oct 2nd 2008, 2:59 am
BE Forum Addict

Deutschmaster is a splendid one to beholdDeutschmaster is a splendid one to beholdDeutschmaster is a splendid one to beholdDeutschmaster is a splendid one to beholdDeutschmaster is a splendid one to beholdDeutschmaster is a splendid one to beholdDeutschmaster is a splendid one to beholdDeutschmaster is a splendid one to beholdDeutschmaster is a splendid one to beholdDeutschmaster is a splendid one to beholdDeutschmaster is a splendid one to behold

Yup I gathered it was an automated reply. I'm just surprised that it didn't take my question with it. So now somebody has to see that I've made an enquiry, then they would have to email me to find out what it was, then they would have to make a decision. Seems an extra step in there!
Old Oct 2nd 2008, 4:02 am
BE Enthusiast

peaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nice
Smile Re: Post lodgement visa enquiry

save your time. call them on below number and clear out your doubts in real time.

To speak with an operator about a pre-lodgement enquiry dial (+61) 1300
364 613 and press 1, then press 0.

Peaceboy