POLITE Complaint letter.. Opinions needed

Old Aug 3rd 2009, 11:28 am
BE Enthusiast

man_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: POLITE Complaint letter.. Opinions needed

Originally Posted by Ahmadj
I see the majority of of people are against me sending the complaint letter, so I would listen, and I won't send it. I will set tight, and forget about the visa for 2 additional months.

Ahmad
A letter of protest to DIAC can have a positive outcome and could help speed up an application without a doubt, but it is necessary/helpful to meet the following conditions.

a) Be already living and working in Australia.
b) Know someone in Australian government who will provide assistance on your behalf ie. Federal Member of Parliament.
c) Have contributed to social community ie. Volunteer Bush Fire service. .
Old Aug 3rd 2009, 2:27 pm
Forum Regular

sahajpal is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by hoofie2002
I didn't suggest that DIAC process anything differently or criticise their operations in anyway - I've been through the VISA process also remember from a LR country also. My point is [and I'll stick to it] is that there is a lot of complaining on BE about the entire process and how slow/unfair it is - now there is a spate of posts proclaiming visas granted doesn't change that.
With malice to none on this forum or outside, I would say (correct me if I am wrong) that good and bad elements exist in both the so called HR and LR countries of the world. Equal opportunity should however be given to both the applicants of HR /LR countries by changing procedures. For example, if additional checks are required in the case of applicants from HR countries, they should be allocated Case Officer on priority basis or these checks should be initiated as soon as such applicants file their visa applications so that there is not much gap in time between HR/LR applicants for visa grants. This is especially required in view of fast changing policies of Austarlia due to recession. This will dispel apprehensions of biased attitudue towards HR applicants and also provide equal opportunity to all.

(sahajpal)
Old Aug 3rd 2009, 3:37 pm
Forum Regular

Ahmadj is just really niceAhmadj is just really niceAhmadj is just really niceAhmadj is just really niceAhmadj is just really niceAhmadj is just really niceAhmadj is just really niceAhmadj is just really niceAhmadj is just really nice

Originally Posted by hoofie2002
The best thing to do is be patient, hard as it is, and spend your time doing your research on Australia so that when you hopefully get your visa you are ready for the next stage in your life.

Best of luck

p.s. Are you and your fiance living in Saudi ? I hope not together as that is somewhat risky there.....
I will try to be patient
We are both in Saudi but we do not live together yet, it is against the law here. Our wedding is on October 8, and you are invited

Originally Posted by romeosd
Dear Ahmad,

Assume that you applied for canada, which takes not less than 3 years to get your PR. beside you know that your situation is not straight forward as per your previous posts, you said to me this is not a plan B, it is for you plan A.

You are from a country which you didn't live in, and you are resdient in another country with a travel document from a 3rd country, a friend of mine has the same situation, he is facing many difficutlies to get a visit visa for few days to visit countries around here

So imagine a decision for a state sponsored person needs check from almost 3 countries. Really it should take time.

So far DIAC didn't reject your application and this is the most important thing, "No News - Good News".

I see it is worthy to wait for even years to get a resident visa for a country like OZ, as you may be eligible for a citizenship and a passport which will let you and your family avoid all such hassel in the future and your movement between countries will be really smooth.

Wait and keep cool as long as your file is under processing, my little experience with DIAC, that those people are really professional and customer oriented.

Thanks
Romeo
Thanks for the encouraging words Romeo

I will try to be very patient

Originally Posted by VanAxel
Mate, you can complain (they've got links on the DIAC web to lodge a complaint) but I doubt it's gonna so anything much... I know how you feel as I myself am not a very patient person and have been waiting for AGESS!!

Pissed off as I may feel, there's nothing much we can do, other than just wait.

If you have applied under skilled migration program, you have to wait in Q behind all those bullsh|t priority schemes DIAC claims they have.. Unless you wanna apply under some other visa like Humanitarian or refugee visas, which seem like an option but Im not too sure how those work..
Humanitarian visas are not for me. I have a skill.

I totally forgot the complaint thing. I will be a good boy from on.
Old Aug 3rd 2009, 5:59 pm
Banned

paulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sahajpal
With malice to none on this forum or outside, I would say (correct me if I am wrong) that good and bad elements exist in both the so called HR and LR countries of the world. Equal opportunity should however be given to both the applicants of HR /LR countries by changing procedures. For example, if additional checks are required in the case of applicants from HR countries, they should be allocated Case Officer on priority basis or these checks should be initiated as soon as such applicants file their visa applications so that there is not much gap in time between HR/LR applicants for visa grants. This is especially required in view of fast changing policies of Austarlia due to recession. This will dispel apprehensions of biased attitudue towards HR applicants and also provide equal opportunity to all.

(sahajpal)
What you are suggesting is for HR applicants to be given priority processing over LR. There's nothing "equal opportunity" about that.
Old Aug 3rd 2009, 6:10 pm
Forum Regular

Chris N Lora will become famous soon enoughChris N Lora will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by sahajpal

(sahajpal)

that is ludicrous to suggest in the slightest, I think all non CSL all non MODL should all make a complaint to why CSL and SS are getting allocated before them as ti is not equal and discriminating, thats is also just silly.

Everybodies time will come, just sit back and chill. I do not see the point in making a complaint it is not the fault of a CO who has to follow procedurees.

As said previously on other area's by other members it is a privelege to live in AUS not a given right to sit tight and wait for them to decide.
Old Nov 26th 2009, 3:44 am
Forum Regular

imaxx is just really niceimaxx is just really niceimaxx is just really niceimaxx is just really niceimaxx is just really niceimaxx is just really niceimaxx is just really niceimaxx is just really nice

Originally Posted by Centurion
Did DIAC make a promise of timescale to process your application ? No, Have they erred in some way in the processing of the application, no. Have they in someway misled you as to the procedures to follow ? no.
If the above is a yes, what would be the recourse of the applicant? I was told that DIAC never admits their mistakes. If it's a 175 and no right to appeal, where does an applicant come to be heard?

anyone?
Old Nov 26th 2009, 8:53 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by imaxx
If the above is a yes, what would be the recourse of the applicant? I was told that DIAC never admits their mistakes. If it's a 175 and no right to appeal, where does an applicant come to be heard?

anyone?
Not true. If DIAC have made an error then the situation can be reviewed, however I would recommend getting professional advice rather than relying on an internet forum.