POLITE Complaint letter.. Opinions needed

Old Jul 31st 2009, 9:32 am
Forum Regular

Ahmadj is just really niceAhmadj is just really niceAhmadj is just really niceAhmadj is just really niceAhmadj is just really niceAhmadj is just really niceAhmadj is just really niceAhmadj is just really niceAhmadj is just really nice
Default POLITE Complaint letter.. Opinions needed

Hello

On August 12, my application would complete 6 months of routine / normal processing. And, I am seriously thinking sending a very polite complaint letter to DIAC.

The objective of the letter is to make my application move forward. And, preliminary, the main points of the letter are going to be:

- Demonstrating how badly I am affected by this delay

- Asking for transparency on processing stage. What agencies / organizations responsible for the delay, and the possibility to overlook them based on me supplying additional documents / evidences or whatever. Or maybe me pushing external agencies to respond.

So... I need your advice and opinion. Should I write such a letter, is it going to help me? or should I forget the idea and just wait for those checks to end?

What do you say?

Ahmad
Old Jul 31st 2009, 9:50 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: POLITE Complaint letter.. Opinions needed

Why would you write a letter of complaint to the DIAC who are STILL processing your application? Whilst I believe them to be adult, if it were me reading your letter, your application would go to the bottom of the pile. Some people wait years for their visas, some people don't get one at all. Why should DIAC be interested in whether you are badly affected by the wait? If you want to move to Aus, you let the process proceed.

In my opinion you would be a fool to write the letter because it's not going to do jack. They still have their processes to fulfil.

I suggest you calm down and be quietly patient. Good things come to those who wait (patiently).
Old Jul 31st 2009, 9:55 am
Forum Regular

SKMZ is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
Why would you write a letter of complaint to the DIAC who are STILL processing your application? Whilst I believe them to be adult, if it were me reading your letter, your application would go to the bottom of the pile. Some people wait years for their visas, some people don't get one at all. Why should DIAC be interested in whether you are badly affected by the wait? If you want to move to Aus, you let the process proceed.

In my opinion you would be a fool to write the letter because it's not going to do jack. They still have their processes to fulfil.

I suggest you calm down and be quietly patient. Good things come to those who wait (patiently).
Dear AHmedJ,

I had sent a complaint to DIAC a few days back and they replied that the routine checks by external agencies are beyond their control and would only move forward when they are completed. So i suggest u keep on sending PLE only coz a complaint to DIAC is as usless as PLE, but u can send as many PLEs as u like
Old Jul 31st 2009, 9:59 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SKMZ
Dear AHmedJ,

I had sent a complaint to DIAC a few days back and they replied that the routine checks by external agencies are beyond their control and would only move forward when they are completed. So i suggest u keep on sending PLE only coz a complaint to DIAC is as usless as PLE, but u can send as many PLEs as u like
So why would you bother sending PLEs? They don't help, they don't make things happen quicker, they serve no purpose unless you have something important and definite to inform them of. Asking how long your piece of string is, is neither important nor definite.
Old Jul 31st 2009, 11:10 am
Forum Regular

Ahmadj is just really niceAhmadj is just really niceAhmadj is just really niceAhmadj is just really niceAhmadj is just really niceAhmadj is just really niceAhmadj is just really niceAhmadj is just really niceAhmadj is just really nice

Originally Posted by moneypenny20

I see your point. But, I see DIAC as a professional organization, not just part of government. DIAC may not be after making profit, but for them I and all other visa applicants are "Valuable" clients, just like we are valuable clients to hotels, telecommunication corps. etc.

There is a room for complaints, I learned that from DIAC website.
http://www.immi.gov.au/contacts/forms/services/

Also, there is what is called a "Service charter", which confirms my understanding that applicants are regarded as valuable clients.
http://www.immi.gov.au/about/charter...vices-charter/

That's how I see it. Maybe I do not see the whole picture, I could be mistaken, so that's why I still need advice and opinions.
Old Jul 31st 2009, 11:19 am
BE Enthusiast

flair002 has a brilliant futureflair002 has a brilliant futureflair002 has a brilliant futureflair002 has a brilliant futureflair002 has a brilliant futureflair002 has a brilliant futureflair002 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Ahmadj
I see your point. But, I see DIAC as a professional organization, not just part of government. DIAC may not be after making profit, but for them I and all other visa applicants are "Valuable" clients, just like we are valuable clients to hotels, telecommunication corps. etc.

Also, there is what is called a "Service charter", which confirms my understanding that applicants are regarded as valuable clients.

That's how I see it. Maybe I do not see the whole picture, I could be mistaken, so that's why I still need advice and opinions.
brother ahmad
i will second the opinion to not send the letter and advise u to wait. Inshallah u will get it soon. trust god and get on with your life
Old Jul 31st 2009, 12:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

helloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant future

Let say if DIAC send inquiry to your government agencies to verify your records ie. ministry of education, external affairs/Internal affairs Interpol etc.. If they take time to respond to DIAC Will you raise voice on your govt agencies.

Its beyond their control. They cannot give you the agencies names because its violation of rules

World is getting too much complicated so routine checks are mandatory not avoidable. Regarding my case processing I am also feel it bit delay but its my choice is int to immigrate to Oz? Unless I become a citizen I dont have raise a voice on other government. Due to international terrorism/Illegal Immigration checking integrity of each applicant for HR countries takes time which is unavoidable for the safety of a nation.

Last edited by helloshivahere; Jul 31st 2009 at 12:13 pm.
Old Jul 31st 2009, 12:19 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

But you're assuming that they are failing you and not doing their job properly just because you find it inconvenient to wait. You have nothing to complain about. If your visa is refused, you may have a point. At the moment you are just being impatient.
Old Jul 31st 2009, 12:48 pm
Dia , Queen Bee

divsman is an unknown quantity at this point

I second that!!

There is no harm in gently pushing them(DIAC!!!)..

You can go ahead with your genuine concern about your visa processing.
You have all the rights to know what is going on with your file!!!
Old Jul 31st 2009, 12:51 pm
Has left the building

Geelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond repute

So... I need your advice and opinion. Should I write such a letter, is it going to help me? or should I forget the idea and just wait for those checks to end?

What do you say?

Ahmad
Nice knowing you
Old Jul 31st 2009, 12:51 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

Originally Posted by divsman
I second that!!

There is no harm in gently pushing them(DIAC!!!)..

You can go ahead with your genuine concern about your visa processing.
Why? If they had something to tell you they would. They are still processing. If they are not processing, then outside agencies are processing. All they will say is that they are processing. Deal with it.
Old Jul 31st 2009, 12:55 pm
Has left the building

Geelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by divsman
I second that!!

There is no harm in gently pushing them(DIAC!!!)

Can you please refer to what legislative rights?

Harm? next to be processed gets put back on week 5 pile
Old Jul 31st 2009, 12:57 pm
Dia , Queen Bee

divsman is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: POLITE Complaint letter.. Opinions needed

Hello

On August 12, my application would complete 6 months of routine / normal processing. And, I am seriously thinking sending a very polite complaint letter to DIAC.

The objective of the letter is to make my application move forward. And, preliminary, the main points of the letter are going to be:

- Asking for transparency on processing stage. What agencies / organizations responsible for the delay, and the possibility to overlook them based on me supplying additional documents / evidences or whatever. Or maybe me pushing external agencies to respond.

What do you say?

Ahmad

I suggest you go ahead with your queries with DIAC.. I repeat There is NO harm in Pushing them gently...
Its after all your OWN Visa application and you need to know what is going on...
Openions differ but you pls do what you feel is right!!!

Good luck for your visa...
Old Jul 31st 2009, 5:04 pm
Banned

Mukesam is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello

What do you say?

Ahmad

My humble suggestion is not to launch a complain but first check if DIAC has not missed your application. There has been some cases where DIAC missed application processing completely. Mine was one of them.

Best of Luck!!!!
Old Jul 31st 2009, 5:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

INDOAUS is just really niceINDOAUS is just really niceINDOAUS is just really niceINDOAUS is just really niceINDOAUS is just really niceINDOAUS is just really niceINDOAUS is just really niceINDOAUS is just really nice

Originally Posted by Mukesam
My humble suggestion is not to launch a complain but first check if DIAC has not missed your application. There has been some cases where DIAC missed application processing completely. Mine was one of them.

Best of Luck!!!!
I completely agree. Although it won't make the issuing of ur visa faster, u can asked DIAC current status of ur visa application. However, there is no used in launching repetitive PLE containing tirade on the DIAC processing time. As a remainder ur visa will be issued when all the legislative requirements have been satisfied. I doubt a PLEs can expedite the visa process.
I hope u receive ur visa very soon.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.