Police Clearance

Old May 7th 2008, 10:35 am
Just Joined

Msm007 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Police Clearance

Hi - I have heard that you can apply for a police clearance online. Does anyone know the link to where you can do this and how long it takes? I have to lodge my visa in a month (need to post it in less than 3 weeks)... If I dont have it by then, can I post it to them at a later date?
Old May 8th 2008, 4:49 am
Addicted to browsing BE

goldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond reputegoldchoccycoin has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Police Clearance

You don't need to submit your Police clearance with your visa application. In fact, you don't need to do them until you are asked by your Case Officer (which may be months down the track!). Get the application in and then worry about the Police checks.
Old May 8th 2008, 1:53 pm
womble

OriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Police Clearance

Originally Posted by tking
You don't need to submit your Police clearance with your visa application. In fact, you don't need to do them until you are asked by your Case Officer (which may be months down the track!). Get the application in and then worry about the Police checks.
yup - otherwise you may end up like us where the PCCs have expired because it's been 9 months since we applied, and now we have to re-apply for them which has added about another 2 months on to our timeline!!!!